music in me#47

music in me

“I will be in the game with her.” Eunjung voice loud and cold enough to be heard by all the student there. “you don’t mind if i join the game right, kim hyuna~ssi?” meanwhile in the room, hyomin take a look at the window that is just directly towards the court. “o ow, unnie i smell trouble here.” She say. “what is the trouble that you smell? are you a puppy or what?” soyeon say while laughing. “just look here and you will say i am right.” She say without change her attention from the court. “aisy, what is it? can’t you see i’m busy?” soyeon say approaching her.

Once she look down, soyeon jaw drop. “oh my good. Here’s come trouble.” She say run out from the room follow by hyomin. “HYOMIN CALL THE OTHERS TO THE COURT NOW.” She shout while running. The situation in the court is a bit tense. “don’t cry if something happen before happen again today.” Jiyeon approach her. “if you think it gonna happen again, you are wrong.” Jiyeon whisper to her. Eunjung take off her sweater and tracksuit leaving her with her tank top and shorts. She tie in her shoelace. Eunjung look back when someone tap her shoulder.

“what happen here?” she raise her eyebrow on soyeon question. “what? Nothing, it is just a game. If you think i’m gonna go to a fight, yes i will if she touch or hurt jiyeon. any explaination, ask her because she is the one that ask for it.” she say point to hyuna. Eunjung take her cap and wear it before approaching jiyeon with another cap. “baby, here yours.” She say giving it to her. “oh, thank you unnie.” Jiyeon smile. “if you can’t handle it tell me, i will finish her.” Eunjung wink and they do a high-five. “hyuna~ssi, what is this? Are you trying to cause a trouble?” “who are you to interfer in my business? Are you her knight too?” she say smirk to soyeon.

The other student so shock when she hear how rude hyuna be. “yah, how dare you.” Soyeon turn to him. “shh, let it be. So you don’t know who am i? Arasso, finish your business first.” Soyeon say walking out from the court. “she is sure in trouble. So stupid when she don’t know that she is talking to the owner of the school.” A girl voice out. “well hyuna~ssi, i tell you this just once, we play it fair and square. If something happen to jiyeon, you will face my wrath.” “ewww, so scary. Who are you to her till i need to face your wrath if something happen to her? You are just the same like them, her fans.” She say so confident.

“well,yes i’m gonna say yes i’m her fans but i’m confident enough to say that i’m her sister. So is the reason good enough?” eunjung say smirk while bounce the ball. She laugh. “this so call popular girl don’t have any sibling.” “well she has now.” The game start as soon as eunjung finish her word. Boram, q-ri and areum panting hard when they arrive at the court. “what happen here?” she ask while try to take a deep breath. “that rude girl challenging that sibling for a game.”hyomin ask. “basketball? She will be a dead meat.” Q-ri say.

Jiyeon is holding the ball when hyuna approach her. “come and get it from me.” She say throwing it to eunjung that take only few step before throwing it to the ring. “sorry, wrong step my dear.” Eunjung say wink to her. They do a high-five. Eunjuung easily snatch the ball from hyuna hand before pass it to jiyeon and it go straight to the ring. “well that is how it works. Good job baby.” Jiyeon smile to hyuna. “you say you are better than me? Prove it.” jiyeon start to run with the ball in her hand. “you spoiled brat.” Hyuna come closer. Jiyeon pass the v=ball to eunjung. “unnie, monkey in the ring.” Jiyeon shout. Soyeon start to laugh. “they gonna play monkey in the ring. Should i record the monkey name hyuna?” soyeon start to record it. eunjung throw the ball to jiyeon but still stay at the same spot. Jiyeon bounce the ball a few time before stop. “you are not going to take it from me?” she ask. Hyuna try to snatch it when jiyeon jump a bit and pass the ball to eunjung again. necause of the jump, hyuna become unstabble and fell down. “auwwwww, that hurt.” the crowd mock her.

Jiyeon look at her and smile. Eunjung facing a girl that is slightly bigger than her. “aigoo, you are too big.” She say while bounce the ball and run approaching jiyeon. “how come you can’t snatch the ball with that simple trick?” she ask her with a smirk. Jiyeon run towards the ring. Hyuna that realise what will happen chase her from behind. The moment jiyeon want to throw it she jump high in front of her but the ball is already at eunjung hand. “tha ball is here.” Eunuung say and throw it to the ring. “how can she do it so fast? Erghh.” The student laugh hearing eunjung word.

Eunjung is facing the girl. She holding the ball with her. “aigoo, you are so slow.” She say take off her cap and throw ot out. A boy catch it. “nice catch, you can have it handsome boy.” Eunjung say winking to him. Hyuna get in the ball to the ring. Jiyeon look at eunjung. “is it ok to let it be unnie?” “of course not.” Eunjung say run with the ball. “come and get it from me. Jiyeon just this once, 1 by 2.” “no.” “please, only once.” They do a conversation while throwing the ball towards each other. “arasso. Don’t get hurt. NOW!” jiyeon throw the ball to eunjung. She catch it. “oh, its not that far. I do it from here then.” Eunjung say throw the ball to the ring. And the ball get in.

“deabak, she throw ot from there. I also can’t do it.” soyeon look at him. “that is her speciality.” She smile. Jiyeon look at her. “now, me.” Eunjung give the ball to jiyeon. “i know what you want to do.” Jiyeon bounce the ball with a smile. “what happen my bestfriend? You are better then me? In your dream.” Jiyeon bounce the ball between hyuna wide open leg before catch it. she get closer to the ring and the ball in. Jiyeon hug eunjung.

Hyuna look at them. she give the signal to the other girl. “the real game start.” Evil smirk appear. Soyeon look at her. “something not right will happen.” She turn to areum. “areum~ah, can you go and take the first aid kit from our room. I have a bad feeling right now.” Areum nod. “wae unnie?” “something nit right. I think she plan on something.” Hyuna have the ball with her. “well you think you gonna win?” “i already do.” Jiyeon say snatch the ball from her.  Jiyeon jump and throw the ball to the ring when somebody push her from behind. She fell down. Her knee is bleeding. “ah..” “jiyeon~ah, gwaenchanha?” eunjung approach her.

Eunjung look at jiyeon knee. She then look up, her face red due to her anger. “i told you don’t touch her.” She say grab hyuna collar. “i already do, so what you gonna do to me?” jiyeon hold eunjung cloth. “unnie don’t. I don’t like you to get to a fight.” Eunjung sigh. She take jiyeon out. They can hear shouting, curse and warning from the crowd. Hyuna look at them and smirk. “what a spoiled brat.” Meanwhile eunjung clean up jiyeon scratch with the help of her unnie. “can you do it? i can finish them alone if you can’t do it?” “no, i’m ok. Let go.” Jiyeon limp a bit when she heading in. “jiyeon noona, let me do it.” “aniyo, its ok.”

“woah, still strong like before.” She smirk. “i always strong. Mentally and physically.” Jiyeon smile. Eunjung get the ball from the opponent. “jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon catch the ball and throw it to the ring. “.” Hyuna start to curse. Jiyeon smile to her. “ther will be more for you later.” She look at eunjung that is actively bounce the ball. “maybe her hand?” she mumble alone approaching eunjung. “you go guard her.” “change attention already?” eunjung smirk. She bouce the ball left and right when jiyeon appear. “unnie here.” She throw the ball to her and goal. “omo, what happen to you? Is that all?” eunjung mock her. “you gonna pay for this.” Once again eunjung snatch the ball from her. She bounce it around her before make her way to the ring. “you will know what is the mean of hurt.” once eunjung jump to shoot the ball, hyuna bump into her make eunjung fall. “AHHH.” Eunjung scream holding her hand.

“unnie, unnie. Are you ok?” “my hand. Ah my hand.” She say. Jiyeon stand straight. “what the hell are you doing to my sister stupid.” She say raise up her fist. “go on. Let them see who you are.” “jiyeon don’t do it. if you love me stop it.” jiyeon look back. “tcck, love?” jiyeon lose her grip and bring eunjung out. Agroup of student approach her ready to beat her up. “guys stop.” But it is too noisy. “GUYS STOP IT.” Eunuung shout. They look at her. “back off. I’m ok, so no need to worry. Unnie give me the bandage. I’m going to finish them in just 10 minutes.” “no, you can’t play anymore. Stop it. lets just surrender.” Jiyeon say.

“you know me well, that is not my style. Did you ever  see me playing with one hand? Let me show you then. Nobody can’t mess up with me, ham eunjung, park university basketball captain.” Eunjung say walk into the court again. “woah, strong enough? Can you play with one hand?” eunjung smirk. “don’t look down on me, you’ll regret this.” Eunjung look at jiyeon and shook her head as a sign don’t worry. “guys, since they leading by 9 point now, i will make sure that we will lead again and win this game in 10 minutes.” “what? Can you do it? i don’t think so with that hand?” hyuna say pointing to eunjung hand.

“we’ll wait and see.” The game start. Eunjung push the ball she snatch to jiyeon. “jiyeon now.” Jiyeon throw it to the ring. “nice one.” Eunjung sweat so much due to hot and pain. “you look pale.” “nothing to worry.” Jiyeon get the ball. she bounce left and right looking at eunjung. “don’t lose focus. I’m ok.” She throw the ball to eunjung when eunjung jump high near the ring to out in directly in. “awesome.” “they look so good.” A girl say adorably.

“eunjung 5 minutes left.” Boram shout. “arasso.” The game continue. Hyuna still lead by 2 point. “unnie, there is 3 minutes left.” “i know but nothing impossible. You know how right?” “that move?” eunjung nod and pass to jiyeon. jiyeon catch the ball. she run towards the end of the court followed by hyuna behind her. She pass it through hyuna head and throw it to the goal when she see eunjung signal. She throw it high to the ring where eunjung already jump and put the ball in. “jiyeon there still have time. One more shall we?”

Jiyeon smile. They guard hyuna tight. Jiyeon get to take the ball with a smirk. “you are such a loser.” She say running towards the ring. “ji, its all yours.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon nod as she approach the ring and the ball is in. By that the time up. Jiyeon approach eunjung. “gwaenchanha?” “a bit hurt i guess. But nothing to worry, maybe it is just sprain.” They walk pass her. The crowd already cheering for them. soyeon and the others approach them. “are you ok?” “ne.”

Eunjung look at hyuna. “looks like you don’t know with who you messing around.” Eunjung say, smirk. “by the way, we are t-ara. Nice to meet you kim hyuna~ssi.” Eunjung say walk away. “and i am park soyeon, the CEO of park group in other words, the owner of park university.” Hyuna head down. A group of boy approach her. She is ready to get a hit by them when somebody voice out. “guys stop it if you don’t want me to hate you like i hate her.” Eunjung say loud enough for them to hear it.