CHAPTER 2: Greetings

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

The teacher entered the classroom and wrote Minwoo's name on the board.

"Okay, today you will be having a new classmate. He has just decided to continue studying and finish the las year of his highschool."

The teacher looked at the door and called, "Mr. Minwoo, you may now come in and introduce yourself."

With the teacher's cue, Minwoo entered the classroom with his heart thumping very hard. He stood in front of the platform and kept looking down.

"Go on, introduce yourself." The teacher whispered to Minwoo.

Minwoo's courage is at its zero point. He seems so shy because it's all brand new for him. He finally gazed up. The classroom is very bright and clean. He can see some of his classmates looking intently at him. Some girls who looked like they're seeing a Hallyu star in fron of them.

"G-good...m...m-" Minwoo kept eating his words because of nervousness.

Then he saw Jeongmin rooting for him, he kept waving his hand that the pen he's holding fell into the ground. Jeongmin reached down, reavealing the person sitted behind him.

It was Younmin, the tall guy with the golden hair. He was somehow not seated properly that he will seem from afar that he's sleeping. But then, he sat straight and when he saw Minwoo standing in front, he smiled at him and waved.

Minwoo felt a suddend shock with his eyes meeting Youngmin's. Suddenly, he felt the strong courage for him to speak. Minwoo shyly smiled and then uplifted his mood.

"Goodmorning everyone! My name is No Minwoo." 

"I hope to have a pleasant stay with you guys. Thank you!" Minwoo bowed for the last time.

"Okay well done," The teacher commented. "Let's see, where shall you sit...hmm...aha!"

"Jo Youngmin." The teacher called his attention.

"Yes ma'am?"

"Where is Jo Kwangmin?"

"Uh...I think he's gonna be late or absent."

"I see, I finally got a solution to not be intimidated by you two." The teacher gave off her evil glare.

"Eh?" Youngmin looked clueless.

"Minwoo," The teacher called him.

"Yes?" Minwoo stepped forward.

"You may take the seat of Kwangmin, the one beside Youngmin, that guy with the golden hair."

Jeongmin suddenly interrupred. "What about Kwangmin ma'am?"

"Don't worry, he will be sitting beside Mr. Minwoo," The teacher explained. "That means, Mr. Minwoo will be in between of the siblings...and that's a relief!"

"Mr. Minwoo, you may now take your seat."

Minwoo started to walk towards the empty seat. Put down his bag and slowly sat down.

"That was cool. Congratulations!!" Youngmin greeted in a low voice.

"T-thank you!!" Minwoo replied back and his heart started to thump again in an unusual way.

----

Time started to fly and it is now break time. Minwoo was busy fixing his book to prepare his desk for eating.

"Hey Minwoo!!" Jeongmin approached Minwoo. "Do you want to eat lunch together?"

"Uhm...it's fine. I don't have any companion either." Minwoo smiled.

"Ah that's great...oh wait...hey guys!!" Jeongmin called at Minwoo's back. "Come here, introduce yourselves to Minwoo."

Two guys sitting at the back started to come. One with a very white complexion and red hair. The other with simple brown hair..

"Okay Minwoo, this is Donghyun, our hyung-nim." Jeongmin pointed to the red-haired guy.

"Hello Minwoo. I am Donghyun. Jeongmin calls me hyung because I'm the eldes and most mature here."

"Hello Donghyun-hyung!" Minwoo waved.

"And this one is Hyungseong, he can be hyung sometimes..." Jeongmin giggled.

"Waeyo?!" Hyunseong looked at Jeongmin with the insulted face and turned to Minwoo. "Hello! Nevermind Jeongmin, he's just silly."

"Hello. Hello Hyunseong-hyung!"

"AAAck! You're probably hungry now, come on let's eat!!!" Jeongmin reached for his bag.

"I think you left me out." The deep voice called.

"Eh?!" Jeongmin strangely turned his back.

Minwoo started to get puzzled while seeing the face of Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong.

"Jeongmin! You're too bad. I might get sad." Youngmin stood-up from his seat and moved closer to Minwoo.

"Hello Minwoo. I'm Youngmin. Let's be friends." Youngmin flashed his smile again and offered his hand to Minwoo.

Minwoo couldn't think of what to do while seeing Youngmin so tall in front of him. As he is seated and a very tall guy is in front of him, he couldn't help but to gaze like gazing up in the sky. His heart starts to thump again.

With the sudden moment of Youngmin greeting Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong looked at each other with puzzled looks.