music in me#86

music in me

Jangwoo enter the house followed by areum behind him. “we’re home.” “we?” their mother look at mr. Lee. “areum~ah, who come back home with.. oh my ya, jangwoo~ya.” “ne omma. I’m home.” “when did you come? You didn’t even tell us. Omo, what happen to your face?” she ask touch his face. “ah omma, its hurt.” areum look at him and smirk. “oh, you’re home boy. What happen to your face?” “its nothing appa.” “fight because of woman? Don’t be shy. I can understand that.” He say winking. “mwoya yeobo. He come back with bruise on his face you still can joke around.” Mrs. Lee  hit him. “what? i’m saying the truth though. Its normal for young people to fight over something like that. Beside no need for you to worry, he’s a man. He know how to take care of himself.”

Areum chuckled. “tccch.” Their parents look at her. “why? Whats wrong?” “he do fight because of woman but he lost to a girl omma, appa.” “mwoya.” “is that girl les?” areum laugh. “aniya. Its her sister that knock him down.” Mr. Lee jaw drop. “nugu?” areum stand up. she take her bag. “it jiyeon unnie.” she then walk away. “what? wait. Wait. Areum~ah, why did she do that?” “well, ask oppa. I’m not going to say it since i think i might kill him even just thinking about it.” she say.

Their attention change to jangwoo again. “what did you do till she do this to you? Its pretty bad as a bruise cause by a young slim girl.” “yeah, yeah omma. Her punch is like a young well build man you know.” Mr. Lee laugh out loud. “what did you do to eunjung till she beat you like this?” “its no joke appa. I know she is a dino but i don’t know when her dino mood on it  will be like this. It make my handsome face become like this.” He take out the picture from his bag. “because of this.” As he put the picture on the table, his mother eyes widen.

Once his mother want to speak up, jangwoo cut her word. “omma, listen to me first. I’m trap. I’m not doing it omma, i swear i didn’t do it.” his father look at the picture and him. “if you didn’t do it, where did this picture come?” “my secretary. She loves me since long time ago.and i’m aware about ti.  But you know me omma, appa. I only want eunjung in my life. one month ago, this happen. The last thing i remember is i drink the coffee that she make for me. The next day, i wake up with her beside me. But i know nothing happen.” His mother look at him. “how sure are you?” “very sure omma, 100%. I chase her out but since nothing strange happen so i just assume it is as misunderstanding. But what i don’t know is eunjung suffering starting from that time since she already get this picture since then.”

“what a . Where is she?” “i fired her just now. Ah, i’m tired omma. I’m going up first.” His mother nod. “jangwoo~ya.” His father call him. “ne appa?” “if you really want eunjung persuade her, make up about this thing with her, make her yours.” “pardon me appa?” “make her yours. Propose her, tell her how much you love her, do your best to make she back to you.” “but she never leave me, we never be in relationship.” He ask. “make her love you again. it might be she have less feeling to you after this happen. She might as well search for another man or being approach by another man. Go on, tell her, tell the world that you love her. so she will have no doubt to you, and your love again.” jangwoo nod and smile.

-----

Jiyeon wake up with pain on her right hand, in other words her fist. “ah, my hand.” Jiyeon look down to eunjung that still sleeping in her embrace. Eunjung hand wrap around her waist in return jiyeon hand become a pillow for eunjung head while the other one is wrap around her shoulder. Jiyeon kiss her forehead. “sleep more unnie. you look so tired.” Jiyeon then hug her tight before close her eyes. Because of using too much energy punching jangwoo the day before, jiyeon quickly fall asleep as she is so tired.

The member that is sleep over already wake up. they  enter eunjung room. “they are still sleeping. Eunjung look so comfortable sleeping like that with jiyeon.” soyeon say. The other only nod. “come on lets prepare the breakfast.” Once they come down, the door crack open revealing areum and jangwoo coming in together. “oppa, you still dare to come when you know the siblings still angry with you?” hyomin say. “i just come to send her here since she left her car here.” “i’m already here so you can leave.” “how dare you to kick out your brother just like that.” Areum smirk. “it is better i kick you out just like that rather than i kick your .” The member laugh.

After jangwoo leave, they start to prepare the breakfast. “areum~ah, go set the table with boram unnie, hyomin~ah you incharge for the food with me and q-ri unnie prepare the drink please.” “arasso omma.” Hyomin nod.

Meanwhile, back to jiyeon and eunjung. jiyeon open her eyes when she feel movement from eunjung. she look at her just to make her eyes meet eunjung eyes. Jiyeon smile. “morning unnie.” she say kiss eunjung forehead again. “morning baby.” “still don’t want to wake up?” jiyeon eunjung hair. eunjung hug jiyeon tighter. “just let me sleep more. I’m so tired.” “aigoo uri unnie. such a baby ha. Come on unnie, wake up. its late already.” Jiyeon pat eunjung shoulder. “come on. Hurry up.” jiyeon make eunjung sit. she then realise that her bloody hand already being treat. “oh, somebody treat it already. But seriously it keep throbbing.”

“who ask you to punch that man last night. That is what you got. Don’t you know punching a man is something like you punch a wall for a woman like us.” “well, let it be. I feel relieve you know when i did that.” “mwoya.” Jiyeon smile. “aniya, just joking. Go refresh your self.” Jiyeon walk away to her room.

When they come down, the member already at the kitchen. “oh, you’re still here?” “didn’t you ask us for a sleep over last night baby?” “oh yeah, i forget about that.” Soyeon smile. “but still we need to go back home after this to take our belonging.” “i have practice today. I will leave after this.” Eunjung say. “tournament?” she nod. “in 2 weeks.” “i’m going out for a shopping then i will meet you there.” “ok baby.” Eunjung finish her food. “i eat well. Thank you for the food, i’ll get going first.” She say kiss jiyeon cheek. the member also hug her and kiss her cheek. “stay strong princess. We’re here for you.” Soyeon say , whispering.

“thank you unnie,thank you.”

Eunjung and her teammate start to stretch once all of them already arrive. After a while, eunjung gather them around. “ok, girls. The match is in 2 weeks. We already hold the title for 3 years in a row, so will we handed them to other team this time?” “NO.” “so will we do our best again this time?” YES.” “great. Now, PU team..” “FIGHTING!” they start practice. The school is a bit full with student even it is their break time since many tournament and competition in around the corner. “14, finish this.” Eunjung shout handed the ball to a girl. “nice.” “unnie.” without she know, jiyeon already arrive. “oh baby, you’re here. girls break for 20 minutes.” Jiyeon take off eunjung cap, revealing her sweaty face. She take a towel and wipe the sweat for her. “aigoo uri unnie. here i bring some food for you to eat.” “what is it?” “cake and strawberry. Unnie~deul, i bring something for all of you to eat. I hope you like it.” “thank you jiyeon~ssi.” “nah, its jiyeon by the way.” Eunjung smile. She start to dig the cake jiyeon bring for her. jiyeon hand bus wiping her sweat. “look at you. Are you take shower in there? Erghh, so stink.” Eunjung mock her.

“are you ok unnie.” eunjung look up. “ne?” “i’m asking you, are you ok?” eunjung pause for a while before answering. “yap, waeyo?” “aniya, just asking.” Eunjung look at jiyeon hand. “how bout your hand?” “nah, its not a big deal. I’m ok.” Eunjung smile and nod. Later than, sound of car roaring entering the school entrance. “oh, they are here.” “they didn’t go to the office?” jiyeon shook her head. “nope, they say its nothing to do there.” Jiyeon laugh. “annyeong.” “annyeong unnie.” “when did you come park ji?” “just now.” Eunjug then continue practicing with the member with her, outside the court.

“she look good in there.” “she’s the captain after all unnie.” jiyeon smile. After 3 hours, eunjung wrap up everything. “ok girls, i think thats all for today. Don’t forget tomorrow, same time ok.” “ne captain.” Jiyeon approaching eunjung. she again wipe the sweat for her. “aigoo eunjung unnie, can you just do it by yourself? Is it still needed baby to do it for you?” “why?” jiyeon ask. “i’m jealous though.” The member laugh with hyomin statement.

They go to their room to let eunjung clean up herself. While they are resting, they hear a noisy sound from the court. “what is that noise?” jiyeon say walk towards the window. her jaw drop. Before she can say anything, the room door crack open revealing 7 man with mask entering the room. “mwoya, who are you?” all of them start to gather together. Eunjung inside the changing room still clueless about the situation outside. They try to grab them when jiyeon and hyomin start to attack them. 1 down, 2 down but then  what they didn’t realise, one of them already go to the changing room to get eunjung. luckily she already done dress up.

“mwoya, who are you?” she start to make her move but she fail since the attacker is more fast than her. “let me go, let me go.” He carried her on his shoulder. Jiyeon realise what happen when she heard eunjung scream. “eunjung unnie. where is eunjung unnie?” she then see a man carried eunjung out from the room. “eunjung unnie. hyomin unnie they get eunjung unnie already.” Hyomin look at jiyeon. once the man go out from the room, all the mask man follow him. “don’t try to do anything.” They warn the student that gather outside the hall. They run out from the room. The man approach a black car at the court.

“what are you all doing? Why didn’t you stop them?” jiyeon shout run out from the hall. Once she pass the hall entrance, she froze. “jangwoo oppa?” eunjung now standing in front of jangwoo with 2 man holding her. they approach the crowd. “let me go.” Eunjung say struggling. “i will if you promise not to run away and listen to what i’m going to say.” Eunjung stare at him. “let her go.” She stand still there. “eunjung~ah, i’m sorry if i hurt you. But it is not like what you think.” “what is it the thing that is not like what i think when there is already a prove.” “miss.” Eunjung look around. “i’m sorry, its not his fault. I trap him, i thought when i did that he will stop loving you and look at me but i’m wrong.” Eunjung look at jangwoo. “you heard it already right? I’m not guilty.” Eunjung head down.

“eunjung~ah, oppa never stop loving you, oppa never stop waiting for you even it will take more time. Oppa only love you eunjung~ah.” “but i will never believe in you any..” eunjung word being cut.