CHAPTER 6: STICKY NOTE ENTRY 1

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

As the class went on, No Minwoo pulled out from his bag, the bottle of milk-shaped sticky notes that he bought few days ago. He began to look to the left, seeing Youngmin. To the right, seeing Kwangmin, then he fixed his eyes again to the sticky note and began to write his thoughts.

"This is weird, totally weird.

I am in the middle of twins as they say.

Like an ocean, separating two identical islands."

Minwoo can hear the teacher's voice echoing through the silent room of them. But he ignored it, he ignored every bit of information. Instead, he fixed his eyes on Youngmin. He began to inspect every detail of him and began to write his thoughts on another page of sticky note.

"Both of them are very gentle-looking. 

This one, however has this thick and sparkling golden hair.

A smile that could penetrate your eyes, and teeth that sparkles.

He looks very gentle...."

Suddenly, his fixed eyes were distracted when Youngmin saw him looking at him. Youngmin then began to make a glare and shoot laser beams to Minwoo. Minwoo almost jumped on his seat and began to look downward, fixed on his sticky note. 

 

"Both of them are very gentle-looking. 

This one, however has this thick and sparkling golden hair.

A smile that could penetrate your eyes, and teeth that sparkles.

He looks very gentle.... 

No, he's totally fierce, and very hot headed. 

Plus when he looks at you, feels like you are being shot consecutively by laser beams.

Totally scary!!! X__X" 

Minwoo finished his notes about Youngmin, peeled of the page and posted it on his notebook. He then began to look to his right. Seeing Kwangmin, focused on the lesson. He began to look at Kwangmin's every detail and began to write his thoughts about him on another page of the sticky note.

"This one, is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

His hair is black, and he really looks gentle.

He possess this very nice and bright personality, a one that will really please you.

There's no laser beams when he looks at you, just pure honest feeling from him.

Even though I just met him, feels like I know him very well.

Totally friendly! :))"

Minwoo took a last glance at Kwangmin. Kwangmin then felt a strange feeling that someone's looking at him, so he turned at Minwoo. He found Minwoo looking at him, he did not glare at Minwoo, instead, he flashed a gentle smile that made Minwoo blush and just stare at his sticky note.

 

"This one, is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

His hair is black, and he really looks gentle.

He possess this very nice and bright personality, a one that will really please you.

There's no laser beams when he looks at you, just pure honest feeling from him.

Even though I just met him, feels like I know him very well.

Totally friendly! ...

okay, and kind of creepy as well X_X"

Minwoo's mind is boggled that he did not notice that he's speaking to himself aloud. Only then he realized most of his classmates are looking at him and the teacher called his attention.

"Mr. Minwoo, are you okay?" Minwoo managed to put a little smile on his face, embarassed of what happened.

"Y-yeah. I guess so. Don't mind me...hehe..hehe." Minwo scratched his head while his face became so red because of embarassment. 

He then looked to his left, and saw the face of Youngmin. 

Youngmin gave a glare again at him, shooting laserbeams and wearing a devil smirk on his face. Making Minwoo totally freaked out. 

He then looked to his right, and saw the face of Kwangmin.

Kwangmin gave him a slight laugh, but then gave this wide smile at him. Minwoo felt a little strange, somehow, Kwangmin's smile creeped him out.

Not knowing what else to do, Minwoo looked in front straight to the black board, and started to scream inside his body.

"eotteokeo?!!!!!!!!"