music in me#84

music in me

Jiyeon look at the picture one by one. “hyomin unnie can i borrow your phone?” hyomin handed jiyeon her phone. “who did you want to call?” “just to search some information.” “use your phone then.” Jiyeon glare at her. “my phone died and i’m just now start charging it you pabo~ya. How can i use my phone then?” she say. “dare you to call me stupid?” jiyeon just mock her.

Meanwhile, at the rooftop eunjung just stand still stare at the floor. “eunjung, i’m asking you.” Eunjung paste a fake smile. “it nothing unnie. he did nothing.” “so who did it to you if not him?” soyeon folded her arm. “nobody do it unnie. i just make myself miserable by thinking on the think that i don’t need to think.” Soyeon sigh. “fine, its up to you ham eunjung. but if i know that somebody hurt you or do something to you, i’ll kill them.” eunjung immediately look up. “oh, unnie. calm down.” Eunjung come closer and hug her. “can you stay with me for a while? Like this? I really need a warm hug unnie.” soyeon wrap her arm around eunjung and rub her back.

“just say it if you have problem. No need to keep it alone princess. Cry if you want.i know you do want to.” Eunjung tighten her hug. “thank you unnie. thank you.” They sit there, ditching their class. Eunjung lay her head on soyeon lap while soyeon playing with her hair. she look at eunjung face that stare at the sky blankly. Its been 3 hours they sit there without even saying a single word.  suddenly eunjung phone ring. She reach her phone from the bag. As soon as she see the caller id, she reject it.

“why you didn’t pick up the call? Its an international call though.” “its not important unnie.” “yah, what if that is the investor?” “unnie, the investor will not call me directly through the phone. I have my secretary that arrange it for me. Beside i don’t take any call regarding to work through my personal number soyeon unnie.” she say lay back at her lap. “so who is that?” “molla. Thats why i didn’t pick up the call.” Her phone then ring again. eunjung sigh. She switch it off and put it inside her bag. “yeah, you really something.” Soyeon say ruffle eunjung hair.

Jangwoo in the other hand still try to call eunjung. its been few days already eunjung didn’t contact him. His message is not being replied by her, she reject his call and even switch off her phone. He ruffle his hair. “why did she didn’t pick up the call? Pick up the call ham eunjung.” he try to call again. this time its a voice mail. A knocking sound can be heard from outside. “come in.” “sajangnim, this is the file that you request before.” Without looking at her, he voice out. “put it there.” “ne sajangnim.” She walk away from the room. Upon she want to go out, she hear jangwoo mumble alone. “aisy, why she didn’t pick up the call. Ham eunjung, waegeraeyo?” she smirk before leave the room.

Jangwoo sigh. He throw his phone on the table. “is she is know something about the incident?”

Flashback

Jangwoo wake up the next morning with a bad headache. He open his eyes and scan out the place. “where am i? Ah my head.” he say try to sit up. but then he feel a hand wrap around his waist. He look down, he is topless. He look beside hin just to see his secretary is there sleeping peacefuly. He quickly push her hand away. “what.. what..what happen here?” he say as he try to remember what happen the night before. “oh oppa. Awake already.” “who is your oppa? Why are you here beside me? Where am i? Why i am topless?” he ask. “you didn’t remember oppa? You are the one that bring me here.” she say innocently.

“don’t talk nonsense. You trap me right? The coffee. It must be something in the coffee.” She shook her head. “no sajangnim. I’m saying the truth.” “ah, go. Get out. get out now.” He yell. “but last night you say you love me?” “i never love you. It must be you that trap me until i am here. like this. Go before i fired you. LEAVE.” His secretary quickly get dress and leave the room.

End flashback

He lean back.  “she change after the incident happen.” He take her phone and look at eunjung picture at his wallpaper. “should i just go back to korea and meet her? i need to explain about this if it is the one that make her change. i’m not guilty, i’m trap.”

-----

Eunjung sit at the corner of the room with her guitar. She play some random note while daydream. Jiyeon approach her. “unnie.” no respond. “unnie.” no respond. “EUNJUNG UNNIE.” eunjung startled. “wae? wae ji? Wae?” jiyeon sigh. “what are you thinking about? I call you for 3rd time already.” “sorry ji. What is it?” “what? I didn’t say anything though.” Jiyeon sigh again. “whats wrong with you unnie?” “nothing ji, i’m ok.” “seriously unnie, you look like you lose your soul already you know. You play some random note, daydream, even ditching class. You think i don’t you ditch at least a class a day?” eunjung head down. “what happen?” jiyeon ask her softly while holding her hands. “its really nothing ji. I’m ok, just a bit tired.” Eunjung put down her guitar. She then hug jiyeon. “just can we stay like this for a while?” “n..ne?” “can we just stay like this for a while? I really need a warm hug. Desperately.” Eunjung say almost whispering. “whats wrong with you unnie? tell me what is your problem. I’ll help if i can, why did you need to be like this.” Jiyeon say rub eunjung back. “aniya, na gwaenchanha.”

After some time, eunjung broke the hug. “thank you baby.” Jiyeon nod. “by the way unnie, what is this about?” jiyeon show an envelope to eunjung. her jaw drop. “where did you get this?” “i find this when i search for a charger inside your drawer.” Eunjung grab the envelope and open it. she sigh when she see the picture inside it. it is the picture of the candidate of the next basketball captain for park university. “ah this.” “why did you have anything else beside this?” “ani, ani.” “so?” “i will graduate later park ji. So i need to find the replacement for my position as the captain of the basketball team. So this is all the candidate. I keep on eye to them.” jiyeon nod. “oh, i thought something happen again like bullying and all.”

“aniya baby.” Eunjung phone then ring. She look at the caller id and reject it. “why did you didn;t pick up the call? Its rare to see you reject a call unnie.” “its not important beside i don’t know who is it.” “but it look like an international call unnie. and it have an id too.” “i don’t know who is the caller thats why i didn’t pick it up.” jiyeon scratch her head. “but i’m sure there is an id there.” “its not park jiyeon.” few minutes later, it ring again. “aisy.” Eunjung voice out. she take her phone and switch it off. “who is that unnie?” “its nobody ji. Can you help me with this song?” eunjung change the topic by giving jiyeon a music sheet.

“new song?” “no, just random instrument chord.” Jiyeon take her seat in front of eunjung keyboard. “don’t want to try to compose any song with this chord?” “i will but not with this chord.” “so you have plan for the new song?” eunjung nod. “but i still searching for the suitable melody for it.” jiyeon nod her head. “so should we start?” eunjung start to plug in her guitar for by jiyeon with the keyboard. Later eunjung put down her guitar and go to the balcony. Jiyeon hug her from behind. “wae unnie?” “i miss appa so much.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon resting her head on eunjung shoulder. “i know unnie. but you need to be strong. Ahjussi sure don’t want you to be sad like this.” Eunjung sigh. “why did he need to leave me that early jiyeon~ah?” “unnie, it what people call fate. We need to accept it no matter how much we don’t want. Just like how mum leave me when i’m only 9 unnie. you know i try to kill myself 3 times just because i want to follow her and because i miss her.”

Jiyeon tighten the hug. “i lost unnie. that time i lost. I don’t know how can i live alone when appa always busy with his work. Omma is the one that always accompany me, but she leave me when i really need her.” “sorry ji.” “aniya unnie, its ok. Its an old story though. Nothing to be sorry about.” Jiyeon turn eunjung to face her. “next time, when you miss ahjussi, come to me. I’ll hug you until you feel better. You can soak my shoulder with your tears if that can make you feel better. Just like what i did to appa when i miss omma.” Jiyeon look at her and smile. Eunjung reply it with a warm smile and nod.

That night eunjung sit at her table. She take out her phone to see any call. There is about 100 misscall and more than 50 message. All of it from jangwoo. She delete it without even bother to read it. “just leave me alone oppa. You have your own life now.” She put her phone on the table beside her bed and lay down. Eunjung hug her rilakkuma and stare to the white ceiling. “why did i need to feel so hurt?” she mumble alone before drift to dreamland. Its been 3 weeks already, eunjung always with her guitar. She rarely speak unless people talk to her. she is not as hyper as before. The member become more worried since they don’t know the reason she become like that. “areum~ah?” “ne?” she turn to face jiyeon. “did your oppa contact you?”

“its been a week since we last talk. But that time he seems like he has a problem, when i ask why, he say its nothing.” Jiyeon nod. “is it because of eunjung unnie?” “nado molla unnie. i want to ask oppa but he will get angry if i ask more.” Areum sigh. “its ok areum~ah.”

Meanwhile eunjung sitting alone in their room. She open the drawer where she put the broken heart picture. The drawer that jiyeon ever open but luckily she find the envelope that have the candidate for captain inside it even that envelope is just side by side. She take the envelope and open it. eunjung tears drop again when she see that picture. Suddenly the door crack open. Eunjung quickly put the picture inside the drawer back without put it inside the envelope. She close the drawer and pretend to do her work in her laptop. “oh unnie. you are here?” “baby. Yap, i don’t have class till 11.” Jiyeon approach her and kiss eunjung cheek.

“are you ok unnie?” “of course, why?” eunjung hold jiyeon hand and make her sit on her lap. She wrap her arm around jiyeon waist prevent her from fall down. “how class today?” “great like usual.” “good.” “are you really ok unnie?” “yes why? Did i look like not?” jiyeon nod. She fix eunjung hair. “yah, they act like a couple again. jiyeon you are big enough to sit on eunjung lap though.” They turn to see the other already enter the room. Jiyeon mock soyeon. “why? Jealous? Make boram unnie sit on your lap then. She is lighter than me.” “this kiddo, chinjja.” soyeon try to hit her. “unnie she want to hit me.” Jiyeon hug eunjung tight.

Soyeon want to walk away when she stop. “oh, what is this?” she pick up something from the floor. Upon eunjung see what she pick up, her face turn pale. Soyeon flip the thing she hold and her face turn dark. She turn to eunjung.  “ham eunjung, you need to explain to me about this.”