music in me#101

music in me

it is the longest chapter that I ever update. sorry for the late update, i'm a bit busy with my final project. i will update again later with hyomin love story. so enjoy this chapter guys, see you later. 

“annyeong haseyo, nam woo hyun imnida.” He say bow to eunjung. “annyeong haseyo.” “i hear a lot about you from soyeon noona eunjung~ssi. Woah, finally i get to see the most beautifl, charismatic and successful youngest CEO in korea.” Indeed eunjung become a CEO at her young age when her father died. “you sure know how to impress people woohyun~ssi. I’m still an ordinary human after all. By the way, its eunjung noona handsome boy.” She say smiling to him. “can i? You know i am not the level to call you noona after all. Who am i to compare to you.” He say point to her. “so what is soyeon unnie then? What is the different between she and me? We are just the same and you are calling her noona.” Eunjung say raise her eyebrow.

“it is just that she is my cousin, thats  why i call her that.” “and soyeon unnie is my sister. Right unnie?” “yeah, she is my sister. So what are you going to do then?” woo hyun scratch her head. “i call you noona then.” Eunjung laugh. “thats it, it is easy if you didn’t ask me to debate with you just on about what you need to call me. You will never win though.” Eunjung say. “you can never win over her. Like at all.” Soyeon say laed woo hyun to the couch.

“what do you want me to call you handsome boy?” eunjung look at him and smile. “don’t call me handsome boy noona.” He say with his red face. “why did you blush. You are handsome thats why i call you that.” Soyeon laugh. “just call me woohyun will do.” “so how long will you be here?” “don’t know. Maybe a bit long. Its been a long time since i come back after all.” Soyeon nod. “how your mother?” “great. She send a regard to you and ask you to visit her sometime. She say she miss you and jong hyuk hyung.” “arasso.” “unnie, i think i need to go. I have another meeting after this. Then i will go to visit hyomin once again. That stupid dork. Want to go with me?”

“i don’t think so. I will go later sometime.” Woohyun that hear hyomin name shock. “did you just say hyomin just now noona?” eunjung startled. “yes, my dongsaeng hyomin. Wae?” “its nothing. I might mistaken with somebody i know.” Eunjung nod. “i’ll get going unnie.” Eunjung hug and kiss soyeon. “i can’t do that to you. Jiyeon will kill me if she know i do it to you.” Eunjung say while laughing. Woohyun look at her confuse. “that is her beloved sister that already declare eunjung as hers. Nobody can touch her without jiyeon permission.” Soyeon say laughing.

Woohyun still don’t understand. “nevermind you will understand when you meet her later.” Eunjung voice out before leave the room. “bye unnie.” Now only woohyun and soyeon in the room. “noona, just now you are say about somebody with the name hyomin right?” “yes, why?” “may i see her picture?” soyeon point to the big frame near her. “the one at the back, 2nd from left.” Woohyun jaw drop. “its her.” “why?” “its nothing.”

-----

Eunjung enter her apartment after done with her  meeting. “ah, i’m so tired.” She lay down on the couch. “should i call aunty park to ask about hyomin condition?” she take her phone and call hyomin mother. “yeobuseyo?” “yeobuseyo aunti. Annyeong haseyo, it me eunjung.” “ne princess, ara. What can i help you baby?” “its nothing, i just want to ask about hyomin condition. Is she ok now?” eunjung can hear coughing sound. “is that her aunty?” “yeah, surprisingly her cold were not even getting better but become worst, we try to bring her to the hospital but she refuse. She even switch off her phone afraid that all of you might call her.” Eunjung sigh. “pabo hyomin, if we can’t get reach of her we will be there directly, so what is it the reason to switch it off? I will be there in half an hour aunty.”

Mdm. Park laugh. “she quiet stupid sometime. Ok princess, come here and force her to go get proper treatment.” Eunjung scratch her head. “i can promise you that.” She laugh. “ah, i forget thet you also as stubborn as her.” She laugh. “aunty.” Eunjung whine. “i’,m just kidding. Mianhae. Palliwayo.” “ne aunty.” She hang up.

Eunjung refresh herself. Once she come out from the bathroom her phone ring. “hello?” “unnie eodiya?” “my apartment. Wae?” “ani, you are not contacting me at all today. I thought you are busy.” “i am busy. Come back here to refresh myself after done meeting with client just now before leave in exactly 15 minutes.” “i see, want to go and grab dinner together?” jiyeon ask her. “sounds good. Where?” jiyeon silence for a while before voice out. “usual place. Is it ok with you?” “yap, see you there baby. I love you.” “ne unnie, love you too.”

She take her car key and drive to hyomin mansion. On her way there, her phone once again ring. “yes?” “sajangnim, we have an urgent file that need you to sign it.” “can it wait till tomorrow?” “i try to negotiate with them.” “ok, send me the copy so i can directly sign it tomorrow.” She hang up. “i’m going crazy if there is always this urgent file, that urgent file. Why they need everything urgent nowadays. Erghhh.” Eunjung press the pedal and the car roaring on the road.

Ting.. tong... ting.. tong..

“oh, miss eunjung. Please come in.” “where is aunty?” the maid point to hyomin room. “she is upstairs in miss hyomin room. Probably try to persuade her to eat.” Eunjung sigh. “ok then, thank you.” Eunjung knock the door before enter the room. “aunty.” “oh princess. Come in.” “omma, why did you tell them.” Hyomin weak voice can be heard. “i didn’t. She is the one and only that know about it.” Hyomin sigh. “Yah stupid. Do you think you can hide it from us? Don’t dream it.” “it is just a cold. I am not dead.” Eunjung tap hyomin forehead. “ah, omma appo.” “your mouth sure don’t have any insurance.” “what? I have it ok.”

She then cough hard. “it is just a cold. Then what us that sound for?” eunjung say mock her. “molla, i’m so dizzy. I’m going to sleep now.” She say closing her eyes. “don’t dream it until you eat your meal and medicine.” “shiro.” “park sun young. Do it when i still ask you nicely. Or else i call jiyeon to do it.” Hyomin eyes wide upon heard jiyeon name. “andwae.” “so you better eat.” “give me 10 minutes. I really dizzy now.” “ok, just 10 minutes.” Eunjung laeve the room with mdm. Park..

Meanwhile jiyeon inside her office going through a bunch of file. “aisy, why is this too much file need to be check. Arghh, my neck.” She say streching her stiff neck. Jiyeon lean her back to the chair. “aigoo my back.” Somebody knock the door. “come in.” “baby, this is the file for the latest project that need to be check.” “again? I still have this much need to be check though unnie.” Jiyeon sigh. “what to do. It is very hectic today. I can’t do anything about it.” “its okay unnie. Its not your fault anyway but i will exactly leave on 5. The rest i will check tomorrow.” “no problem at all.” jiyeon sigh when she suddenly remember about the thing that she don’t want to remember. “why do i feel so hurt inside when i see it?” she say touching her chest. “whats wrong with you park jiyeon?” she mumble alone.

“ah molla. Its not like i’m going to see him anymore after this.” She sit back and continue her work. Not long after that, jiyeon gather her thing and leave the room to meet eunjung. When she arrive, eunjung already there. “unnie, sorry i’m late.” “oh baby, you are here.” She say while kiss jiyeon forehead. “its okay. I also just now arrive.” “so did you already make an order?” “yap, like usual.” Jiyeon smile. “ji, may i ask something?” eunjung look at her. “whats wrong with you? What is the needed to ask me when you want to ask something. Just say it will do.”

“did you have namchin already?” jiyeon face change. “aniya, wae? Where is this ridiculous question come from. “ she laugh. ‘fake.’ Eunjung mumble alone eyeing jiyeon expression. “did you waiting for somebody? I mean maybe past lover that i don’t know?” again jiyeon laugh. Eunjung raise her eyebrow looking at her.  “no of course. You know it very well i don’t have anybody since the past.” “are you sure?” “yeah, why? Did i look like i lied to you?” eunjung smile. “aniya, i’m just asking though. ‘i know it very well when you are lying to me park ji. Just wait, you will say it by your own without me forcing you to say it.’ Eunjung monologue alone while smirk. “why unnie?” “nothing.”

Time pass, they enjoying their dinner when suddenly somebody greet them. “annyeong haseyo eunjung noona.” Eunjung and jiyeon look up. jiyeon drop her spoon when she see the prtson in front of her. “omo, annyeong myungsoo~ya. What a small world. How are you? Its been long time since we meet each other.” “ne noona, i’m fine. What about you?” eunjung look at jiyeon that is looking at him without blinking. “park ji, what are you doing? Are not you going to greet him? Where is your manner?” eunjung say while looking at her.

“ah..ah..ah.. he greet you not me. So why bother to greet him back.” She say backing herself. “no its ok noona. No problem at all.” “i’m sorry with her behaviour. Who is this beautiful woman?” “oh, this is yura. Yura this is eunjung noona, my sunbae.” “oh, annyeong haseyo, yura imnida.” “join us then.” Eunjung offer them. “unnie?” jiyeon voice out. “what? Look the table already full and we are just the 2 of us. So why not.” Eunjung raise her eyebrow. Jiyeon sigh. “do whatever you want.” “have a sit.” Myungsoo sit beside jiyeon while yura sit beside eunjung. “order whatever you want. My treat today.” Jiyeon just eat her food silently. “park jiyeon are you ok?” “totally fine. Don’t mind me.” She say playing with her food. They keep conversing while jiyeon just keep silent.

Jiyeon secretly eyeing myungsoo and yura. When myungsoo put the food on her plate, when she calling myungsoo oppa repeatedly, the couple ring on their finger and all. Eunjung on the other hand eyeing jiyeon that try hard to look like nothing happen. “sorry, i need to use the ladies. Excuse me.” She say. When jiyeon leave eunjung ask myungsoo. “so how long have you been together?” myungsoo suddenly laugh. “why? Did i say something wrong?” she ask. “noona, she is my dongsaeng. We have been together since she was born.” “you mean like real dongsaeng?” “yeah, she is kim ah young, but we call her yura.” “but she didn’t come together with you during the dinner?” myungsoo smile. “she is not here that time, she just come back from LA one year ago.” Eunjung nod.

“i thought she is your girlfriend.” Yura smile. “many people mistaken that we are couple just because we walk around holding hand and all. But we are not.”  “oh.” “you still not date anybody? You are so handsome, i don’t believe if you say you are single.” Myungsoo laugh. “it is not easy to forget first love though noona. How i wish there is still hope and if i can turn bac time i want give her a good impression instead of bad like what happen before.” Eunjung smile. ‘gotcha.’ “are you refering to my dongsaeng?” myungsoo face change. “how did you know?” “i know everything.” Myungsoo chuckled. “what to do? I hate to be rejected but my first love reject me 4 times. I hate it, i really hate it.” Eunjung jaw drop when she see jiyeon stand near them. Her face was unreadable. Myungsoo turn to the direction that eunjung and yura looking at. “jiyeon~ssi.” Jiyeon hardly trying to say something. She take a deep breathe before voice out. “can you pass me my bag please? Unnie, i have something to do. The office call me just now. I need to go.” Eunjung look at her. She is obvoiusly lying since her phone was there on the table.

But she didn’t say anything since it is so obvious that jiyeon try to run away from there because she heard everything about the last part of the conversation. “i see you later at home.” She want to walk away when eunjung grab her hand and put her phone on her palm. “your phone baby.” Jiyeon face change. She grab it and leave the place as soon as possible. “is she ok?” “yeah, she is ok. She is a bit workaholic nowadays.” Myungsoo look at eunjung. “she heard everything right?” “nope, i think only the last part. The hate one.” Myungsoo face palm.

“noona, i didn’t hate her. I still love her and always love her. What i mean by that are i hate that i have been rejected, thats is. But i still hope she will open her heart for me one day. What to do noona?” “i think she is fine. Like really fine. If she love you she will not rejected you before right?” “but i still can wait for her right?” “its up to you but don’t force yourself ok. You can move on if you want.” “i don’t think i can. I love her so much noona. Help me.” Eunjung smile. “if you really love her, figure it out how you can win her heart. Best man win myungsoo~ya.”

-----

2 days later, jiyeon walk along the street with t-ara to hang out. Its been long time since they get that chance. Jiyeon is not as cheerful as she always do since that day. “yah park ji. Did you listen to what we are saying just now?” “ne? Sorry, i’ve thinking about something. Can you repeat it?” “what are you thinking about baby?” “its nothing unnie.” She smile. “lets grab something to eat. I’m hungry.” She say try to sound happy while drag eunjung along with her. Eunjung look at soyeon and mouthing. ‘myunsoo.’ Soyeon eyes wide. She nod. “where to park ji?” “usual place.” “arasso, kaja girls.”

Later they wondering around the mall. Q-ri, hyomin and soyeon hand already full with shopping bag. “woah, its nice to have time like this.” Soyeon say. “i know right.” Jiyeon that walk hand in hand with eunjung suddenly stop. “wae?” eunjung ask her. She look at the direction jiyeon paste her eyes. They look at each other. It is so awkward. The first one to voice out are soyeon. “omo, myungsoo~ya. Woah, it been a long time since we meet.” “ne noona, annyeong haseyo.” Hyomin look at eunjung. “you get yourself a beautiful yeoja already. You sure something kim myungsoo.” She say.

Jiyeon just keep silent. “noona if you don’t mind, can i talk to jiyeon~ssi.” “of course you can.” Eunjung voice out. “there is nothing to talk about with you.” “please, i just want to ask 1 question.” Jiyeon give a cold glare to him. “just say it then.” “here?” “yeah, if you don’t want then keep it inside you. Come on unnie.” Jiyeon try to drag eunjung away when myungsoo voice out. “can i ask you the same question that i ever ask you back then?” jiyeon step hault right away. “are you kidding me? You walking around holding a girl hand and now you ask me that in front of her? What do you think i am kim myungsooo?” jiyeon eyes become teary. “you have no right to say that to me anymore, just keep in mind with who you are with now. Your past love to me is just a teenager love. Remember that.” She walk away from that place.

“jiyeon wait. Listen to me first.” But jiyeon ignore him. Myungsoo grab her hand and make her turn before kiss her right on the spot she stand. Jiyeon try to break free but myungsoo strength is way too much for her. “omo.” Boram covering . “oh my god.” Eunjung voice out. Soyeon, hyomin, areum and q-ri jaw drop. Few minutes past, they part from the kiss. “i love you park jiyeon, i always do. Yura is my dongsaeng, you are my destiny.” He say wipe her tears. “dong..dongsaeng?” he nod. “ne, my dongsaeng.” Yura come closer to him handed a black box to him.

“park jiyeon, will you be my girlfriend, my future wife and mother to my kids?” he say kneeling in front of jiyeon. “yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.” A loud cheer can be heard. Jiyeon look aroound. She just now realise that she is inside the mall. She look at t-ara. They smiling looking at her while nod.

Jiyeon turn to myungsoo that still kneeling waitng for her answer. Jiyeon slightly bent down and kiss him right on the lips and smile. “is that mean yes?” jiyeon nod. Myungsoo eyes become teary. “yes? Really yes?” again jiyeon bent down and kiss him. “chinjja~ji?” he stand up and run around while jumping excitedly. “she say yes. PARK JIYEON SAY YES. PARK JIYEON SAY YES.” She shout out loud. The visitor clapping. Jiyeon covering her face due to embarrasement. “YURA~YA SHE SAY YES, OPPA DREAM COME TRUE YURA~YA.” He say hug yura tightly.

He then approaching jiyeon. “i am not dreaming right?” “go on dreaming if you want.” She say. Myungsoo take the ring and put it on her finger. “thank you jiyeon~ah. Thank you. I love you baby, i love you.” He say hug jiyeon tight. “oh come on. Calm down will you, its embarrasing you know. Many people are watching us now.” “like i care? You are mine starting from now.” T-ara approach them. Jiyeon buried her face on eunjung neck. “ah, so embarrasing.” “i know it since long time ago park ji.” “it is even more embarrasing unnie.” “its ok baby. Its ok, everybody going through this kind of situation at least once.”

“finally, i am the one that still single till now.” A voice from behind make them turn back. When they see the owner of the voice, they burst into laughter. It is hyomin, she pouting. “yah whats wrong with that face?” boram say while laughing. “come on, lets leave. Everybody looking at us right now. Kim myungsoo, come on. Go grab your dongsaeng since jiyeon will stick with me like this even if you are her boyfriend.” They laugh upon they heard eunjug remark.