CHAPTER 13: H2H

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

 

“H-happy time?”

 

The girl with the very white complexion said in her mind as she stood still, watching the unexpected scene that she’s seeing right now. Minwoo kept his arms wrapped tightly around Youngmin and Youngmin’s head kept moving just behind Minwoo’s face. The sound of the giggles of Minwoo even supported the thoughts that were beginning to run inside the mind of the girl with the very white complexion. With her foot keeping the door of the office a bit opened, she suddenly saw in her peripheral view Jeongming who is fast approaching the office, ready to barge in and interrupt the “happy time” of Minwoo and Youngmin.

 

Worried about what might happen, she quickly pushed the power button of her camera, made sure that the flash was off and immediately snapped several shots of the “happy time” that she’s seeing right now. Satisfied with her shots, she quickly snuck out of the room and stopped Jeongmin from entering the office.

 

“Yo! Did you find it?” Jeongmin said as he went near the office.

 

“Ssh!” The girl with the very white complexion hushed him as she quietly closed the door, careful of not making any noise that would give away their presence.

 

“Why? How are Minwoo and Youngmin?” Did you check? Let me see them!” Jeongmin said in an inquisitive tone and made an attempt to open the door. But before he can manage to push the door, the girl with the very white complexion immediately pushed him away, gradually out of the practice room.

 

“Yah! Why are you pushing me? What’s with the hurry?” Jeongmin asked and he suddenly made a turn to go back and check the office.

 

“Yah! Where do you think you’re going?! Come here!” The girl with the very white complexion pulled Jeongmin back.

 

“Why? I just want to check if they’re okay!” Jeongmin said as he was being pulled by the girl with the very white complexion. “Why are you in a hurry?” Is something happening between Youngmin and Minwoo?”

 

The moment the sentence of Jeongmin finished, the girl with the very white complexion remembered the “happy time” that she had seen. She just smile and said, “Uhm, I guess they’re perfectly fine!” She finished it with a little laugh. Jeongmin stopped for a moment and the pulling of the girl stopped as well.

 

“Yah! Why are you laughing like that? Are you sure they’re okay?” He looked at the girl with a suspicious look.

 

“Come on, don’t be silly.” The girl with the very white complexion replied. “Let’s hurry before unnie gets mad and forfeit her treat!!” She immediately pushed Jeongmin out of the practice room and they hurried back to the others.

 

****

 

“What’s taking them so long?” The tall girl asked out of boredom.

 

“Hmm, I don’t want to say what I’m thinking…” Donghyun said in reply to the tall girl. He crossed his arms and rested his back on one of the pillars of the lobby.

 

“Maybe Youngmin is angry at Minwoo again?” Hyunseong innocently said and then he noticed the sudden change of facial expressions, especially from the three ladies.

 

“Ah! D-don’t mind me!” Hyunseong waved his hands. “T-that’s impossible to happen, Minwoo should be sleeping right now right?” Hyunseong produced false laughs and was embarrassed about his careless statement. Donghyun scratched his head upon seeing the embarrassed Hyunseong.

 

“Oh! There they are!” The girl who hugged Minwoo pointed to the rushing Jeongmin and the girl with the very white complexion.

 

“Yah! What took you two so long?” The girl with the husky voice shouted.

 

“Mianhae!” The girl with the very white complexion shouted back. “Jeongmin oppa was the reason why we’re late.”

 

“Jeongmin? What did you do?” Donghyun yelled at Jeongmin as they approached nearer the lobby.

 

“He’s so persistent, he wanted to check Youngmin and the little kid.” The girl with the white complexion said as she pulls Jeongmin with her right hand and carries he camera with her left hand.

 

“Yah! I really don’t know why you don’t want me to see Minwoo and Jeongmin.” Jeongmin said as they decelerated speed.

 

“You migh disturb that kid! He’s resting!” The girl with the white complexion said and then she wore a smirk on her face while remembering the scene that she’d seen.

 

“Uhh…what’s with that smirk??” The tall girl asked teasingly as she went nearer to her.

 

“Shush! Let’s just stop now, she’s probably happy because of her camera.” The girl with the husky exclaimed. “Anyway, let’s go! Or you don’t want me to change my mind and forfeit my treat?”

 

“Yah! Unnie you can’t do that!” The girl who hugged Minwoo complained cutely to her.

 

“So if you don’t want that, lets’s go now!” The girl with the husky voice started her way out of the lobby.

 

“W-wait guys!” Jeongmin shouted amidst the preparations of the others to leave the school.

 

“What is it again?” Donghyun said impatiently. “Sunbae might get angry and might not treat us anymore!” Donghyun said with a tired expression.

 

“W-where’s Kwangmin?” Jeongasked. Hyunseong and the other two ladies stopped and turned back after hearing his question.

 

“Oh! Yeah, where’s he by the way?” Hyunseong said to break the dead air. Upon noticing the delay, the girl with the husky voice and the girl who hugged Minwoo came back to check for the last time.

 

“Guys! Unnie’s not going to wait for you forever.” The girl who hugged Minwoo said.

 

“But unnie, Kwangmin is missing!!” The girl with the very white complexion said.

 

“Ehem…” The girl with the husky voice interrupted and raised her mobile phone. “What’s the use of this?”

 

Everyone lookd at her and silence fell again within the group. “Jeongmin?” The girl with the husky voice said and stared at Jeongmin for a matter of seconds. Without words, Jeongmin understood her stare and he immediately responded. “I got it!” and then they all commenced walking out of the school while Jeongmin was busy pressing

his mobile phone in order to know Kwangmin’s location.

 

Far in an empty campus corridor was Kwangmi, who is slowly walking with his facial expressions as anxious as ever. As he took his steps, the silence of the corridor was broken by the sudden beep of his mobile phone. He carefully took out his mobile phone from his pocket and checked it. There he saw and opened the message that was sent by Jeongmin.

 

“Yah! Where are you? Aren’t you coming with us to Starbucks? Just hurry up before we set our orders!”

 

Without even thinking of what words to reply, he locked his mobile phone’s scree and returned it to his pocket. With a serious face, he continued his steps all through the corridor. He then stopped as he reached a widely opened door, he gazed up at the signage above which says Productions Club Head Quarters.

 

*****

The sun was starting to shine again in little Minwoo’s dream. He knows that now is the best time to let go of Pororo and play with him, but he’s having second thoughts since he wants to relish the time hugging his favorite cartoon character. He began to loosen the tightness of his grip and just hugged Pororo intimately. Meanwhile, in reality, Youngmin felt that the tensed hug of Minwoo was starting to loosen ad if it continues, he’s sure that he will soon be freed by this unexpected hug from Minwoo.

 

Minwoo was playing with Pororo while hugging him, he was jumping a bit and in the reality, it made a possible way out for the left hand of Youngmin.

 

Youngmin began to push his left and right hand against force of Minwoo. Even though the little Minwoo was opposing the force, little by little, Youngmin managed to get free of Minwoo’s embrace. Youngmin let out a deep sigh as soon as he was released.

 

“Wew! You still kid! What do you think you’re doing?” Youngmin said while he get his head close to the face of Minwoo.

 

“You’re really a kid! What are you dreaming of? Are you playing or something?” Youngmin was making his intriguing face as he begin to notice the lseeping and the innocent face of Minwoo. He began to notice his hair, down to his eyes, the peak of his nose, the soft-looking lips of him and every contour of Minwoo’s face.

 

Suddenly, the door in the office opened and Kwangmin emerged. He was shocked and puzzled upon seeing his twin brother’s face so close at Minwoo’s face.

 

“Hyung? What are you doing?” Kwangmin broke the silence of the office and Youngmin immediately turned his head and stood up.

 

“Oh! Kwangmin, why are you here? Aren’t you supposed to be with sistar sunbaenims?” Youngmin said as he took steps closer to Kwangmin.

 

“I came back to check you two.” Kwangmin responded while looking at the sleeping Minwoo.

 

“Pssh, why? Do you think I will do something to him?!” Youngmin slightly yelled and then whispered some words, “If you only knew! He’s the one who harassed me!”.

 

“What hyung? Are you saying something?” Kwangmin asked as he sat on top of the office desk.

 

“What’s your problem with him?” Kwangmin said to Youngmin. He wears this serious face for he’s eager to clear every problem between his twin.

 

“Jo Kwangmin, are you really going to bring that up this soon?” youngmin’s face immediately showed his irritated expression.

 

“Yes, I want to know the reason of your uproar few moments ago,” Kwangmin said wth a serious face and then he sat at the edge of the bed just beside Minwoo. “What’s your problem with this kid?!” He said as he looked up at Youngmin.

 

Youngmin stared at Kwanmin for amoment, this time his face relaxed and then let out a deep sigh. He stood up from the desk and then sat beside his twin. On the back of the twins lies Minwoo who began to slowly open his eyes. He rolled his eyes, wondering where he is, he then turned his head to his right and saw the backs of Kwangmin and Youngmin. He could see Youngmin looking down and Kwangmin looking at his older twin brother.

“What’s with Youngmin hyung? He looks so sad.” Minwoo said inside his mind. Suddenly, Youngmin lifted his head and Minwoo immediately closed his eyes. “I must not ruin their moment.” They quarreled because of me, now I should not disturb them.” He then listened to the conversation of the twins.

 

“Remember how they made fun of us before just because we’re different?” Youngmin asked Kwangmin.

 

“Yes, because we’re twins.” Kwangmin said as he looked down.

 

“Now, I don’t want us to look like losers anymore.” Youngmin said while looking at Kwangmin.

 

“But that has nothing to do with Minwoo.” Kwangmin said as he looked back to Youngmin. Minwoo began to feel nervous when he heard his name in their conversation.

 

“Oh no! Are they gonna argue again because of me?” Minwoo kept still as the twins continued to talk about their commotion a while ago.

 

Youngmin stared at Kwangmin for a second, he then looked down to the floor and let out a deep sigh.

 

“I know, that kid has nothing to do with this,” he looked up and then stared at the pretending Minwoo. “I really don’t know why I got angry at him.” Youngmin said as he looked back at Kwangmin. Minwoo decided to listen more as the conversation got more serious.

 

“But you were really angry at him right?” Kwangmin suddenly let out a tensed look at Youngmin.

 

“Yah! Is that the proper way to look at your hyung?” Youngmin slight raised his voice. He then raised his right arm and then tapped Kwangmin.

 

“No, I am not angry at him,” Youngmin looked at Minwoo. “at this little kid.”

 

Deep inside the pretending Minwoo, he wanted to wear a smile that would reach his ears upon hearing Youngmin’s words.

 

-TO BE CONTINUED-

[NOTE]: Oh god sorry for the hiatus!! This semester has gotten so busy! We had three theses! Anyway, I have to keep up with you guys! Already finished the half of Chapter 14! Wait for it! Love you! I hope you still enjoy reading my story ^^