CHAPTER 3: HOAX?

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

The school bell rang to signal the dismissal of classes. Minwoo started to fix his things. Then suddenly, Jeongmin approached him.

"Hey Minwoo. Wanna walk home together?"

Minwoo looked up at Jeongmin.

"Hmm...I'm sorry but I think I have to buy something somewhere."

"Oh...I'll just go with Donghyun-hyung and Hyunseong then."

"Hoe about you Youngmin?" Minwoo asked Youngmin who is busy fixing his things as well.

Youngmin gave his smile again.

"I'm off now guys. See you tomorrow." Youngmin took his steps and left the classroom. But before he completely exit from the room, he looked back and bid a special goodbye to Minwoo.

"See you tomorrow!" Youngmin then exited the classroom and then his face wearing the great smile changed to a serious face with a worried look. Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong exchanged their confused looks again.

----

Minwoo smiled while he stood up and caiied his bag. "Maybe at least let's walk together while going out of the school?" Minwoo aske the three.

"Y-yeah. That would be nice." Jeongmin replied.

Whle walking, Minwo can't forget the expressions of the three whe Youngmin was talking. He got so curious that he finally decided to ask them

"Uhm..hyungs..May I ask a question?"

"Yes? What is it about? Go on." Donghyun replied politely.

"I-it's about ...about..."Minwo's words were cut by Hyunseong.

"Youngmin right?" Hyunseong interrupted.

"Eh?!" Minwoo gave a shocked expression.

"You're curious about our reaction to Youngmin right?"

"H-how did you know?" Minwoo looked pzzled and somehow scared.

"Hey hyunseong! You're scaring him!" Jeongmin bumped Hyunseong.

"Haha..It's because I'm good at those things."

"Yeah right..."Donghyun snobbed.

"So..what's the answer?"

"We're like that because Youngmin's attitude is like the weather." Hyunseong said.

"W-weather?"

"Yes, weather, unpredictable. Just like now, he's all cute and kind." Jeongmin said.

"But most of the time he's all quiet, moody and somehow....scary." Hyunseong added.

"But he seem so nice when he talks to me." Minwoo backed up.

"Yep! Now he's nice. I don't know tomorrow." Donghyun said.

"That reminds me....Kwangmin is absent again!"

"Oh yes! That will be bad if he keep it up." Hyunseong said.

"Who's Kwangmin?" Minwoo gave his confused look.

"Kwangmin is the ---" But before Jeonmin could finish his sentence Minwoo's phone rang.

"H-hello?....Mom?"

"Ya! No Minwoo, don't be late for home okay?"

"Uhmm yes...but I gotta go buy something first."

"Okay, just be careful then."

Minwoo dropped the call and edcided to separate from the group.

"Uhm.sorry guys. I gotta buy my things before it get so late." Minwoo ran. "Bye!"

"Okay! Bye!" The three waved to Minwoo.

"He's pretty cool." jeongmin commented.

"Yes, he looks so innocent." Donghyun said and then they continued their walk.

-----

Minwoo's up to buy at a store that sells unique and cute designs for school supplies. When he reached the store, he ran to the pencils that look like matchsticks, bought an eraser shaped like a chocolate, and pens with food designs as their caps. But when Minwoo came to his final stop, his favorite, sticky notes, there is one design and piece remaining.

"Uhm...excuse me. Is this really the last sticky note left?" Minwoo asked the store owner.

"Sorry but yes, that's our last sticky note and the next productionswill be weeks away. You're a frequen customer here, you know that sticky notes sells like hot cakes."

"Oh yes, I forgot." Minwoo looked at the sticky note. "I guess I have to buy this design of bottled milk." Minwoo placed all of his picks at the counter.

"This design is one of a kind. It's a personal design." The owner explained.

"Rally?" Minwoo looked mystified.

"Yes. This bottle of milk determines a person that is just like you."

"M-me? Why?"

"Hehe..You're a kid. Just lke a milk, yo're pure and fres, very innocent when you look at it."

"Oh..but I'm 15."

"Here you go." The owner handed the paper bag. "By the way, you got an oreo pen, a freebie when you buy a personality sticky note."

"Really? Thank you!!" Minwoo got the paper bag and head to the streets.

While Minwoo is walking, he kept thinking about the stuff he got, especially the bottled milk sticky note. Minwoo passed at a gaming corner and he saw afamiliar person coming out. It was a tall, golden haired person.

"That's....Jo Youngmin!" Minwoo's eyes widened.

"jo Youngmin!!" Minwoo shouted.

Youngmin looked back and gave a blank stare.

"Hi!! What are you doing here?" Minwoo said as he approached him.

Youngmin stared at Minwoo for a long time, making Minwoo somehow uncomfortable.

"Who are you?" Youngmin said with puzzled and serious look.

"Minwoo was somehow shocked but he thinks that maybe he forgot him because he's a new student.

"I'm No Minwoo. The new guy in the class if you can't remember."Minwoo said slowly while smiling.

"AAish.." Youngmin sighed like he's bored or something and then he scratched his head looking pissed.

"I gotta go." Youngmin ran and Minwoo looked at him as he was leaving and mixing with the crowd.

"What's wrong?" Minwoo was left alone with a big question mark in his head.