music in me#64

music in me

One day pass, 2 day pass, 3 day pass, jiyeon still didn’t feel right. Her heart saying just to forgive hyuna since she miss her so much. Yes, jiyeon miss her bestfriend that hurt her so much. But her mind keep repeating the thing that she ever do to her, to eunjung. “jiyeon~ah.” Eunjung call her. “jiyeon~ah, did you hear me?” eunjung turn to her. “YAH JIYEON~AH.” Eunjung raise her voice. Jiyeon startled. “oh, oh unnie, wae?” “waegerae neo? Did you listen to me or not?” “ne..ne unnie. then what is it?” “a.. a..aniya unnie, mianhae. I’m in dazed. What is it again unnie?” eunjung sigh. “ah, forget it. i’m leaving.” Eunjung walk away. “unnie, yah unnie. wait. Eunjung unnie, wait. I’m sorry unnie, i’m sorry.”

“whatever, i have class to attend now. So please.” Jiyeon pout. “ah unnie, mianhae. What is about? Tell me back again.” “foget it. i spend too much time already telling about that thing once but since you didn’t heard it, so forget it. i won’t wasting any of my time to repeat it again. you know me well jiyeon.” eunjung walk away. Jiyeon ruffle her hair. “aisy, are you crazy park jiyeon. how come you want her to repeat what she’s been telling you when you know she hate to say the same thing twice.” Jiyeon sigh. “aigoo ottokhaeyo? Its hard to persuade her.” jiyeon look around. “ah, i need to ask some help from soyeon unnie.”

She take her phone. “the number you have dial is currently inactive.” “ah mwoya. Wae did her phone need to be inactive now. Aisy.” She put her phone back inside her jacket pocket and leave the place.

Eunjung enter their room with an anooying face. She throw her bag on the couch and sit beside q-ri. “yah, what is that with that face?” q-ri poke her. “ah, sikkeuleo. Jajingna.” Eunjung say with her eyes shut. “yah, where is your manner? Is it the way you talk tomyour unnie pabo~ya?” boram come and hit her head. “ah, appo.” Eunjung say rubbing her own head. “waeyo? Who disturb you?” eunjung sigh. “ani, earlier i talk to jiyeon but guest what, she didn’t listen to it. not even single word. if you are the one that at my place, what will you do/ will you repeat it? you know me well unnie. i hate to repeat my word twice.”

“so what is it to be angry or maybe i can say sulking about? Maybe she is thinking about the company.” “again, you want to back up her. its been 3 days unnie. 3 days she become like that. Ah, na molla. Don’t talk to me if you don’t want to face my wrath.” Eunjung say going to her desk and start doing her work. “yeah, yeah... look at that hot-tempered PRINCESS HAM corp. CEO. Aigoo.” Boram shook her head. “i can hear it clear enough unnie.” she say without looking at her. “opps..” q-ri laugh.

Eunjung phone ringing. “yeobuseyo unnie.” “princess, there is an urgent meeting at japan today since our branch there having some problem. You need to go, since seung ho is in US now with jin sung.” “ne, today? Didn’t you say it is tomorrow?” “it is schedule to be tomorrow but they forward it to today since mr. Tamaka need to leave to england today tonight for an important event tomorrow. It is only being schedule today honestly.” Enunjung face palm. “mwoya. Aigoo. Arasso unnie. what time is the flight?” “3 pm.” “arasso.” Eunjung hang up. she stand up to gather her thing. “eodi?” soyeon ask. “japan. Don’t say that you don’t know. I told you already this morning just the schedule being bring forward. Thats all.” “of course i know and i remember it pabo~ya. It is just this morning you tell me that.” Soyeon say throwing a paper ball to her.

“i thought you won’t listen to me like jiyeon do.” “so she didn’t know?” “aisy, i told you right she didn’t listen to me when i told her about this. How many time you want me to repeat that.” Eunjung stare at her. “oh yah. Dont’ look at me like that. Arasso arasso. We will let jiyeon know about this.” Eunjung look up. “forget it. just let her know about this by herself. If she get angry to you, just say that i already told her but she is the one that didn’t pay attention to me.” She take her bag. “i’m going unnie. annyeong.” Eunjung say kiss their cheek.

“take care princess.” Once eunjung leave the room, soyeon voice out. “she sulking is the hard thing ever to face. Erghh, her tempered is just..erghh.” q-ri laugh. “jiyeon is sure in trouble now. She didn’t even know that eunjung going for an abroad trip.” “let just see what will happen.” Boram say smiling.

-----

Jiyeon enter her house. She throw her bag on the table and throw herself on the couch. “ah so tired.” Mdm. Park approach her. “you’re home baby.” “oh omma. Ne, just now arrive.” “aigoo, my baby look so tired. Are you ok?” “ne omma.” Mdm. Park jiyeon hair as jiyeon head is on her lap. Jiyeon play with one of mdm. Park hand. “omma.” “hmm.” “unnie~neun currently sulking with me. What should i do to persuade her this time omma?” “princess sulking with you?” “ne, earlier she was talking to me but its not that i ignore her, i just daydream. She call me and ask what did she say to me before that. And yeah, she sulk since i don’t have any idea what she was telling me just now.”

Mdm. Park smile. “just persuade her like usual baby.” “will it work?” “princess is not that tough when it come to you. Wae? She can’t be sulking with you too long. She will miss you.” Mdm. Park say pinch jiyeon nose. “ah my nose. Omma i have sharp enough nose.” She say mdm. Park just laugh. “but omma, unnie eodisseo? Appa too?The house is so quiet.” “appa~neun going out to meet his chingu. Your unnie fly to japan this afternoon to attend an urgent meeting there.” “ne? Japan?” jiyeon sit straight. “molla? She need to go to japan to attend a meeting. Suppose to be to go tomorrow but mr. Tamaka need to go to england tonight. So the meeting schedule being move forward to today.”

“i don’t remember she tell me about that.” “well, she tell me last night when i meet her in her room.” Jiyeon blink her eyes. She take her phone. “yeobuseyo unnie?” “ne ji. Wae?” soyeon voice can be heard. “did you know that eunjung unnie need to go to japan today?” “ara. Wae? Mollaseo?” “ah, wae did you didn’t tell me unnie?” “wae? I thought you know about it already?” “molla, she didn’t tell me about that.” Soyeon didn’t respond. “yah unnie, did you hear me or not?” “i hear you baby. She did tell you maybe you are the one that didn’t pay attention to her.”

“na? Didn’t pay attention to her?” jiyeon then tap her forehead. “i hang up unnie.” she hang up. “maybe that is the thing that she tell me just now. Aigoo park jiyeon, look what have you done.” “wae?” “maybe she sulk with me because i didn’t pay attention to her when she tell me about this.” “omma mollayo. That is your problem with her. go settle it with her by yourself.” She say raise her hand up. “how long she will be there?” “molla. Maybe long, maybe not since she say our branch there having some problem.” Jiyeon head down. “so, good luck baby. Omma leave first.” Mdm. Park take her step away from her. “ah omma, ottokhae? Ottokhae omma?” “omma molla, omma molla. Aaaaaaaaaaaa i didn;t hear you.. aaaaaaa” she say while covering her ears. “OMMAAAAAAAAAA.” Jiyeon scream.

Jiyeon walk back and forth in her room. “ottokhae? Ottokhae? Ottokhae?” she keep saying that word. she sit at the edge of her bed. “aisy, i need fresh air.” She take her coat, wallet and phone. “omma, i’m going out for a walk for a while.” She say. “baby bring your oppa with you.” “ne omma.” Jiyeon approach her bodyguard. “oppa, kaja.” “eodi?” “i want to get some fresh air. And i want ice cream too.” jiyeon say wrapping her hand around her bodyguard arm. “people will mistakenly saying i’m your boyfriend miss..” “jiyeon or baby will do. Not miss jiyeon. can you please listem to me oppa? I hate people calling me miss jiyeon especially when we live in the same mansion area.” Jiyeon pout.

“arasso, arasso. Oppa mianhae ok.” Jiyeon look at him. She smile. “ka ja.” “ka ja. Where did you want to go?” “anywhere as long as i can get an ice cream.” “ok, oppa will buy a lot for you ok. Ka ja.” They walk out from the mansion.

“oppa how long did you already work with samchon?” “since princess 7 years old.” Jiyeon nod. “its been a long time i see. How is samchon in a person oppa?” “his personality is just the same like eunjung. he never look at the standard, very kind-hearted, polite towards the older, and don’t talk much. Just the different between him and eunjung is eunjung tempered is abit too much. But still her mannered is the best.” He say. “he even once take a taxi to come back from his office since it is already past midnight and he don’t want to wake us up from sleep by calling us to fetch him.”

Jiyeon nod. “you be a good girl ok. Because i know you are a good girl.” “ne oppa.”

“yah give me the money you stupid. I know who are you, so don’t pretend that you don’t have any money.” “i really don’t have it.” a girl voice can be heard. Jiyeon look at her bodyguard. “come on oppa.” “don’t want to help?” “ani. I never trust outsider since that day. So let them be. If we come back later, and they still there asking the money, or the girl already unconcious there, we’ll help.” “what if she died the moment we come back?” jiyeon sigh. “come on.” She drag him away passing that place before hiding near the alley to look at the situation.

“give me the money you stupid.” “i don’t have it. i didn’t even have my wallet with me.” “don’t lie.” He say slapping her face. “still want to just look?” “don’t lie. You think i’m stupid?” he say slapping her again before kicking her leg. Her voice screaming can be hear. “or you will pay with your body y girl.” “now we will help.” Jiyeon say coming out from her hiding. “ahjussi, is that a toy? Can i play too?” “nuguya? Who is the one that dare to disturb my moment?” he say turn around.

2 of the man already attacking them. jiyeon bodyguard already step forward to fight with them. “so ahjussi, 2 choices. Run or fight with me.” “you think i’m going to run? In your dream.” He say attacking jiyeon. luckily she already learn some teakwando move for the time being. She is now same level with eunjung though. “come on.” He try to punch her but jiyeon kick his face make his nose bleeding. “want more?” didn’t give any chance to attack her, jiyeon attacking him with a combo punch and a flying kick make him unconcious. “so easy.”

“ahhhhhh.” The girl voice can be hear groan in pain. “are you ok?” she approach her. “hyuna.” Jiyeon jaw drop once she turn the girl around. “yah, are you ok?” “ahhhh.” She say holding her leg. “my leg jiyeon, my leg.” She start to cry. Jiyeon touch her ankle. “ahhhhhhhh.” And she cry. “appo?” she nod. Jiyeon observe her. “is your knee ok?” “ahhh, aniya.they are not ok. They are not ok. Help me ji, it is so hurt.” she cry badly. “oppa, come on we bring her back. Palli.” She called him. Once he lift her, she again groan. “just hold it for a while. We will be there soon.” Jiyeon look at her. ‘please be ok.’