⌘21

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Those red puffy eyes just wouldn’t go away no matter how hard Eunmi tried to erase them. After crying all night, she just gave up and slid on a pair of sunglasses before heading out. Now she thought she was out of her mind to be going out at this state. Her bed hair was sloppily put up in a bun and she hadn’t bothered to put on any make up either.


So why go out in this state?


But some idiots called her at eight in the morning repeatedly, insisting that she absolutely meet up with them despite her protests. So in the end, she had no choice but to ‘swear’ that she would absolutely go. After grumbling and complaining, she finally managed to get out of her bed in her terrible condition.


“Ugh. Forget it.” Eunmi finally gave up and stormed back into her apartment, going straight to the bathroom to apply on some makeup. She added on some foundation and some eyeliner at the very least then went ahead to the freezer to grab an ice pack for her puffy eyes. She had decided not to discard her eyewear, leaving them on.


By the time she had reached SM, the swelling managed to go down thanks to the almighty ice pack. It took her a while to pass through all the fans who had cursed her when she was the only one that managed to get in the building. She mentally groaned when she discovered a few scratches on her arm courtesy of the girls out front.


Eunmi greeted some of the trainees and idols she had grown accustomed to over her countless number of visits, walking up to some of the upper floors then scratched her head, not remembering where they had asked her to meet up. In the end, she just wandered the halls, in search of anybody that could help her.


“Oh isn’t that the girl Jonghyun sunbae always hangs out with?”


The mention of Jonghyun made her turn around to find two girls and one boy staring at her in curiosity. Eunmi gave a small smile, approaching them slowly. “Uh hey. You three are trainees, right?”


One girl took the lead and nodded, stepping ahead. “Yes, unnie. My name is Seulggi. This is Irene and that’s Johnny. We just finished vocal practicing.” She gestured to the two behind her who gave warm smile as well.


"It's a pleasure to meet you." Eunmi nodded, noting that they were walking out of a recording studio. "Were you guys just finishing up recording?"


"Ah we're debuting soon."


"Really? That's great!" She was genuinely happy for the three younger people in front of her. "I'll be watching for your hot debut in the future then." To give their thanks, they bowed continuously while Eunmi had that silly happy smile plastered on her face.


"Are you looking for Jonghyun sunbae?" Irene asked, eyes full of curiosity.


Eunmi smiled, indicating that she was. "But any of the other members or Danbi is fine. Have you seen any of them?"


Johnny turned to Irene with a confused look. "Didn't they have a recording downtown today? They left at eight, right?" Irene nodded, adding on that they didn't know when they would return.


"Is that so?" Eunmi gave a tight smile. She couldn't believe that they would call her up when they weren't even planning to be in the building when she arrived. So much for the early bird gets the worm. Sighing, she placed a hand on her hip and frowned. Looks like she has more time to fix up her face.


"Well it was a honor to meet you three." She held out a hand which they happily shook.


"Oh no it's our honor to meet Daehyun sunbae' twin sister!" Seulggi squealed, having a temporary fan girl moment while Eunmi stood there and blinked. She asked how they knew and somehow their answer didn't surprise her.


"Jonghyun sunbae told us. Everyone here knows by now since you hang around them so much- the idols to the trainees to even the staff. You're famous around here!"


"Ah really? How... Nice." She planted on a fake smile, mentally stabbing Jonghyun in her mind for spreading her name and telling others who she was without her permission. "I'll be sure to tell him thanks."


"But it's so cool to meet Daehyun's sister. You must know all of the members. Your brother's voice is just so amazing. It's just like honey." Irene giggled.


"And Jongup dances so well! I wish I could dance like that someday!" Johnny sighed, feeling a bit envious.


"But don't forget Yongguk sunbae. I still get goosebumps whenever I hear his deep voice." Seulggi pretended to shudder. "It's so charismatic!" That comment made Eunmi suddenly stiffen up, giving a poker face at the three before her.


"Yeah, they're really great, aren't they?"


"Amazing." Irene nodded. "Oh gosh! We're late! Come on guys, the teacher's gonna fry us!" She panicked, patting her two friends.


"Oh well it was really nice to meet you Eunmi uh noona?" Johnny gave a drop dead smile. "I heard that Shinee sunbaes would be using this recording studio once they come back later. You're welcome to wait inside if you want."


Eunmi bowed in appreciation, thanking them for all their help. "I'll cheer for you guys once you debut." She acknowledged, making them all smile.


"And we hope that you'll visit more often then." With a few more words of encouragement, the three scurried on with their business, deserting the lonely and confused Eunmi behind where she just stood by the door.


"Well I guess I should just wait inside then." Her fingers curled out around the knob and pushed open the blurred glass door. The sight before her nearly blew her away. The studio was... Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful from the last detail. She examined the inactive high tech sound system and computers, admiring the whole atmosphere. It had been a while since she had last stepped this far in recording studio. It must have been almost two years since she was a trainer. The past made a smile unknowingly slip on her lips as she traced the controls delicately with the tips of her fingers.


Her gaze then directed through the glass window. Biting her lip, she mentally debated with herself. She should just wait. If she screws with anything, she would be in big time trouble. Yeah, waiting seems better.... But then again? How's a peek going to hurt anybody really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter