⌘6

I Remember [hiatus/discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He had awkwardly laughed and scratched the back of his head. “Fine, you caught me Detective Jung.” He rose his arms up in defeat. Truth was I was just walking by and I spotted you at the vending machine. I thought you looked familiar. Then I remembered that you were the girl that our leader accidently swapped keys with. Fate must be letting us run into each other, isn’t that right? So yeah, I was just passing by on the way to the set and I so happened to find my apartment neighbor by the vending machine. I was going to say hi but I was distracted by a show being performed in front of my very own eyes." Jonghyun ssi chuckled to himself and my face heated up.

 

This guy is so…

 

 

I rolled my eyes at his comment but I still cannot believe he saw everything! I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. Actually I’m exaggerating. I have a lot of times but this is the first time I embarrassed myself in front of an idol and one of the most popular ones there is in the kpop business now! Nice Eunmi, real nice.

 

"Well I'm not usually like that..." I muttered and tucked a strand behind my ear, trying to avoid his eyes.

 

"Oh, are you implying that we should hang out more so we can know each other better? Well only if you insist Eunmi ssi!" Boy, this man really likes to twist my words, doesn't he? I rolled my eyes at his arrogant behavior. Suddenly he doesn’t seem so sweet and gentle.

 

Cheeky idiot. I tried to block out his voice for the rest of the walk but he just talks so much. He just drones on and on and one. But at the same time, it feels nice to have his company. His presence is so easygoing that it's kinda amusing and contagious.

 

“Why aren’t you paying attention? Are you embarrassed? Huh, are you? Are you?” He poked my shoulder, trying to gain back my attention.

 

I grunted and looked away from his smug look. I swear, this guy is such a flirt and smooth talker. “Jonghyun ssi, I don’t mean to be rude but I have to go. I need to go to the Star King shooting set.”

 

“Jinja? I’m going there too! Let’s walk together Eunmi ssi!” He grinned, showing off his pearly whites. I mentally face palmed myself. Oh god, why did you have to make me meet such a hyperactive and annoying idol like him? Why could you let me meet T.O.P or even Taecyeon?! I grimaced and muttered an ok and immediately, he clapped his hands in delight. To be honest, he looked like a puppy… A cute one. I couldn’t help but to smile when he was blabbering next to me. This actually might be nice.

 

"We're here, Jonghyun ssi. You should go. It's almost time for the show to start recording," I motioned to the guest panel where Secret, the host, and other invited guests were.

 

"Ah, I guess it is. The rest of the members are here already." It was true. They were in the front row, conversing with the others. Onew and I met eyes and he smiled and waved politely. I did the same. I have to say, I think I like and respect Onew out of all of Shinee. He kinda reminds me of Daehyun. Of course, Jonghyun is in my good book too but he's a little bit too noisy for my likings. Taemin is also on my good side too actually. He seems really sweet and nice. As for Key and Minho... Well it doesn't look like they're too fond of me...

 

"Aren't you going to go?" I eyed him weirdly as he was just standing there, smiling like a fool and not even looking like he was going to move from his spot.

 

He shook his head, still grinning like a fool. "Nah, I have fifteen minutes. More than enough to spare by talking to you."

 

"Well shouldn't you be talking with your members?"

 

"It's ok. I find talking to you more enjoyable. Plus, you're so much cuter than the members."

 

My face got even hotter. Damn him and his sweet words.

 

"I don't know. Taemin would make a pretty attractive girl."

 

This time, he laughed whole heartily and loud, causing some employees to stare weirdly at us. "Well I guess you have a point but I don't plan on turning gay anytime soon."

 

I cracked a smile and shook my head. "Yeah but anyways you should really go now."

 

"And if I don't want to?"

 

"Then I'll just have to introduce your face to the bottom of my foot."

 

He rose his arms up in defeat and nervously chuckled. "But... Can ask you something first?"

 

I raised my eyebrow and crossed my arms. "Shoot."

 

"Why... Are you here?"

 

I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

 

"I mean... Why are you on this set? Now that I think of it, I never expected you to be here in the first place. Are you a producer, writer, or are you just some crazy fan like Key said?"

 

My jaw literally dropped. This guy is unbelievable. I picked up my ID badge hanging around my neck and shoved it at his face.

 

"No, I am not any of those things you said. I am in fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter