CHAPTER 5: The Twin

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

Minwoo's day started in a bright manner. As his daily school routine, he dressed up in his uniform and took-off for school. Today, is a very bright day. The weather seemed to cooperate with him. The fresh breeze of the air welcomes him as he take a step closer to his school. Minwoo felt strange, but he kept his smile on.

When he reached his school, it was about time for the classes to begin. Minwoo started to run through the corridors, suddenly his shoelace was untied and he looked at it while running. When Minwoo raised his head up, he then bumped into a tall guy.

"Ooops! I'm sorry!" The guy said as he reached for Minwoo. 

Minwoo got the hands of the guy and then stood up.

"Thank......." Suddenly, the words of Minwoo stopped when he saw the face of the guy. "Youngmin-hyung?!"

The guy suddenly changed the mood of his eyes becoming anxious.

"How come your hair is black now? Ahm...uh..this is weird...I gotta go!!"

Minwoo started to run leaving the guy that looked like Jo Youngmin. On Minwoo's mind, he kept thinking that the guy was some sort of a ghost, a double ganger maybe. Or it could be that he's just imagining things. He then decided to rush to the classroom to confirm if it was Youngmin that he bumped a while ago.

------

Finally, Minwoo reached the classroom. He stopped at the door trying to catch his breath. He scanned the classroom looking for any signs of Youngmin. Then at the corner, he saw Youngmin sitting casually while the others, Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong were talking to him. Minwoo then approached them.

"Minwoo!!!" Jeongmin welcomed him, but Minwoo ignored him and approached Youngmin.

"Youngmin-hyung! Youngmin-hyung!!!" Minwoo shouted at the sitting Youngmin with a blank face.

"I thought I just saw you back there?! It was like your hair was black and..but  I thought it was you?!!" Minwoo looked some kind of confused and frightened as he talk to Youngmin.

Youngmin glared at Minwoo and he said to the others, "Who is this? Why is he talking to me?" And then he faced Minwoo, "Hey kid! Don't be so noisy at this bright morning, especially don't yell to someone you're not close to!" 

For a moment there was a silence in the between the group. Minwoo didn't know what to feel. He thought that this person he is talking to is somehow close to him and wanted to be his friend. The silence continued and Minwoo's confusion is rising up until the guy Minwoo bumped into a while ago walk into the classroom.

"Hey guys! What's up?" The guy that look like Youngmin except for his haircolor said with a very bright smile.

"T-that's him!" Minwoo pointed to the guy. "He's the one I was referring to."

The awkwardness was broken by the laugh of Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseong. Minwoo became confused even more. 

Donghyun broke his laughter and talked. "Haha...Minwoo. That's Jo Kwangmin!"

"Jo Kwangmin?" Minwoo looked into his mind. 

"Yeah! He's the one we're referring to. He's the brother of Youngmin!" Hyunseong said.

"Annyeong Hasseyo! I'm Jo Kwangmin! Nice to meet you!" The guy waved as he introduce himself to Minwoo.

Minwoo, do not know what to do and just said. "A-Annyeong!! Nice to meet you too! I-i'm No M-minwoo!" 

The teacher then arrived and ordered everyone to their proper seats. As Minwoo take his seat, he then realized something. He is in between the twins! Minwoo grabbed his cheeks and looked to the left. Youngmin glared at him , seemed like angry and then looked in front. Minwoo was afraid of the glare given by Youngmin. Then, he looked to his right, Kwangmin was fixing his things, yet he managed to look and smiled at Minwoo.

Minwoo looked in front again. His confusement has risen to its maximum level and he was left nothing to do but to scratch his head.

It's simple to say that Youngmin and Kwangmin are twins. But to Minwoo, it is in a different manner. As the class kept going, he's bothered why Youngmin's attitude towards him changed that easily. And then, he's mystified with the personality of this Kwangmin that has just attended class after a few days of absence. Moreover, he's in between them! 

Thinking about the twins, Minwoo started to grabe his sticky notes and write down his thoughts about the twins.