CHAPTER 8: P.C.

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

Hyunseong, Donghyun and Jeongmin bursted a laugh after hearing what Minwoo said. Minwoo was a bit unsure why they were laughing of what he said, and still, Kwangmin was staring at him with his face so close to Minwoo.

"Yeah! You're scaring the kid!" Donghyun said to Kwangmin and laughed a little. 

"Hyung's right Kwang! Give Minwoo some space." Jeongmin said as he put his hands at the shoulders of Minwoo.

Kwangmin smiled a little and then bursted out a short laugh, "Haha! You're funny! Let's go!" He yelled without looking back and made his way out of the classroom. The others then went to their seats and picked up their bag. Minwoo, still left with questions in his mind and kept on looking at the almost gone Kwangmin.

"W-what's wrong with this guys? Is he from another planet?!" Minwoo said inside of his mind.

The others started their way out of the classroom then they noticed that Minwoo is still on his seat and is not making any move at all.

"Hey! Aren't you coming? I thought you want us to help you?" Jeongmin went back for Minwoo and tapped his desk. Minwoo jumped a little from his seat and realized that they're about to go now. He then hastily packed his things and got up from his seat. Suddenly, Kwangmin came back and peeked a little on the door and shouted playfully, "Heyyy! I thought we're going to find C-L-U-B-S clubs??" 

Minwoo finished fixing his things and started his way out of the classroom. "Geez! I think you're really jumpy today!" Jeongmin said as he followed Minwoo out of the classroom. "This is your fault Kwangmin!" Jeongmin complained as they got near to Kwangmin.

 "Why? I didn't do anything!" Kwangmin smiled and stared at Minwoo while he was about to pass in front of him.

"Uhh..I still don't know about you, and you're kind of scaring me!" Minwoo said to the smiling Kwangmin. Then suddenly, Kwangmin stepped a little, approaching Minwoo, and then he placed his left arm around Minwoo's shoulders. 

"Relax! I'm just going to help you!" Kwangmin said as he lead the way to Minwoo. 

"Yah! You do realize that will scare him even more right?" Jeongmin interrupted as they all walked through the hallway.

-----

After a short while, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Jeongmin finally reached Hyunseong and Donghyun. 

"Where have you been?" Donghyun asked. "What took you so long?" Hyunseong said as Minwoo, Kwangmin and Jeongmin approached them.

"You should blame it to Kwangmin, he's scaring Minwoo a lot." Jeongmin said while he pointed at Kwangmin who's arm is still wrapped around Minwoo.

"Yah! Are you a stalker or something?" Hyunseong yelled at Kwangmin. 

"You're harassing the kid!" Donghyun made a joke punch at the right arm of Kwangmin.

"What's wrong?! I'm just going to help our little Minwoo here, right?" Kwangmin held Minwoo closer to him.

"Little Minwoo?" Minwoo said as he looked up to Kwangmin. He was about to put out his rage then suddenly he saw Kwangmin's smiling face again. "A-are you making fun of me?" Minwoo said in a shy manner and then he looked down.

"What? Making fun of you? tss.." Kwangmin let go of Minwoo and then went in front of him. He then put his hands on Minwoo shoulders and leaned down on Minwoo's head and said, "Why should I make fun of you? You're already funny for me." 

Minwoo felt something on his chest as he looked up and listened to Kwangmin's face. Suddenly Jeongmin screamed near the face of Minwoo. "AYAYAY! Blood is rushing in your face Minwoo!" 

Minwoo was a bit shocked and checked if there was really blood present in his face. "Hyung! You scared me!" The whole gang laughed.

"What I mean is that...you know, you were B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G! buhlashing!" Jeongmin said while making funny faces.

"What is that again? buhlashing?" Donghyun asked to Jeongmin who was about to burst out of laughter. "Yes! BUH-LAH-SHING!" The whole gang except for Kwangmin and Minwoo laughed out loud. 

"EHEM! EHEM!" Minwoo's voice interrupted their laughter. "Sorry hyungs but I thought you're going to help me find my club?" Minwoo said cutely as he held up the list of the clubs.

"Oh! yes yes! Of course!" Hyunseong realized that they're taking too long before they get started. "Hmm, can you see anything that you can choose? Anything that interests you?" Donghyun asked as Minwoo scanned the paper again.

"Hmm, let's see, biology, botany, marine biology, sports club, productions club, media club...." Minwoo stated the all of the clubs in the list. 

"So? Do you have any in your mind?" Jeongmin asked Minwoo. 

"Do you have any interest? Like something you are good at?" Hyunseong said as they all came closer to Minwoo.

"Uhm...I like....dancing.." Minwoo said shyly. 

"Dance?!" Kwangmin screamed in a funny way. 

"Yah! Why are you so shocked?" Jeongmin asked while laughing.

"Really Minwoo? You like dancing?" Donghyun asked Minwoo.

"Y-yes, I think?" Minwoo gazed up to his hyungs.

"What kind of dance can you do? Can you show us?" Hyunseong asked as they gave Minwoo a space to dance.

"Uhh..I'm not sure if I can do this..." Minwoo said in a very shy manner. 

"I think there's only one way to find out!" Kwangmin said and he looked everyone in their eyes.

------

The boys lead Minwoo into another hall. Donghyun and Hyunseong ahead, while Minwoo, Kwangmin and Jeongmin remained at the back.

"Uhh, Donghyun-hyung, where are we going?" Minwoo tried to catch up to Donghyun.

"Hehe, relax. Just wait. We will get there soon!" Jeongmin said happily.

"Uhm, I think it's not safe to go anywhere without knowing the destination?" Minwoo said cutely.

"Aish! Why are you acting so cute?" Hyunseong turned around to talk to Minwoo. Kwangmin then chuckled and gave Minwoo an information.

"We're going to the P.C." Kwangmin said as he pointed to a banner. Donghyun announced their arrival at their destination.

"Here we are Minwoo!" Donghyun announced their arrival at their destination. "The Productions Club!" 

"Productions Club?" Minwoo said in a liitle voice as he gazed up at the banner. 

"Come on! Let's see if you can make it into the P.C.!" Kwangmin wrapped his arm again on Minwoo's shoulders. Suddenly, Minwoo realized the connection between P.C. and Productions Club. 

"Woa! Wait! Productions Club is P.C.??!" Minwoo said and the whole gang stopped.

"Yes. Is there something wrong?" Donghyun asked worried about Minwoo's frightened face.

"Geez, you only realized up to now? Wow you're kind of floating today, really." Jeongmin said to Minwoo.

"P.C., Productions Club, P.C.....P...C.." Minwoo kept on repeating the same initials then suddenly he remembered where he had heard them. 

"Oh no! P.C.! This is Youngmin-hyung's club?!!" Minwoo said out loud.

"Uh yes? We are all part of this club, including Youngmin and Kwangmin, they're one of our assets you know." Donghyun replied to Minwoo. 

Suddenly, Minwoo remembered Youngmin's scary glare at him. He began to take a few steps backwards, "No, just no..."

"Huh? What did you say Minwoo?" Hyunseong asked Minwoo for his voice was barely heard.

"I....I don't think I can do this guys..." Minwoo took another step backward. "I..think....I have..to go!" Minwoo turned and decided to run. But Kwangmin was thinking ahead of Minwoo. He was standing behind Minwoo and he caught him before Minwoo escaped totally. Minwoo bumped into the chest of Kwangmin, then Kwangmin held Minwoo again on his shoulders.

"What are you so afraid of?" Kwangmin said while Minwoo held his head up. "I don't...know, I'm just worried." Minwoo replied withouth looking directly at Kwangmin's eyes. He then pushed Kwangmin a little to escape from his arms. Kwangmin a wide smile and then grabbed Minwoo's shoulders again with his left arm.

"You're really cute! Come on! Let's go inside and make this Little Minwoo our clubmate!" Kwangmin said while slightly dragging Minwoo inside the Productions Club HQ.

"W-wait! You don't understand! NO!" Minwoo kept saying while he was being dragged, his heart amixed with feelings of flustered, scared and worried. While his mind was invaded with thoughts about Youngmin and most especially, the one holding him right now, Kwangmin.