CHAPTER 10: S-I-S-T-A-R

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

Tension reigned over the dance practice room of the Productions Club. Kwangmin is continuously pulling Minwoo back to the center of the studio. Youngmin responded to the sudden fierce look of his younger twin.

"What's with that look Kwangmin?" Youngmin looked straight at Kwangmin as well. "Do you, perhaps, intend to help that little kid?" 

"That's enought hyung!" Kwangmin shouted a little. "Minwoo will join our club no matter what!" Youngmin began to approach Kwangmin with an angered face.

"What makes you say that Kwangmin?" Youngmin said to Kwangmin in a really close range.

"That's enough hyungs, just let me go. I don't want to cause any more troubles." Minwoo tried to force his arm again, this time he almost succeeded, but Kwangmin got him again.

"Minwoo's good at dancing, that's according to him." Kwangmin said back to Youngmin.

"Oh really? Dance...." Youngmin said as he started to walk a little, "How sure are you?"

"I guess my instincts are telling me." Kwangmin responded with a very agressive face.

"Are you trying to challenge your hyung Kwangmin?" Youngmin responded back.  "Are you not so confident about us?"

"I know what we can do!" Kwangmin cut Youngmin's sentence. "I know what we can do, and what we lack!" Kwangmin raised his voice while Youngmin broke a little laugh.

"You're making me laugh!" Youngmin said and went nearer to Kwangmin again. "So you're siding with him?" Yougmin said while glancing at Minwoo.

"Isn't it obvious hyung?" Kwangmin said back.

The tension between the siblings coud be felt in the entire room that the crying Minwoo decided to speak for himself once and for all.

"Please don't fight just because of me!" Minwoo said while sobbing. "I can just leave and make you guys okay."

"You see! He's not even into this!" Youngmin turned to Kwangmin upon hearing Minwoo's words.

"He's only saying that because of you!" Kwangmin pointed to Youngmin with his left hand. "Why are you like that?!" Kwangmin shook Minwoo's arm with his right hand.

"Because of me?! If he really like dancing that much, he could've fought for  it!" Youngmin shouted at Kwangmin with extreme gestures.

"Hey! Hey! Chill down!" Donghyun said as he pulled Youngmin away from Kwangmin.

"What are you thinking?" Hyunseong said in the middle of the twins.

"Are you really going to fight?" Donghyun said with an obvious angry expression. "Huh?!"

"Why don't you ask this super "good" dancer here hyung?!" Kwangmin pointed again to Youngmin, which then made Youngmin ferocious and responded agressively. "What?! What did you say?! Do you really want to fight?" Youngmin was ready to approach Kwangmin while Donghyun started to pull him again and Hyunseong on the other hand, was pushing Kwangmin away from Youngmin.

Kwangmin's grip started to weaken as he began to explain things to Donghyun and Hyunseong while still arguing with Youngmin. Jeongmin went to Minwoo and started to comfort him while patting his shoulders.

"Hey! Don't cry..." Jeongmin said as he slightly shook Minwoo. "Youngmin hyung is not angry, he's just a bit...." Jeongmin glanced at Youngmin and saw one of his ultimate evil glares. ".....shocked?" Jeongmin finished with an unsure funny voice.

 "Don't try to kid me...." Minwoo kept sobbing while he tried to talk to Jeongmin. "..even though I'm still a kid, I know Youngmin hyung doesn't like me." Minwoo's tears continuously flowed down from his eyes.

"Yah! Don't be like that, it's going to be okay." Jeongmin tapped Minwoo's shoulders again. 

As Jeongmin tried his best to comfort Minwoo, the loud arguments of the twins are not helping. Minwoo could clearly hear the wrath of Youngmin who kept on pointing that he is not really needed in the club. With his mind so clouded of thoughts about Youngmin's hate towards him, and Kwangmin's grip loosened, Minwoo knew it was the right time to run from them. He began to take a leap forward without even looking on the way, then suddenly he bumped into someone and hugged him immediately like a mother hugging her crying son.

"Omo!" The girl said as Minwoo bumped into her. "Omo! Are you crying?" The girl began to hug Minwoo, wherein Minwoo decided to cry out loud. "Omo, omo are you alright? Why are crying?" The girl said as he hugged Minwoo and tapped his head.

"Yah! What's happening here?" Another girl with a bossy and husky voice came inside the practice room.

"Wah! Unnie! Who's that?" Said by a slightly tall girl as she approached the crying Minwoo.

"I don't know, but he bumped into me and he suddenly cried out loud." She said as she continuously tapped Minwoos back. "There, there, it's gonna be alright..."

"Unnies! You're all so fas..." A girl with a very white complexion entered the room but she decided to cut her words as soon as she noticed the crying Minwoo. "Omo unnie! What happened? Why is he crying?" The girl with the very white complexion as she approached the girl hugging Minwoo.

"What's all this noise guys? What's happening here?" The girl with the husky and bossy voice said again.

"Yah! Who made this little kid cry?" The girl hugging Minwoo said to the guys with a slightly irritated expression.

"Omo, don't cry, it's going to be alright." The slightly tall girl said to Minwoo. 

"Yes, don't cry little kid. You must stop crying." The girl with a very white complexion added.

The guys suddenly stopped arguing and were left speechless upon the presence of these four ladies in the practice room. The argument of Youngmin and Kwangmin stopped and so as the questions from Hyunseong and Donghyun. The whole practice room became quiet, well not really, since Minwoo was crying out loud. The guys were all staring at the four ladies and wore nervous expressions. Donghyun was exchanging nervous glances with Hyunseong while Youngmin kept his angered expression but he's trying not to look at the four ladies. Jeongmin then decided to smile in a nervous way and said,

"S-sis-tar sunbaenims?"

The four ladies continued their business. The girl with the bossy and husky voice looked at the guys with a slightly annoyed expression, waiting for the answer of her question. The other three was busy comforting Minwoo. The girl who Minwoo bumped was constantly talking to Minwoo and tapping his back, while the girl with the very white complexion kept checking Minwoo's face and telling him enlightening words. The slightly tall girl helped on comforting Minwoo but was constantly glancing the the guys with a disapproving expression as well.

NOTE: UH-OH Were  you all surprised about the sudden appearance of SISTAR? :D What do you think will happen next chapter? Stay in touch my lovely readers! ^0^