CHAPTER 7: CLUBS AND ACQUAINTANCES

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

Five minutes before the bell for the lunchbreak the teacher announced something in front of the class. 

"As the school re-opens, I want you to go and fill in the lists of the different clubs here at school." The teacher held up a piece of paper. "You see in this paper is a list of the different clubs that are open for membership, now I want each and everyone of you to decide and join a particular club of your choice!" The teacher said as she began distributing the papers. 

As Minwoo received the paper, he was slightly confused about the matter, and while he holds the paper, he began to look at Youngmin, trying to ask for some help. Minwoo tried to disturb Youngmin but when Youngmin gave a glare at him, it sent Minwoo back to his chair with cold sweat. 

"Huff, Youngmin-hyung is a bit scary today." He said in his mind as he tried to analyze once more the lists of the available clubs. "Hmmm, let's see clubs? I don't think I have the courage to join one."

Minwoo began tilting his head, showing to everyone his confusement about the subject matter. And then suddenly, Kwangmin reached for Minwoo's right ear and began to whisper to him, "You just need to pick one, the one that you like best." Minwoo jumped a little from his seat and it created a disturbing metal noise loud enough to interrupt the silence inside the classroom. 

Everyone in the class looked at Minwoo while Minwoo decided to cover his face with the paper and slowly peeking at them. He then smiled  and said sorry with a little embarassed voice. He looked to his left and saw Youngmin's very displeased face, then to his right, saw Kwangmin giving a slight laugh. 

"Huh?! Youngmin-hyung is really scary today! And what's up with this black version of Youngmin-hyung?! Is he making fun of me?! He's the one who startled me in the first place!" Minwoo said to himself as he looked deeper in the list of the clubs, then the teacher managed to shock Minwoo again. 

"Mr. No Minwoo!" Minwoo's jumpy feeling bursted out and a loud noise from his chair errupted again. The whole class laughed. "Y-yes ma'am?" Minwoo said with a hesitant voice. 

"I noticed that you are having a hard time picking the clubs, and I know for a fact that you're quite new here so I guess you'll be needing a help?" The teacher said as she began to scan the whole class, trying to pick someone to help Minwoo.

"Ah!" The teacher snapped, since you two look so close together, maybe you can help Mr. Minwoo? What do you say Mr. Jo? The teacher stopped for a moment, then Minwoo's heart skipped a beat, eager to hear which of the twins will accompany him. "Jo...Kwangmin?" 

Minwoo was in a bit state of shock, Youngmin on the other hand expressed a slight phew. Minwoo was a bit disappointed when he turned to Jo Kwangmin, who was standing and went at his back and placed his hands on his shoulders. 

"I understand Ma'am! I'll help No Minwoo with all my heart!" Jo Kwangmin said loud enough for the whole class to hear. Donghyun suddenly errupted "Yah! Are you two dating each other?" Then Jeongmin followed with a teasing sound, then everyone in the class teased Kwangmin and Minwoo.

"Silence!" The teacher ordered and the class fell into a complete silence. Donghyun and Jeongmin put their heads down while making small and silent laughs. "Very well Mr. Jo Kwangmin, you shall help Mr. No Minwoo find a club of his choice. Class dismissed!" The school bell rang and the teacher left the classroom. 

Donghyun, Hyunseong and Jeongmin started to approach the desk of Minwoo and began to talk about their clubs. While Minwoo began to look at the busy Kwangmin fixing his things. 

"Hey! Are you really willing to help me?" Minwoo asked Kwangmin

"Uhh, yes! The teacher asked me to do so. And I'll help you with all my heart!" Kwangmin said to Minwoo with a big charismatic smile. Minwoo felt something on his chest but he decided to ignore it. Embarassed, he just looked at the list of the clubs again.

"Yah! What's with your 'I'll help you with all my heart' thing?!" Donghyun said in a very funny way. Jeongmin got off the desk of Minwoo and got close to him and said, "Are you two really dating?? Aigoo!!!" Jeongmin teasingly said in the ear of Minwoo. 

Minwoo can't give a reply for he is embarassed and he thinks that if he yelled at them it will be an act of disrespect for his hyungs. "Hey! Don't bully Minwoo, he's just a kid!" Hyunseong pat the shoulder of Minwoo. "So how about we accompany you and Kwangmin on finding your club? Call?" Hyunseong offered to Minwoo. 

Minwoo smiled a bit and yelled, "CALL!! Khamsamida hyung!" Minwoo was about to thank Jeongmin and Donghyun as well when Youngmin began to rise from his seat and kicked his chair. 

"Aish, it's so loud in hear! See you guys! I'm off to the P.C!" Youngmin waved without looking back at the guys. 

"Seriously, what's wrong with your brother?" Donghyun turned to Kwangmin.

"Uhh, mood swing?" Kwangmin gave a puzzled look and then began to whisper "He's a bipolar!"

The guys laughed so hard that it shocked Minwoo a bit. 

"Hey! You're so jumpy today! What's up?" Jeongmin finally noticed.

"Is something bothering you?" Kwangmin said as he approached Minwoo carrying his backpack on one side of his shoulder only. 

Minwoo's eyes widened when Kwangmin suddenly put his face so close to Minwoo and started to repeat the same question, "Is there something bothering you? Huh?"

Minwoo blinked his eyes and tried to look away for a second, and then he slowly placed his eyes to Kwangmin's curious face and said, 

"Yes, and I think it's you."

 

NOTE: You might be hating on me right now since I haven't updated for like a year?! XD But anyway thanks to those who kept commenting. And yes! I'm back! Please just comment below since your comments help me progess my story :D Although there has been changes on my views about Boyfriend members, I will still stick to the story line! Please give my story lots of love ^,...,^ Keep on commenting!