music in me#43

music in me

“Eunjung~ah, palli come back home. Jiyeonnie pass out just now.” “MWO?” “baby she pass out just now the moment i enter her room to send food for her.” Tae hee explain to her. Eunjung heart beat fast. “where is she now? Where are you?” “at the mansion. The man going to get the nearest doctor.” Eunjung turn looking at soyeon and rae yeon. “i will be there anytime soon. Do call me if anything happen ok.” She hang up. “ji please be ok. Please be ok.” She mumble as she take a clumsy step approaching soyeon.

“unnie, i have something to do, can you take care of this for me?” after handed her credit card to soyeon, she run as fast as she can to her car. “aisy, where is my key?” she search her key from every pocket of her clothes. she take it out from one of it and quickly drive away. “please be ok baby. Please. Please be ok.” She keep mumbling that while driving. Eunjung did driving dangerously. She overtake the road dangerously. Drive with full speed in a busy road. “go away from my way.” She say while keep overtake the road.

Her car roaring on the road. “.” She curse when some car take over her way. Eunjung accelerate the car speed when suddenly a truck appear in front of her. “oh my gosh.” Eunjung press the brake pedal hard with hope the car will stop before it hit the truck. She shut her eyes tight. “god, save me please.” The car stop, and eunjung head bump to the stereng. Luckily there is no other car behind her. If not, she already under the truck, bleeding. Eunjung feel dizzy because of the bump. She rub her forehead.

Tok..tok..tok..

Somebody knock the car window. “miss are you ok?” “oh yes, i’m ok.” He look at her asking for confirmation. “are you sure?” “yeah, very sure.thank you.” He leave then. “ah, appo. Aisy, this is not important. Jiyeon need me now.” With her head still spinning eunjung drive again. she need to be home as soon as possible. The pain she feel now is nothing than the pain when she hear that jiyeon collapse.

Eunjung car roaring enter the mansion. She almost bumping into one of the bodyguard near the entrance. “oh, oppa i’m sorry. How jiyeon?” eunjung come out from her car. “the doctor already here. She is upstairs.” Eunjung run upstairs. The doctor is on her way to go out. Eunjung ignore her and bang jiyeon room door. “jiyeon~ah. Jiyeon~ah, are you ok?” eunjung say as soon as she open jiyeon room door. “jiyeon~ah, park jiyeon. Ierona. Are you ok baby?” she shake jiyeon unconcious body. “princess, she is ok. She is just having high fever. She is too weak since she didn’t eat a lot and sometime didn’t eat at all. So don’t worry ok.”

Tae hee say pat eunjung head. Eunjung look at her, teary. “she will be ok right?” she nod. Eunjung tears roll down. “mianhae jiyeon~ah. Chinjja mianhae. Please get well soon. Unnie miss you so much. Unnie mianhae for ignoring you these day, its not that because unnie hate you. Unnie love you baby. I’m sorry, so sorry.” Tae hee cupped eunjung face. “princess what happen to your forehead? Are you bump into something?” eunjung still sobbing. “i.. i.. i almost bump with a truck before.” “WHAT? Are you ok? Dizzy?” she ask her panicly.

Eunjung blink her eyes a few time. “it a bit dizzy but jiyeon need me. I don’t care if it swell or what. I want jiyeon to wake up.” She start to cry again. “princess look. Look at me.” She didn’t want to let go of jiyeon hand. “come here.” Tae hee hug her. “she will be ok. Don’t worry.” Less than a minutes, eunjung become silent. “princess? Princess gwaenchanha?” no respond. “princess? Princess? yun ah, help me. I think she is unconcious.” Tae hee say to the other maid with her in the room. “ne?” “i said help me. She is unconcious here. Faster.”

They put eunjung beside the unconcious jiyeon. “eunjung~ah, ierona. Eunjung~ah?” tae hee try to wake the unconcious eunjung. “go take some warm water and a towel.” “ne.” Yun ah walk away. “princess, open your eyes. aigoo, i already told you to drive carefully princess. How many time i told you already. Look what happen to you now.” She say eunjung hair.

 “unnie, here.” Yun ah handed the water to her. “ask them to fetch the doctor again. we need her here.” She put the towel on eunjung forehead to reduce the swelling while still trying to wake her up. “aigoo this 2 kids.” Tae hee say shook her head.

-----

Eunjung wake up a few hours later. She look around with the dizziness still in her head. Tae hee enter the room followed by soyeon and rae yeon. “oh, you wake up already princess? Feeling better?” eunjung look at her clueless. “you faint before. So feeling better now?” eunjung nod. “look what happen to my princess. I already told you right, drive carefully. No matter how urgent it is, how mad you are. Drive carefully. Why are you so stubborn princess?” soyeon say approaching her. “it is enough to make me shock hearing that jiyeon pass out but it is more than enough to make me die if i heard you are pass away because bump to a truck. Don’t ever do it again. you know how worried i am when i hear what happen to you when i call just now.”

Eunjung head down. “i don’t care if i die. What i care is i’m the one that make jiyeon become like this.” “you stupid. Stop saying nonsense. She will be ok.” Soyeon say hugging eunjung. Eunjung hug soyeon tight. “i’m afraid unnie. Its been more than a week i didn’t talk to her. I didn’t even come in to see her. I’m a bad unnie.” Eunjung say. “aniya, it is because you can’t control your anger. Thats all. Its ok, she will be ok soon.” She kiss eunjung forehead. “i hope with this kiss it will heal faster.” Soyeon say smiling. “gomawo unnie.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “wake up baby. Unnie miss you.”

“oh i forgot. I bring rae yeon for you here.” Eunjung turn her attention to a figure that stand still at the end of the bed. “oh, i’m sorry for today. Supposed to be me the one that be with you. So i’m sorry.” She shook her head. “its ok unnie. How your head? better?” “ne, thank you. I’m okay now.” She try to stand up but she lost her balance since she still dizzy. “well, i guess not that ok.” Eunjung say laughing a bit in soyeon embrace. “pabo jungie. Come here.”soyeon say hug eunjung waist.

“and i’m sorry you need to see us in this state. Well yeah, you always see us as a hyper and cool sibling. But the weak state of us never been reveal to anybody in school. So its a secret ok.” Eunjung wink to her. “where do you want to go?” “my room. Let jiyeon rest a bit more.”

They enter eunjung room. Rae yeon jaw drop looking at the perfect room of eunjung. “i’m sorry if you uncomfortable. Have a sit.” She turn around to see where she can sit. “anywhere will do except the floor. Its dirty down there.” “yeah, yeah, it is so dirty even there is no dust there. Not even single of dust on the floor.” Soyeon say sarcasticly. “you did awesome unnie. Thank you.” “its ok. So satisfied enough?” eunjung nod. “rae yeon~ah, this will be you new look starting tomorrow and after this. I’m sorry if something goes wrong but this is all i can do to help you on behalf jiyeon.” “enieyo unnie. It is more than enough. You did much for me already, i don’t know how can i ay you.”

Soyeon aproach her. “no need to pay her. She will not accept anything.” “wae?” she ask curiously. “because she won’t accept it. even if it is from us.” “thank you unnie, thank you so much.” She say bowing to her. “its ok.” “princess, i will send her back. You get some rest. And go for further check up at the hospital later ok.” Eunjung nod. Soyeon approach her. Again she kiss her forehead and adjust the pillow for her. “i love you princess.” “love you too unnie.” Soyeon sit beside eunjung till she fall asleep.

-----

Jiyeon open her eyes. First thing she see is the IV drop beside her. “ah, my head.” she try to recall what happen before but it make her more headache. Jiyeon take her phone. “its 3 a.m already.” She sigh. She stand up to get out from her room when the door suddenly open. Jiyeon startled looking at the figure in front of her. Its been more than a week jiyeon didn’t meet her. She miss her so much. The fact that they live under one roof yet they didn’t meet between each other is hurt to be thinking about.

“unnie.” “jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung hug her tight. “unnie mianhae jiyeon~ah, mianhae.” Eunjung cry. “unnie, its ok unnie. Its my fault though. No need to be sorry. Its ok if unnie hate me since it is my fault. I will not disturb you anymore unnie. I can accept it if you hate me.” Eunjung cry harder. “pabo. How can i hate you? I love you stupid. I miss you so much. I’m sorry if my action make you think i hate you but i need time to calm down. Its not that i hate you.” Jiyeon startled. “so you didn’t hate me unnie?” “how can i hate my sister? I miss you baby. Unnie mianhae for being harsh to you. Mianhae, chinjja mianhae.”

“nado mianhae for making unnie angry.” Jiyeon rest her head on eunjung shoulder. “its ok baby, its ok.” Eunjung wipe jiyeon tears before lead her back to her bed. “where did you want to go?” “i’m thirsty. I want water.” Eunjung get jiyeon some water. “you still have fever. Get some more rest, you will be ok by tomorrow.” “unnie i’m hungry.” “yeah yeah, dino is still a dino even she is sick. Unnie will make some porridge for you. Get some rest ok.” She kiss her forehead before leave the room.

Eunjung phone is laying on the bed next to her phone. She unlock it.

Yah princess, are you ok now? Are you stupid or what driving like that. You want to die early? ~q unnie~

Yah pabo, you really want to die? What will happen if you really bump with the truck? You are lucky if you are just injured, you maybe will be coma or worse die you stupid. Jiyeon will go crazy if that happen ara.  ~rambo unnie~

“bump? Truck? What happen actually?” jiyeon keep the question in her mind. Later then, eunjung enter the room with  food in her hand. “here we come. Come let me feed you. Et this, take your medicine and get some rest ok.” Eunjung ready to feed her when she realise jiyeon looking at her without blinking. “wae?” “what happen to your forehead unnie?” “oh? Forehead? Oh, its nothing. I just bump to ..” “a truck?” “well yeah, it is almo... how..how did you know about it?” “what did you think when you drive till you bump to it? no, almost bump to it.” eunjung look down. “unnie.” “i think about you.” “pabo unnie, what will happen to me if it really happen?” jiyeon ask her. “mianhae.” “be carefull unnie, everybody need you. I need you, so please whatever it is be careful. I love you unnie. I don’t want to lose you.” Eunjung look at her and smile. “arasso. Come eat a little.” Jiyeon smile and  nod.