CHAPTER 1: The School

BOYFRIEND: Milk and Oreo

"WOAH!" Minwoo opened his eyes and gasped for air.

"Wooh..That was...really weid."

"MINWOOOOOOOOOOO!!" A loud voicew called from outside of Minwoo's room.

"Minwoo are you awake? You have to go to school!"

"School??" Minwoo's face was totally shocked when he heard the word school.

"Oh no! What should I do?!" Minwoo grabbed his pillow and covered his face.

"Minwoo! Are you going down or I have to get you?!" And bye getting him means he's gonna be poured down with cold water.

"Ha! No! No! I'm awake!" Minwoo stood up from his bed and got ready.

- - 

"Aigoo...." The expression of his mom when he showed himself.

"W-whY?!" Minwoo slowly sat on the chair.

"You must wear your tie properly..You don't want to be made of fun of others." Minwoo's mom said while serving the breakfast.

"Here you go." HIs mom slowly poured milk into his glass.

Minwoo stared at the glass while it is being filled with milk. Then suddenly, memories from his dream came flashing back.

"M-milk?" Minwoo gulped. "I-I choose..."

"Hey! Minwoo! Hey!" Minwoo came back to his senses.

"Are you really awake?" His mom said.

"Uh....yes?" Minwoo covered his eyes. "It's just...Ihad this weird dream."

"Dreams again?...yes..yes..That's because you're using your internet too much! Hurry up or else you'l be late." His mom finished packing his lunch.

----

Almost near the school, Minwoo began staring up the clear blue sky. Suddenly, he began to visualize his dream once again.

"How come it's about Milk and Oreo?" He kept on walking.

"Totally weird! There are two guys offering a guy like me?!" Minwoo began talking to himself.

"The weirdest thing is...you are bein offered different sides of..of..an Oreo cookie?!!" Minwoo's voice became louder and he realized there are many students walking near him, staring weirdly.

"Aigoo...They must be thinking that I'm crazy!" Minwoo scratched his head. "Minwoo you babo!"

"Daydreaming??" A voice whispered into his ear.

"Y-you scared me!!" Minwoo looked back and saw a guy, somewhat neat his height.

"Hehe, sorry-" THe guys smiled and showerd his perfect eye smile.

"You must be a new student?"  The guy pulled Minwoo and they started walking to the gate of the school.

"Y-yeah..I'm a new one." Minwoo replies shyly.

""My name is Jeongmin, Let's be friends okay?" He offered his hand to Minwoo.

"HEllo, my name is Minwoo. And we're on the same class, I can see in your pin."

Suddenly the school bell rang to signal students to get ready for classes are about to start.

"Oh! Come on! We need to hurry!" Jeongmin started running.

"W-wait!!"

Minwoo started to follow Jeongmin. Through the corridors, stairs and he finally caught up.

"I just hope you slowed down." Minwoo gasped for air.

"Sorry, I have to go in now. You need to stay here because you'll be introduced to the whole class."

"What?!!" Minwoo was so shocked because he's too shy about doing those kind of things.

"Goodluck! I hope we can be seatmates!" Jeongmin entered the classroom. Minwoo's heart started to race.

Thinking of what he should do, suddenly a deep voice greeted him.

"Hello! What are you doing here ourside?"

Minwoo looked back, he's nervous that it will be their teacher. But when he finally saw the person, it was a tall guy with golden hair and has a very cute and honest smile.

"Oh...hello...I'm the new student." Minwoo said nervously.

"Ahh!! Welcome! I'm Jo Youngmin." Suddenly he tapped the shoulders of Minwoo. "Don't be nervous! You can do it!"

"Fighting!!| The guys winked and rooted for Minwoo.

Suddenly, Minwoo felt his heart jump. It went stronger as he sees the smile of Youngmin.