CHAPTER 4: CONFUSION

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

Minwoo finally arrived at his house, carrything the things that he bought from the store and the puzzled thought about the incident with Youngmin.

"Ah finally  you're here!" His mom told him,while preparing the dining table.

"Go change first and then we'll eat dinner."

Minwoo went up, placed his things on his study table, changed his clothes and went downstairs for dinner.

"So, how was your first day?" His mom asked while placing some side dish on his bowl.

"Hmmm..I like it." Minwoo gave a slight smile.

"Omo...don't give me that face." His mom put down her spoon. " Are you really okay?"

"Yes...it's just.."

"Just?"

"Omma, what if a person talked to you so nice for the first time but when you meet again he's not so nice anymore?" Minwoo gave his puppy eyes.

"Aigoo..that's hard..I don't know either, why? You encountered a person like that?"

"Ah...yes..kinda...I don't know, it's weird"

"I think..you should avoid that person first...observe."

"Oh okay." Minwoo conitnued his dinner.

---------

The second day of school arrived. Jeongmin, Donghyun and Hyunseong were already inside the classroom when Minwoo arrived. Minwoo greeted them and sat down to get his notebook and pen, then suddenly he heard the three greeting Youngmin upon his arrival. Minwoo freezed for a second thinking of what he should do.

"You're quite early Youngmin." Donghyun commented.

"Hehe...kinda." Youngmin placed his bag.

"Is Kwangmin coming?" Jeongmin asked.

"No." Youngmin gave a serious face, then turned to Minwoo and stood beside him.

Minwoo kept still and kept looking through his peripheral view. He doesn't know what to do and just followed the advise of his mom.

"Hello Minwoo, gonna write something?" Youngmin asked with his bright smile again.

Minwoo was shocked and cofused. If Youngmin cannot remember him from last day, why did he mention his name and even greeted him?

"Ah....H-hel-lo...No...I'm..not gonna write something."

Before anoyone could talk, the teacher came and ordered the class to be ready. Minwoo felt a great relief and gave a big sigh.

The class hours continued and Minwoo felt very awkward because he kept seeing Youngmin in his peripheral view, and when he will decide to look at him, Youngmin will lock eyes with Minwoo and give his smile.

-------

The lunch break came. Jeongmin hurried to the desk of Minwoo.

"Minwoo, do you want to eat lunch with us?" Jeongmin said while he sit on Minwoo's desk.

"Ahm....I have my lunch...."Minwoo put his hand inside the bad. "W-wait....omo!! I left my lunch box!"

"Let me see!" Jeongmin grabbed the bad of Minwoo and searched. "Ay...wait..you brought with you a tetra-packed milk but you forgot your lunchbox?"

"Huh? No!!!" Minwoo shoed an embarassed reaction."What am I going to eat?" Minwoo grabbed his cheeks.

"It's okay. We're gonna treat you." Donghyun held the shoulders of Minwoo.

"That's right! Since you're our new friend, that will be cool!" Hyungseong happily said while carrying his bag.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Jeongmin pulled Minwoo and the two followed them.

-------

When they got into the cafeteria, they found a perfect spot and rested for a while.

"So, who's gonna order? Of course not me." Hyunseong gave an evil smile.

"Ehem..of course not me and Minwoo as well...right Minwoo?" Jeongmin bumped Minwoo.

"Yeah! You can just say to me that I will be the one to order." Donghyun said.

"So what do you want Minwoo?" Hyunseong asked.

"Uhm..anything...it's your treat, I'll accept anything."  Minwoo gave an honest smile.

"Aish..if I were a girl and I see your face lik that...I will totally melt right away!" Hyunseong commented.

"Yes, yes, yes..come one, ypi'll help me carry our orders." Donghyun pulled Hyunseong. 

While Donghyun and Hyunseong left to order their lunch. Jeongmin decided to buy the drinks.

"Hey, wait here okay? I will buy our drinkgs." Jeongmin stood up and rushed outside for the vending machine.

"W-wait! I have my milk!" Minwoo said while holding his milk up. 

"For you." A deep voice came from behind and a white soft-looking hand placed a pakc of Oreo cookies in front of Minwoo.

Minwoo stopped for a moment. Nervous and anxious who it is, he turned to the person to find out that his guess was right, that person is Youngmin.

"I-it's okay...you can have this back." Minwoo put the pack of Oreo cookies away from him.

Youngmin sat beside him and gave a worried look.

"Why?" I heard you forgot your lunch, I think that will go best with the milk you have." Youngmin pointed at the tetra-packed milk that Minwoo held a while ago.

Minwoo kept still and ignored Youngmin.

"Is there something wrong?" Youngmin asked. "Are you not feeling well?" Youngmin began touching Minwoo's forehead.

Minwoo was shocked and didn't know what to do. Instead, he shove his head. "I'm fine"

"Youngmin smiled and shaked the hair of Minwoo.

"Good thing. You better eat these okay?" Youngmin placed the packe of Oreo cookies closer to Minwoo.

"I'm off now. Eat well!" Youngmin tapped Minwoo's shoulder and began walking away.

"T-thank you!" Minwoo said. Youngmin came to a halt upon hearing Minwoo's thanks, he gave his beautiful smile again and left the cafeteria.

Minwoo was left alone, not knowing what to feel. HIs heart keeps on racing and he kept smiling while looking at the pack of Oreo cookies in front of him.