CHAPTER 12: DREAM vs REALITY

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

 

As Jeongmin and Kwangmin was following the rest, Jeongmin couldn’t help but to notice the worried and anxious face displayed by Kwangmin. Jeongmin then stopped for a moment and sighed deeply.

 

“Come on! What’s wrong? Are you still thinking about Minwoo?” Jeongmin asked at the worried Kwangmin. He then let out a deep sigh and answered Jeongmin.

 

“I don’t know Jeongmin-hyung,” Kwangmin said while looking downwards. “I-it’s just I feel so uneasy.”

 

“Uneasy? Are you thinking that Jo Youngmin will try to kill or eat No Minwoo?” Jeongmin said with a little laugh, which then he realized was not really helping the worried Kwangmin.

 

“I’ve considered those hyung.” Kwangmin said directly to Jeongmin without a single trace of joke in his face.

 

“Okay, okay,” Jeongmin said as he went closer in front of Kwangmin and held his shoulders. “Look, I know you’re worried about Minwoo, maybe because you’re the one who insisted him joining the P.C., but things will be alright.”

 

Kwangmin’s expression did not change despite Jeongmin’s words. Up ahead, Donghyun and Hyunseong noticed that they’re taking too long so Donghyun decided to yell at them.

 

“Yah! Opportunities like this won’t come again! Let’s not lose something free!” Donghyun exclaimed and began to walk again.

 

“You hear that?” Jeongmin gestured pertaining to Donghyun. “Let’s talk about everything with SISTAR sunbaenims, it’ll be alright.” Jeongmin tapped Kwangmin’s shoulders for the last time and began his walk.

 

Kwangmin looked back at the widely opened door of the P.C. and then walked away to follow the rest, yet his mind is still full of thoughts about Minwoo.

*************

 

Meanwhile, back in the dance practice studio, Jo Youngmin was staring intently at the unconscious Minwoo. As Jo Youngmin stared at Minwoo, he began to think that Minwoo doesn’t look like he collapsed due to emotional stress, he only seems like a little kid asleep.

 

“Ugh, this kid. What should I do to you?”

 

Jo Youngmin started to think about the way he will carry Minwoo. He began to consider whether he’ll use the firemen way wherein he will look like a father doing a piggyback ride for his son, or he will just carry him with his two hands like the common scene wherein the groom carries his bride after the wedding ceremony.

 

“Aish! Not that!” Youngmin said as he slashed out from his mind the thought about the wedding ceremony.

 

“But, I don’t think I can carry you in a piggyback mode, it’ll be a total nuisance for me!” Youngmin said closely in the face of the unconscious Minwoo. Suddenly the thought about the wedding ceremony flashed again in the mind of Youngmin and then he let out a deep sigh.

 

“Fine! I’ll go carry you that way, what’s wrong anyway? You’re just a kid!” Youngmin said with a bit of his irritated expression.

 

He then started to lift Minwoo’s head with his left hand, and then began to ascend. He supported Minwoo’s legs with his right arm and then as he began to stand up, he slightly pushed Minwoo’s back with his right thigh. Finally, he got the right position and support for Minwoo.

 

“Wew! I did not expect you to be heavy like this!” Youngmin said to the unconscious Minwoo and started to walk in the core of the dance pratice room, wherein in the farthest corner, just behind the huge mirrors, a blue door was present. “Now, let’s get you in the office.”

 

While Youngmin was carrying Minwoo, the unconscious Minwoo caught himself dreaming in a very childish manner again. He was suddenly in a dream wherein he fell in this land covered with thick layers of snow.  The snow was so heavy that he cannot help himself to get up, until then he heard footsteps approaching him. Minwoo was feeling a little nervous but couldn’t really move; instead he started to shout for help. Back to the reality, the unconscious Minwoo being carried by Youngmin started to shout.

 

“Help! Help me! Anyone!” Youngmin then started to worry since Minwoo almost slipped from his hands. He stared at Minwoo and talked to him assuming he is awake. “Yah! What are you thinking?! I’m not going to harm you? Are you dreaming that I’m going to kill you?!” Youngmin said while he shook Minwoo a little.

 

Meanwhile, in the dream of Minwoo the snow that he’s stuck with was started to be dug out. The one that Minwoo feared started to show itself, he was so afraid the he just closed his eyes for a moment. He was  about to scream out for help again when he heard a cute voice talk.

 

“Poro?” Upon hearing the cute voice, Minwoo knew who it was. He then opened his eyes out of excitement and then called out the name of the creature that he feared just a few moments ago.

 

“PORORO!!!” Minwoo shouted and then laughed out of excitement.

 

Back in the reality, Jo Youngmin was startled by the sudden laughing of the unconscious Minwoo. “What the?! This guy surprised me!” Youngmin complained as he was a bit frightened for the complete silence of the practice room was broken by the laugh of Minwoo. “Is this guy crazy? I thought he was asking for help in his dreams, now he’s laughing?!” Youngmin said as he looked straight at the very near office room. “Yah! Are you crazy?” Youngmin asked the unconscious Minwoo as they were approaching the office.

 

In the dream of Minwoo, Pororo the litte penguin, started to dig Minwoo completely out of the thick layer of the snow. Minwoo was so happy upon seeing one of his favorite cartoon characters that the fear he felt a moment ago faded immediately.

 

Jo Youngmin managed to open the door of the office and the lights, thanks to the automated voice command system of the office. However, the air conditioner doesn’t work that way. He began to struggle holding the remote control and carefully not dropping Minwoo. When he finally got the right amount of strength and timing, he pressed the power button and the air conditioner started to invade the entire office.

 

Back in the dream of Minwoo, Pororo the little penguin managed to free Minwoo from the thick layers of snow. Minwoo then excitedly said hello to Pororo to which the penguin responded happily to him. Suddenly, snow flakes started to fall from the sky and the wind began to rage. Minwoo and Pororo suddenly felt nervous and they went near each other.

 

Jo Youngmin started to walk towards the the single bed in the office. A bed was provided for them since most of the club members are busy from practicing especially it is from them where the school gets some recognition. Youngmin reached the side of the bed and stared at Minwoo “Here we are, you heavy kid!” Youngmin started to bend down and placed Minwoo gently on the bed, when suddenly the air conditioner swung to their direction and gave off a really cold air.

 

Meanwhile in the dream of Minwoo, the wind began to blow enormously once again that it began to lift Pororo the little penguin. Pororo managed to hold on at Minwoo’s clothes but then another cold and strong wind blew that it sent Pororo flying. Minwoo was attentive despite the cold and blowing winds; he then grabbed and embraced the little Pororo tightly, sinking him in the center of his chest.

 

“Ah! Pororo!!!!” Minwoo shouted again as he was being placed by Youngmin at the bed. His shout startled Youngmin again but then Youngmin was more shocked by the next thing that Minwoo did. Youngmin was able to let go of Minwoo’s legs and they rested at the bed, but Youngmin’s left arm was stuck beneath the shoulders of Minwoo, before he slipped them out, Minwoo grabbed and hugged Youngmin tightly, pulling him down, and  closer.

************

 

 Meanwhile, SISTAR and the other guys were almost at the exit of their school when suddenly the girl with the white complexion screamed.

 

“OMO!” The girl with the white complexion exclaimed as she halted from walking.

 

“Why? What’s wrong?” The girl with the husky voice turned and the rest of the guys stopped as well.

“I left my camera at the office unnie!” The girl with the white complexion explained.

 

“Aigoo! We don’t even need the camera.” The tall girl said to her.

 

“But unnie! It’s important for me to take pictures of any moments!” The girl with the white complexion said while she started to stomp her feet. The rest of the guys finally caught up with them and they asked about their sudden halt.

 

“Why? What’s wrong here?” Donghyun asked the girls.

 

“Oppa, I forgot my camera!” The girl with the white complexion said.

 

“Camera? Are you joking? I think we don’t need a camera right now.” Hyunseong said while laughing.

 

“Wah! Unnie!!” The girl with the white complexion complained to the girl who hugged Minwoo.

 

“Aigoo, okay okay, I’ll go with you.” Jeongmin volunteered himself. “You guys keep this Kwanmin company.” He said as he slightly pushed Kwangmin to the guys.

 

“Alright, we’ll be waiting for you guys before we get out the school.” The girl with the husky voice said.

 

“Waa! Thank you unnie!” The girl with the white complexion said, “Yeah yeah, make sure you won’t be too long okay?!”

 

“Yes unnie!” The girl with the white complexion said excitedly. “Let’s go!” She then grabbed Jeongmin and they started to run back to the P.C. head quarters.

 

 

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you kid!” Youngmin said as he was struggling from Minwoo’s hug as he was caught off guard. He couldn’t support himself well for he still cannot slip out his left arm beneath the shoulders of Minwoo. He was pulling Youngmin closer and closer to him, little do Youngmin know, that in Minwoo’s dream, it was Pororo that he was saving.

 

“Pororo! Come here! I won’t let you go!” Youngmin heard Minwoo shout as he continued to pull him down. “Pororo?!” Youngmin shouted in disappointment upon realizing that he was caught in an embarrassing situation because of a childish dream.

 

“You’re really a kid!” Youngmin managed to support himself by opposing Minwoo’s force using his right hand that he placed just next to Minwoo’s head. The air conditioner blew another cold air towards them.

 

In the dream of Minwoo, another strong wind tried to blow Pororo off from him. So in response to this, Minwoo decided to strengthen his hug to Pororo this time, he succeeded on putting Pororo close to him. He then hugged him more tightly and laughed a little out of happiness. Meanwhile in the reality Minwoo won over the struggle with Youngmin. Youngmin couldn’t believe that he was beaten by a dreaming kid and the worst part of it, his face is lying next to Minwoo’s face, a little wrong move and the worse will happen.

 

Back in the dream of Minwoo, he was hugging Pororo tightly out of relief that he has saved the life of his favorite character. He then began to rub his cheeks against the head of Pororo as a sign of his affection, like a master intimately hugging his pet.

 

“What the?! What is this kid thinking?!” Youngmin exclaimed as Minwoo started to rub his cheeks against his side profile.

 

The door of the office opened slowly and the girl with the white complexion started to enter it. She immediately saw her camera lying on top of the desk, she hurried and grabbed it. She was about to leave when suddenly she noticed something weird on the bed side. She then turned to see what was it and to her shock, she saw Youngmin on top of Minwoo, his face was hidden just right next Minwoo’s head and by the her point of view, Youngmin’s lips were so close at Minwoo’s side profile that to her, Youngmin was giving Minwoo his “happy time” judging by the intimate hug of Minwoo, the giggles that Minwoo was giving out and the hand of Youngmin under Minwoo’s shoulders.

[TO BE CONTINUED]

[NOTE]: WAAH! Hello! Sorry for the long wait but it's been 6 days that our internet is down! TT^TT Anyway, I finally got our internet back! So I made a special TWO CHAPTERS update for you guys ^^ Anyway, I already have the next chapter here, but, I just want to hear your reactions about Chapters 11 and 12 ^^ PLEASE COMMENT BELOW!!