CHAPTER 11: CARRIER

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

 

Minwoo’s cries continued to fill the entire studio while the rest of the guys were completely speechless with the appearance of the four ladies. The girl with the husky voice asked the guys the same question once again.

 

“Yah! I’m asking you guys, what’s this commotion all about?” She said while making a gesture pertaining to the crying Minwoo.

 

“Uhm….a little misunderstanding I guess?” Donghyun said in an awkward and nervous manner. “Aish, this is no use; I’m too awkward with sunbaenims!” Donghyun whispered softly to Hyunseong.

 

“He’s just young, that’s why.” Youngmin spoke in an arrogant manner.

 

“Look who’s talking about being young!” Kwangmin responded back and then tension rose again between the twins. Youngmin flashed his evil glare back in response to Kwangmin’s sarcasm.

 

“Oh, so this is a little misunderstanding?” The girl with the husky voice nodded a little and then she instantly blew out. “Who do you think you’re kidding?!” Jeongmin who was very close to her shrugged a little.

 

“W-were sorry…i-it’s just..” Jeongmin was trying to speak when suddenly the girl who was hugging Minwoo noticed something.

 

“Aigoo, are you alright? You’re sweating like there’s no tomorrow!” The girl said while checking Minwoo’s forehead. “Yah! You’re burning!” The girl hugging Minwoo exclaimed.

 

That line made the other ladies nervous and they went to Minwoo to check. The girl with the very white complexion placed her hand on Minwoo’s forehead. “Omo unnies! He’s really burning!” The girl with the very white complexion looked very worried.

 

“What should we do? Can you still keep up?” The tall girl asked the crying Minwoo.

 

Suddenly Minwoo was feeling a bit short of breath that he had to push the girl that he bumped a little away from him. He glanced up at her and cried once more, he hugged her again and finally spilled up his hurt feelings.

 

“Noona!!” Minwoo cried while he hugged the slightly startled girl.

 

“Omo!” The girl responded and hugged Minwoo tighly. “Are you alright? What happened?”

 

Minwoo spoke out like a crying baby. “Noona I think they’re bullying me!! Help me noona! I’m badly hurt!” Minwoo’s words sounded like a baby that it annoyed Youngmin deep to his bones.

 

The other boys, on the other hand, looked nervous and confused. Donghyun and Hyunseong were looking at each other with complete question marks on their heads, while Jeongmin and Kwangmin were so nervous regarding the statement of Minwoo.

 

Upon hearing the words of Minwoo the tall girl curved her eyebrows and looked up at the boys. She then stood next to the girl with the husky voice and placed her right arm on her left shoulder.

 

“Unnie, did you hear that?” The tall girl said in a suspicious way. “Uh-huh, I head all of them” The girl with the husky voice responded and then she began to walk towards Jeongmin.

 

Jeongmin was so nervous while she was walking towards him that he realized he was slightly taking some steps backward. When the girl with the husky voice noticed the behavior of Jeongmin, she immediately scolded her.

 

“Yah! Lee Jeongmin! If you take one more step backwards you’ll never know what we’ll do!” After hearing the statement, Jeongmin froze like a military soldier in front of his commander. The girl with the husky voice then stood in front of him and began to interrogate him.

 

“So, speak up! What happened? What did you do to this little kid?” Jeongmin jumped a little from his position.

 

“Uhmmm…I think I am not the rightful person to be asked by that question noona.” Jeongmin said slowly and nervously.

 

“Really, then who should I ask then?” She stared at Jeongmin and the rest of the guys. Then after a few seconds of waiting and staring at each other, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong raised their arms slowly and pointed at Youngmin who was staring at the other corner of the room.

 

When Youngmin realized that he was being pointed as the culprit he immediately turned to the guys and denied their accusations.

 

“Yah! What are you doing, why me?” Youngmin said with his eyes almost bulged out of shock and disbelief.

 

“Oooh! You again?!” The tall girl exclaimed upon seeing the guys pointing at Youngmin.

 

“Jo Youngmin,” The girl with the husky voice said, “You brat! What are you up to now again?!” She exclaimed as she began to rush to Youngmin and pounded his head.

 

Youngmin was tall yet she managed to hit him directly in his head. He was caught off-guard and felt a terrible pain on his head. “Ouch! What are you doing?! You monster noona!” Youngmin shouted as he bent down with the pain.

 

“Monster noona?!” The girl with the husky voice did not think for a second and she landed another pound on Youngmin’s head. Youngmin felt another pain and he started to raise the white flag. “Okay okay, I admit it!”

 

“Good to know!” The girl with the husky voice started to walk towards Minwoo. “Hey! Hey! Kid!” She started to tap Minwoo’s shoulders, in which Minwoo responded quickly and turned to her.

 

The girl with the husky voice felt a little pinch on her heart as she saw the cute yet crying face of little Minwoo. “Omo! You’re cute! How can they hurt you this way?” She said as she touched Minwoo’s left cheek. “So tell me, what happened? What did that golden brat did to you?”

 

Minwoo couldn’t find the right words; instead he just pointed to Youngmin and then cried once again. Youngmin became irritated by this act of Minwoo that he shouted at Minwoo again. “Yah! Stop acting like a baby!”

 

Minwoo couldn’t really talk anymore; he can feel that the flow of his emotions took over his mind and body. The next thing he knew is that he’s feeling short of breath again. He turned around to the girl who hugged him.

 

“Noona…”Minwoo spoke softly and got his hand reaching for her.

 

“Yes? What’s wrong?” The girl responded to Minwoo and took his right arm.

 

Minwoo’s eyesight began to cross and blur. His shortness of breath was growing on him and he couldn’t take it anymore. As soon as Minwoo’s arm was grabbed by the girl, his eyesight went black.

 

Minwoo fainted.

 

“Omo!” The four ladies exclaimed as they saw Minwoo collapsing on the arms of the girl.The guys, even Youngmin got shocked upon seeing little Minwoo fall in the arms of the girl who hugged him.

 

The girl who hugged him bent down and laid his head on her lap and she began tapping the cheeks of Minwoo. “Yah! Yah! Are you okay?” The other girls went nearer and they tried to examine Minwoo.

 

“Unnie! What happened?” The girl with the very white complexion asked nervously.

 

“I don’t know, he was just calling out for me and then he suddenly fell!” The girl who hugged Minwoo explained.

 

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!” Youngmin said as he stood up and went nearer to Minwoo and the ladies. “Can’t you see that he faint…” Before Youngmin could finish his sentence, a kick on his left leg landed.

 

Youngmin fell on the floor and glared viciously at the girl with the husky voice. “Yah! Noona! You’re taking it too far!”

 

“Jo Youngmin! We’re not fools! We know that Minwoo fainted! You can stop being arrogant or else I will rip you apart!” The girl with the husky voice fought back.

 

“I was gonna say he fainted so you have to move away from him and give him some space!” Youngmin said as he get back to his position.

 

“Oh! Yes, he’s right unnie, we should move him to a place where can breathe freely.” The girl who caught Minwoo said to the girl with the husky voice.

 

“Really? Let’s move him to the P.C. office, there’s a bed there and the room has an air conditioner.” The girl with the husky voice said and the other two ladies stood up and were about to walk when the girl with the very white complexion asked the question, “Who’s going to bring him there unnie?” Her question ended as she saw the rest of the guys standing in front of them.

 

“Now you know the answer?” The tall girl whispered back to her and then the guys started to move towards Minwoo.

 

The guys got near at Minwoo and they were about to start lifting him when the girl with the husky voice interrupted them. “Ehem! And why are you guys the one bringing him?” 

 

The guys looked at her and then Jeongmin tried to crack her up, “Then who noona? This girl?” Jeongmin said as he pointed to the girl who caught Minwoo, who was beginning to stand up. Jeongmin’s joke failed as he saw the angered reaction of the girl with the husky voice. He immediately apologized and looked down at Minwoo.

 

“You guys are not going to bring him, let this guy do all the work.” The girl with the husky voice said while pointing at Youngmin.

 

Youngmin was agreeing for a moment since he was thinking that it will be Kwangmin, and then his expression suddenly changed when he realized that it is him that will be bringing Minwoo to the office.

 

“Youngmin couldn’t do that, I will just carry him.” Kwangmin said as he watches his brother’s expression.

 

“Nah! Let your brother carry him, he’s a man after all right Youngmin?” The girl with the husky voice tapped Youngmin’s shoulder. “Unless….you’re not a man?” The girl with the husky voice slightly whispered to Youngmin, the other ladies laughed silently and so as Jeongmin and Donghyun.

 

“So, let’s go guys! I want to talk to you first; we’ll talk to Jo Youngmin afterwards.” The girl with the husky voice said as she stated to walk towards the exit of the practice room.

 

“Huh? Where are you going?” Jo Youngmin asked the girl with the husky voice as she stopped at the exit.

 

“We will talk about what happened young man.” The girl with the husky voice said in an irritating manner for Youngmin. “And I think we’ll have to stop at Starbucks since I guess it will be a novel-long like story.”

 

“Really unnie?! We’ll go to Starbucks? Will you treat us?” The girl who caught Minwoo said as she got near to the girl with the husky voice.

 

“Hmm…since the bad guy won’t be there, I guess yes?” The girls screamed a little and jumped as they heard a free treat. Donghyun and Hyunseong made a high five with each other and Jeongmin gently placed Minwoo’s head on the floor and expressed his happiness.

 

“So come on guys! We have lots to talk about, let’s go! I’m sure that little kid will be taken good care by Jo Youngmin, right Jo Youngmin?” The girl with the husky voice said with a teasing face.

 

Youngmin crossed his lips but he tried to control his agitation. “Fine, go on!”

 

“See! I told you guys! And oh! Do not leave that little kid until he wakes up!” The girl with the husky voice said and started to walk out from the practice room, the others followed them instantly.

 

“Bye Youngmin! Take care of him okay?” The girl who caught Minwoo waved.

 

“Jo Youngmin! It’s all up to you now!” Donghyun smirked and pulled Hyunseong out of the practice room.

 

Jeongmin was about to walk away when he noticed Kwangmin not moving an inch from his position.

 

“Yah! Kwangmin! Let’s go and drink some coffee! Latte! Espresssssso!” Jeongmin was obviously excited. Yet still, Kwangmin was not moving. “Hey! What’s the matter? Let’s go!” Jeongmin said while shaking the shoulder of Kwangmin.

 

“Go on! Don’t worry.” Youngmin said while looking down at Kwangmin. Kwangmin then looked up at Youngmin. “Are you sure hyung?”

 

“Come on, I’m not angry anymore. Just go before you hit my nerves again!” Youngmin exclaimed as he gestured his hands pointing to the exit.

 

“He’s right. Trust your hyung, let’s go!” Jeongmin said for the last time and Kwangmin finally stood up. Jeongmin grabbed Kwangmin’s shoulders and lead him they way out.

 

As they began to exit the dance practice room, Kwangmin couldn’t help but think about the welfare of Minwoo.