music in me#110

music in me

Few hours later, eunjung wake up. she look at jiyeon. She still in a deep sleep. Eunjung sigh. She slowly stand up and pick jiyeon up bridal style to her room. She try not to wake her up as possible as she can. Once she set her on the bed with the blanket on her, eunjung look at jiyeon face once again. “i’m sorry baby. For everything. I need time.” She take jiyeon injured hand and kiss it. “i hope it will heal faster.” She then kiss jiyeon forehead, her nose and her cheek. “sleep well baby. I love you.” She say leave the room. Upon she come out from jiyeon room, she startled when she see hyomin stading at the stairs looking at her. Eunjung smile weakly and put her finger on her lips as a sign for her not to say anything regarding what happen and what she see.

She walk away to her room. Before eunjung can close the door, she bar the door from completely shut. Eunjung look at her. She raise her eyebrow as a sign what did hyomin want. “unnie can we talk? Peacefully. No screaming, no shouting.” She walk inside her room. Hyomin enter the room and close the door. “are you ok?” eunjung nod. “really ok?” she again nod. “speak unnie, speak. How can we talk when you didn’t say anything.” She sigh. Hyomin sit beside eunjung on the bed. She take eunjung hand. “unnie, you know you have my shoulder to cry on if you want to cry? Don’t keep everything alone. I am here, we are here. For you. For each other. We will do everything as long as nobody hurt.”

Eunjung on the other hand try hard to hold her tears. “i know you really want to cry. But you don’t want us to see the weak side of yours again. But unnie, we have each other back. Even if you show your weak side to us often , we will always here for you unnie. So cry if you feel like want, if you need to. It hurt us to see you like this.” “i don’t know minnie. I try hard not to open my heart for him, afraid that if something happen i might be hurt more than i used to hurt before. But for the past years we are together, i start to open up little by little. But at the end what i’m afraid the most really happen. Its hurt hyomin~ah, really hurt. I feel like my heart being tore apart, leaving it bleed and wounded.” Her tears finally flow down.

“unnie that is the sign that he is not for you. Maybe there is someone better for you out there that will appreciate you, understand you better than him. He is just not good enough for you. Thats it unnie, you need to move on whatever it is. Areum afraid to come closer to you, even afraid to voice out because she think you hate her because of what her brother do to you. Especially after she see what happen tp jiyeon earlier.” Hyomin play with eunjung finger. “come on unnie, move on. Forgive jiyeon, she is innocent. She just want to protect you. You know how much jiyeon love you unnie.” “i know but i need time. Everytime i see her, my mind just full with the thought of what happen. I don’t want to get angry, she is my baby after all. And i don’t hate her, i already forgive her. I just need some time alone. Time to calm down.” Hyomin nod. “its ok unnie, take your time. I will take care of her for this time being. Now you should rest. I will be here ok.”

“can you hug me?” eunjung ask. “ok, come here.” Eunjung hug hyomin tight and sobbing slowly. Hyomin rub her back. “cry unnie, let everything out.” Eunjung cry until she fall alseep. Meanwhile hyomin stay awake until she feel eunjung already calm down. She look at eunjung that already sleeping. “be strong unnie.” She close her eyes and fall alseep.

t-ara gather at the mansion the next morning. “unnie, they still sleeping?” the maid nod. “”oh, jiyeon is not there. What actually happen last night? Where is hyomin, her car is outside.” Soyeon open jiyeon room to see her laying there. “only jiyeon inside.” “maybe hyomin sleep with eunjung.” When they enter the room, eunjung can be seen sleeping whle hug hyomin. “she must be crying again last night.” Boram sit at the edge of the bed. She eunjung hair. “she must in hurt so much.”

Wthout they realise jiyeon already stand in front of the door. “ she used to hug me and find me when she hurt and down.” She say slowly but loud enough for the other to heard it. “jiyeon~ah.” Jiyeon smile. “its okay unnie, at least i know there is somebody that can calm her beside me.” She walk away to her room. “aigoo, what should we do now?” q-ri say. Areum just stay silent behind them. “areum~ah, why did you stay silent since last night?” “ne? Oh, nothing unnie.” Her face look so sad. “are you thinking about eunjung and your oppa?” “what if eunjung unnie hate me?” soyeon smile. “nah, she is not like that. You know your eunjung unnie is not someone like that right.” She hug her. “i will prepare breakfast downstairs, wake them up boram unnie.” Boram nod.

“princess, minnie. Ierona.” Hyomin open her eyes. “oh unnie, morning.” She look down to see eunjung still sleeping. “she cry again last night.” “but she need to wake up. she didn’t eat anything since last night.” “eunjung unnie, ierona. Eunjung unnie.” She open her eyes. “what time now?” “its 8 princess.” “i need to go to the office. I have meeting today.” She sit up and her hair. “go prepare yourself, we will wait for you downstairs for breakfast. Minnie you too.”

At the dining hall, everybody stay silent. “when will omma and appa come back princess?” soyeon ask. “next month or maybe much more later.”eunjung answer while playing with her food. “food is not for play, eat it.” Q-ri stern voice can be heard. Eunjung look up to see q-ri stare at her. The member look at each other. “i said eat ham eunjung.” By that, eunjung slowly dig her food. “unnie, why did i am inside my room?”jiyeon voice out. Hyomin stop eating. She secretly look at eunjung. Eunjung that see it shook her head without anybody notice. “ne? You mean that you stay in front.. ah i mean there?” jiyeon nod. “maybe you sleep walking?” hyomin say awkwardly. “you know i’m not unnie.” Again she look at eunjung. Eunjung point to her.

“actually i am the one that bring you inside.” Jiyeon nod. “unnie, i’m done. I’m leaving.” She take her bag before hug the person near her. Since areum sit beside her, she look hesitate to hug eunjung. Eunjung ruffle her hair. “come on kiddo, don’t be afraid. Its not your fault.” She say hug areum and kiss her forehead. “sorry unnie.” “nothing to be sorry. I’m leaving unnie, bye.” Jiyeon sigh. “still angry ha. No goodbye kiss like usual, no hug, not even call my name. Great. I’m done. I’m going to the martial art center, anybody want to tag along?” “i am.” “we will go to the office after this. You are not going there ji?” “i’m not. My head is in such a mess, going therewill make it become worst.” She say leaving.

3 days pass, jiyeon always spend her time at the martial art center. Hitting the sand bag, eventhough her hand still hurt and it become worst. “jiyeon can you stop doing that. Look at your hand.” Jiyeon smile. “its ok unnie, nothing to be worried. OPPA.” Jiyeon call her bodyguard. “want to fight?” she ask him. “ne?” “i’m asking you want to fight?” “how can i beat you jiyeon? You know i can’t do that.” “oppa i don’t see any problem for you not to do it. I am the one that ask you to fight with me right? I don’t mind if you want to hit me for real.” His eyes widen. “what are you talking about?” “i’m serious oppa. Beside i’m gonna hit you hard too. So how?” he sigh. “come on oppa.” “ok, but i’ sorry in advance.” Jiyeon shrug her shoulder. “i’m not going to be easy on you either.”

Jiyeon beat him hard without even give him chance to defend himself. They fight and fight and fight. Jiyeon swaeting a lot. She cry too during the fight. She hit him non-stop until hyomin come to separate her from him. “yah jiyeon, what are you doing? You want to kill him?” jiyeon kneel on the fllor with hyommin back hugging her, panting hard. Her tears roll down and then she start to cry hard. “oppa are you ok?” “don’t worry about me. Is she ok?” “i think so, but not as bad as you. You should leave first oppa, you need to treat your wound.” “aniya, its ok. Lets bring her back.” “jiyeon~ah, are you ok?” she lift jiyeon head ust to see her face soak with tears. “oh girl.” “i miss her unnie.” Hyomin sigh. “come on, you look tired. Let me piggy back you. Come on, hop on.”

The moment they are at home, jiyeon always sit in front of eunjung room. But eunjung just ignore her presence there. Not even one moment she miss to be there hoping that eunjung will forgive her and talk to her back. But it is not happen, at all. It is lunch time when everybody gather at the dining hall including eunjung. Jjiyeon try to eat but her hand hurt so much make it hard for her to hold the utensils. She try hard to look normal but the pain is no joke. “unnie, i’m not hungry. i’m going up first.” They look at her. “what wrong with her?” boran ask. Eunjung eyeing jiyeon hand. She realise that jiyeon can’t make any grip with her hand and it look like its hurt. It is shaking too. “molla. I think she hurt her hand again. It didn’t become better but worst. Her hand shaking just now when she try to hold her spoon.” Hyomin say.

“what make it worst?” “you know, she beat her oppa today. Beside she hit the sandbag for 3 hours everyday. She just stop for a while and continue hitting it like it is a pillow.” Q-ri sigh. “hyoinnie, put all her food on the tray.” She continue eating. “what for unnie?” “just do it after you done eating.” Few minutes later, eunjung done with her dishes. “unnie can you bring it up?” soyeon nod. Eunjung going up and she see jiyeon is there, in front her room again. She grab jiyeon hand make her yelp in pain. Eunjung change her grip to jiyeon wrist and drag her to her room. Soyeon foolow from behind. Eunjung take the tray and put it in front of jiyeon before try to feed her.

Jiyeon stay silent while looking at her. Eunjung didn’t even say any word to her. Jiyeon turn to soyeon to see her nod. She eat the food eunjung feed her slowly but still eunjung didn’t say anything not even single word.once she done eating, eunjung take the first aid kit and wrap jiyeon hand. Once she done, she just leave her room. Jiyeon head down. She is crying. “shh, its ok ji. She do care about you, she just need time.” Soyeon say hug her. “but i miss her unnie. I miss her talking to me. I miss her unnie.” “it will be ok. Give her some time.”

Eunjung still didn’t bother to talk. Jiyeon sit in front of  eunjung room again. The door still closely shut and the person in the room immerse on the thing she have been doing since she enter the room. It is such a nice melody can be heard from there. Jiyeon head on her knee.

Meanwhile in eunjung room, she engrossed plucking her baby. In front of her there it is her long time best friend, her music sheet. She humming the melody slowly together with the guitar sound before she write the note on the sheet. “a broken heart melody again today?” hyomin say while looking upstairs. “and jiyeon still there waiting for unnie to forgive her without knowing eunjung unnie already forgive her but she just need time.”  The other member look at her and nod. She been like that since the incident happen. And for all those days, it has been a few  different melody that they heard. Eunjung stop her activity when suddenly her her soft voice can be heard.

Hangeoreumssik dagaoneun neurin balgeoreum

Du beon dasi oji anheul jigeum i sigan

Se beon mane neoro gadeukchan nse du nuni

“how i miss listen to her singing. But not with this sad voice.” Soyeon sigh.