CHAPTER 9: Dance Tension

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

"Ah hyungs!!! I don't really want to do this!!" Minwoo shouted a little while he was being dragged inside the Productions Club HQ.

"Geez, relax Minwoo! No one's going to hurt your here." Jeongmin slightly tapped Minwoo's arm, for Kwangmin still held Minwoo's shoulders.

"Ah hyung! You don't know the reality," Minwoo exclaimed while he said something in his mind, "Youngmin hyung is going to kill me!!"

It was not long before they got Minwoo in the middle of the practice room and on the farthest corner of the room was Youngmin, sitting while his back rested in the mirror of the practice room as he was listening to his MP3 player.

When the goup finally reached the center, they caught Youngmin's attention. Donghyun and Hyunseong was covering Minwoo, then when Youngmin gazed at them with a curious expression, the two slid on the opposite ways revealing the presence of No Minwoo. Kwangmin let go of Minwoo and then unexpectedly, Jeongmin pushed Minwoo, making him the center of attention in the practice room. 

Minwoo then fixed his position and looked up, suddenly he caught the slightly annoyed expression of Youngmin. Minwoo, even though scared, looked directly at Youngmin's eyes. Youngmin then unplugged his earphones from his ears and paused for a moment, staring only at Minwoo. There was an awkward silence that fell in the dance practice room. Minwoo tried his best to prolong the exchange of looks with Youngmin, but unfortunately, he can't win over Youngmin's piercing glares.

"What do you want?" Youngmin said while his eyes are still fixed on Minwoo.

"This kid, our little Minwoo will be joining the Productions Club." Donghyun said to Youngmin while tapping Minwoo's left shoulder.

"What? What did you say again hyung?" Youngmin's gaze shifted to Donghyun.

"I said, this little Minwoo here wants to join the Productions Club." Donghyun repeated to Youngmin. Suddenly, Youngmin stood up and slowly walked in front of Minwoo. He couldn't look up anymore so he just stared downwards, on the shoes of Youngmin.

"Let me repeat again hyung," Youngmin slightly turned to Donghyun. "You're telling me that his kid," Youngmin faced again to Minwoo and continued talking with him looking downward at Minwoo. "Wants to JOIN P.C.?" Youngmin finished his sentence with his death glare and scary tone of voice.

"Yah! Aren't you scaring Minwoo too much?" Hyunseong slightly pushed Youngmin away from Minwoo.

"No hyung, I'm just asking him, obviously." Youngmin answered Hyunseong and then fixed his attention to Minwoo again.

"No Minwoo right?" Youngmin asked. 

"Y-yes hyung." Minwoo answered nervously while still looking down.

"You're a little funny," Youngmin said with a little grin. "You're calling me hyung in a very polite manner, yet you're not looking straight to me." Youngmin moved his head closer to Minwoo's ear and whispered, "You know what, not looking to the person you're talking to is a bit impolite." youngmin went back to his original position after whispering to Minwoo.

Minwoo's eyes widened and then he immediately bowed and apologized to Youngmin. After which, he slowly looked at Youngmin straight to his eyes. 

"Y-yes hyung. My name is No Minwoo."

"Good! That's a little better." Youngmin responded. "Donghyun hyung said you want to join our club, is that correct?" Youngmin said slowly.

"Y-yes hyung! If you can remember our teacher told us that I need to find a club."

"Ah...yes...yes.." Youngmin nodded a little. "But I don't think our club is open for new recruits." Youngmin said with a blank expression on his face.

"Eh?? You're kidding me right?" Jeongmin exclaimed

"Yah! Youngmin! What's up to you?!" Donghyun interrupted.

"What's wrong with your brother?" Jeongmin whispered to Kwangmin. "I think he's at the peak of his mood swing." Kwangmin whispered back and they giggled softly.

"I'm serious," Youngmin replied to Donghyun but his eyes are fixed at Kwangmin and Jeongmin. "Hyung, aren't we enough for the whole club?" This time, Youngmin lookd directly at Donghyun.

"I know that, but we're lacking a bit on our dance team don't you think?" Donghyun said while the other members nodded slowly.

"What?! Lacking? Aren't me and Kwangmin not good enough for the team?" Youngmin responded with a little tension in his face.

"Youngmin, I think you're being a little arrogant here." Hyunseong interrupted.

"No hyun, tell me, do we twins lack so much at dancing to say that we need a new member in the dance team?" Youngmin said with his voice a little higher making Minwoo cringe.

"Sigh, I know you two make a good dance duo, and the two of you are on of our biggest asets in the club, but can't we accommodate another member?" Donghyun said with his tone obviously higher than before.

"No! Just no." Youngmin exclaimed. "We are not lacking of dance talent and obviously we're not in need of a new member." Youngmin moved closer to Minwoo. "Now, you kid, I'm sorry but I don't think you'll be joining this club. Why don't you just disappear in front of me?" Youngmin paused for a moment.

"GO!" He said aloud in front of the face of Minwoo.

Minwoo was left speechless for a moment. The other guys were in a little shock while Donghyun immediately protested about Youngmin's rudeness.

"Ya! You're taking this too far Youngmin!" Donghyun shouted a bit.

"No, it's okay" Minwoo said in a faint voice. "I think Youngmin hyung is right, you don't need me here." Minwoo looked slightly looked up to Donghyun "You don't need a person like me in your club."

"Yah! Don't say things like that!" Jeongmin said while tapping the shoulder of Minwoo.

"Minwoo, you don't need to down yourself." Hyunseong went nearer to Minwoo and tapped his shoulder as well.

"No hyung, I think Youngmin hyung is really right." Minwoo stepped back a little. "He's right, you don't need me here, " Minwoo paused for he can feel that tears are starting to form in his eyes.  "I-I'm sorry hyungs, but if you would all just excuse me.....I-I have to go." 

Tears began to fall from the eyes of Minwoo as he started his way back to the door. He was almost near the hall leading to the door when his left arm was suddenly grabbed by Kwangmin.

"No! You'll stay here!" said by Kwangmin while tightening his grip at Minwoo's arm.

"No hyung, I need to go! It's no use." Minwoo said. Now his crying face was so obvious to the others. 

"No! You'll stay" Kwangmin said to Minwoo as he srted to pull Minwoo back. 

Minwoo was continuously fighting the grip of Kwangmin while his tears continuously flow out of his eyes.

"You will stay, and you will join the club!" Kwangmin exclaimed while his eyes are fixed directly to his older twin, Youngmin.

NOTE: Hey guys! Sorry for not updating, I was busy for our exams. Was this chapter so intense? Please comment your thoughts below! Actually I already have the Chapter 10, but I just want to hear your opinions first before I update it. Please comment below! ^,..,^