music in me #104

music in me

Eunjung voice can be heard clearly from outside her room along with her guitar sound. Its been a while since she write a new song or touch her guitar. “omma, did unnie have problem?” “aniyo, wae?” jiyeon look at her. “ani, she will be like that usually when she has problem. Is she having any?” mdm. Park laugh. “aniya baby. I see her this morning, she say she just miss her baby so much. Thats why she into it today.” Jiyeon nod. “omma, where is appa?” “your appa cannot stay long at home. You know him baby.” Jiyeon laugh. “wanna go shopping with me omma?” jiyeon look at her mother and smile. “sure, why not.”

KNOCK..KNOCK..KNOCK..

“come in.” “unnie.” Jiyeon head pop out from the door. Eunjung look at her and smile. “oh baby. Whats wrong?” jiyeon approach her and sit on eunjung lap. “are you ok?” “perfectly. Why?” “aniya, it is just weird when you are into your music stuff when you are perfectly ok.” Eunjung laugh. “do i need to be not ok if i want to do my music?” she ask her. “aniya, just saying though. Unnie, lets go shopping with omma and me.” “i’m pass. Both of you just go, i want to rest at home.” “are you sure?” eunjung nod.

“just tell me what is it will do unnie. Whats wrong with you? Are you really ok?” “i told you, i’m ok baby. Nothing to be worried about.” Jiyeon hold eunjung cheek and look directly into her eyes. “ok, do tell me if you have any problem ok.” She say. Eunjung smile and nod. “we will leave now unnie. See you later.” Jiyeon say kiss eunjung cheek. “ne, be good ok baby. I love you.” “love you too.” Jiyeon voice out with her aegyo. Eunjung just laugh before focus back on her guitar.

-----

“minnie wake up. it already 10.” “omma i will wake up later ok. I’m tired.” She try to cover herself with her balnket when her mother snatch it away. “no, we have something to do today. Wake up park sunyoung.” “ah omma, wae? And what is the problem till you call me by my real name?” “you need to go for a blind date today.” “again? No, just that once enough omma.” She say lay back on her bed. “andwae. Ierona.” “shiro omma. Jebal.” “sunyoung~ah, go meet him first.” “what if he didn’t come too like the other guy before?” mdm. Park sit at the edge of the bed. “it is the same guy like the previous. He is the one that ask for a reschedule for the blind date.”

Hyomin sit straight. “what the hell. He is the one that didn’t come before and now ask to reschedule it? I need to waste my free time, my time for my beauty sleep just to meet him? No omma, i’m done with him.” “ok then, i will tell him that my daughter don’t want to listen to my word.” She pretend to sulk. “aisy, what time is the meeting?” hyomin ask annoyed. “3 p.m, at the usual place we go to eat.” “hmm. Arasso. Now let me sleep.”hyomin went back to sleep. Later that her mother know, she didn’t even go to the date but only leave note for him.

“unnie, want to hang out?” “nope, i’m pass. Want to be at home.” Eunjung say. She try to call boram when soyeon answer her phone. “yosh minnie.” “soyeon unnie? You are together?” “yap. Shopping, wae?” her smile become wide. “want to hang out?” “nope, we will go back home after this. I have dinner with jong hyuk oppa later along with his family. “ah, chinjja? Arasso.” She look at her phone. “who else left? Q-ri unnie, jiyeon, areumie. Lets call q-ri unnie first.” Her call to q-ri just make her more piss because she didn’t even pick up the call when then hyomin dicide to call areum. “areumie?” “ne unnie, wae?” “eodiya?” “i having meeting outside with client.” “oh, sorry for bothering you.” She pout even the other line can’t see her face. “wae unnie?” “i’m bored. Nobody want to play with me.” Areum laugh. “go to eunjung unnie then. I heard she locking herself in her room composing some good song. Go to her unnie, maybe you can hang out with her.” Hyomin sigh. “arasso, bye jagiya.” “ne unnie.”

Hyomin drive her car to the restaurant she need to meet woohyun. “hello.” “hello, omo miss hyomin. Annyeong haseyo.” The receptionist bow to her. “whats wrong with that reaction?” she ask weirdly. “oh, i just can’t believe to meet the heir from one of the most successful young CEO in front of my eyes. You are so beautiful hyomin~ssi.” She smile to her. “oh nothing special about me. I am just ordinary person just like you.” “can i get a picture with you?” she nod. “sure, why not.”

“i will have an appointment later at 3pm with a person call mr. Nam. Would you please pass this note to him? But pass it when he come to pay for the bill. Don’t say any words, or give this note to him when he arrive.” “ok miss, i will.” “thank you.” She smile. “i’m leaving first then.”

An hour later, her car roaring entering eunjung mansion. “oppa, did eunjung unnie inside?” “yeah, probably still inside her room.” “thank you oppa.” On her way to enter the mansion, hyomin eyes catch on a car park outside the garage. “Oh my god. Whose car is this?” she ask one of the bodyguard. “that is princess new car.she get it for almost a week now.” “gosh, i really like this car. I thought i want to be the first to have it but eunjung unnie is faster than me.” The man laugh. “but mr. Park nag her for 3 days in a row because of this.” Her eyes widen. “she has too much car in the garage so mr. Park nag her for buying more car.”

Hyomin laugh hard. “omo, eunjung unnie~ga?” he nod. Hyomin run to eunjung room. Her guitar sound still can be heard. “unnie.” “yes, come in.” “unnie, annyeong.” “oh sunyoung, its you? I thought it is jiyeon.” “mwohae?” eunjung point to her music sheet. “new song?” she nod. “any problem unnie?” eunjung laugh. “aniya, wae?” “nothing, just asking.” “so what make you here?” “i’m bored. Nobody wants to play with me.” She pout. “omo, pity my baby. I’m sorry, i don’t have any courage to go out. Too lazy.”

“its okay unnie. Thats why i’m here.” “want anything from the kitchen?” she shook her head. “unnie.” “wae? Did something happen?” she stop with everything she do and look at her. “honestly, i’m running away from a meeting right now.” “meeting? What kind of meeting?”  hyomin look at her. “you know, meeting, like real meeting...” “blind date you mean?” hyomin head down. She nod. “why?” the thing that hyomin really like about eunjung is her calmness. She really calm even when the news is something really shocking.

“because it is the same guy that ditch me before.” “you mean the guy that didn’t show up?” she nod. “why did you guys need to meet again? Didn’t he already ditch you?” “thats what i mean. What is the point for him to ask omma for a rescheduling the meeting when he is the one that didn’t show up that day. I don’t want to maste my time again.” “hyomin~ah, amybe he has urgent thing to do that day.” “what is it? He can call right saying that he can’t come and all.” Eunjung laugh. “aigoo still piss off ha?” “yeah, and as revenge i didn’t go to the meeting but i leave note for him. I ask the receptionist to give it to him when he want to leave. Not when he come in.” “omo,that a very bad idea. Pity him need to wait there.” Eunjung say covering . “let him be. Let he feel what i feel that day.” Eunjung just shook her head. “aigoo my big baby know how to make people annoyed too ha.” “of course i am.”

Eunjung focus back on her guitar. Not long after that, she voice out. “jangwoo oppa want us to get married soon.” “WHAT?” eunjung stop playing her guitar. “he want us to get married soon.” “thats good unnie, i heard soyeon unnie also meeting jong hyuk oppa parents today.” Eunjung look at her. “its good, the thing is i’m not ready. Oppa say its been years already, so want to tie a knot. But when i say i am not ready oppa say that i am selfish not think about his feeling but only mine. Also he said that, what is the problem that i doubt to get married? He said that don’t make until he married other woman.” Eunjung sigh. “whats wrong with jangwoo oppa?” “molla. Its been 3 days already since he last contacting me.”

Flashback

Eunjung phone ring. “hello.” “princess.” Eunjung smile upon hearing the voice. “oppa, its been a while since you call.” “ara, i’m a bit busy princess. I’m sorry ok. How are you baby?” “i’m fine oppa. How are you?” “i’m fine princess, i miss you my dear.” Eunjung smile widely. “nado oppa. When will you comeback?” “molla, too many work. Its good if you are here.” “pity my oppa. Come back here faster ok oppa.” Jangwoo laugh. “i will my dear but when i leave korea again, i wnt to bring you together with me.” Eunjung stunt. “w..w..what do you mean oppa?”

“princess i want us to get married when i come back.” “not again oppa. We already discuss about it right?” jangwoo sigh. “till when princess? Its been years already. What is it that make you doubt to get married with me?” eunjung lean back. “its not that i doubt you. It is because i still not ready for it. Please oppa can you understand me? The company need me, the fate of thousand workers on my hand oppa.” “i try to understand you baby but till when i need to wait? Until i need to get married with other girl?” “pardon me oppa?” “i ask you baby, you want me to wait until i need to get married with other girl? Only then you will agree?” eunjung cluthch her fist.

“whats wrong with you this day oppa? You always say nonsense thing.” “what nonsesnse princess? I’m saying something that we already should think but you always day you are not ready, not ready, not ready. What will make you ready then? Ha?” “oppa, i say this already before right. Why did you need to bring this up again?” jangwoo sigh. “do whatever you want. Don’t blame me if anything happen.” He hang up. “anything happen? Wait up. oppa.. oppa.. oppa...” eunjung look at her phone. “aisy chinja. What wrong with him?”

End flashback

 “so this is why you behave like this?” eunjung smile. “you girls know me too well.”

“unnie, make things clear. Explain to him.” “he won’t listen. Its been a few time already we fight because of this thing.” “aigoo unnie, don’t keep it alone. Share it with us will make you feel better. Did jiyeon know?” eunjung shook her head. “if she know about this, i’m sure she will knock jangwoo oppa out.” Eunjung sigh. Hyomin approach her. “if he loves you, he will understand. If not, there is somebody that is better for you outside there.” She hug eunjung from behind and kiss her cheek. “thank you hyomin~ah. You really don’t want to go, or maybe contact him?” “hell, i don’t even know who is him and i don’t want to know. Why would i contacting him.” Eunjung laugh looking at hyomin expression. “whats wrong with that expression?”

“don’t say something weird unnie. Or i kill you.” “you dare to kill me?” she raise her eyebrow. “of course if you say something stupid like that.” “are you sure?” hyomin sigh. “of course no unnie.” Eunjung laugh. “i know you love me.” “mwoya.” Eunjung laugh loudly looking at her expression.

Meanwhile, woohyun excitedly enter the restaurant to meet her partner. “i’m so excited. I hope she will forgive me.” He greet the receptionist. “reservation under mr. Nam.” “this way sir.” He take his seat but the receptionist keep looking at him. “whats wrong? Is there any problem with my clothes?” “oh no sir, is there anything you want to order?” “a water please. I’m waiting for someone.” She nod.

2 hours pass, hyomin still didn’t show up. he is become impatient. “where is she? Did she have something to do? But why aunty didn’t inform me?” he look round. The customer come in and out but no shadow of hyomin at all. “is she didn’t come?” he look at his watch again. “just wait woohyun. Be patient. Woman always like that.” He wait and wait and wait. Woohyun then call a waitress. “did anybody come to for an appointment under my name?” “no sir.” “oh okay, thank you.” Woohyun sigh.

5 hours pass, woohyun give up waiting. He take the flower that he bought and go to pay for the bill. “how much?” upon he want to leave, the worker call him. “sir, there is note for you.” “for me?” she nod.

How does it feel waiting for somebody that didn’t show up? hurt? Tired? Annoyed? Anygry? That is what i feel. Now, we’re even, so no more reason for you to meet me or me to meet you. Have a nice day ~

Miss park.

Woohyun face turn red. Her anger rise. He walk away from the restaurant to his car. “PARK HYOMIN, YOU ARE TOO MUCH. I WANT TO APOLOGISED BUT THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT ME? HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME. JUST WAIT AND SEE, I WILL DEFINITELY MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME.” He say hitting the wheel. “but that is my fault didn’t show up that time. If i show up, we might be together now. Please, i need second chance.” He mumble alone. “i need to think a way to make she fall in love with me. Seems like she is not an easy person. Not easy to win her heart. Come on woohyun, you can do it. Fighting !”

He drove back home. “i’m home.” “oh woohyun~ah, how the date?” “she didn’t come and she left a note for me asking how i feel waiting for someone that didn’t show up.” his parents laugh. “serve you right. You ditch her before, now you going to chase her till the end of the day.” “omma, appa can you be more supportive? Give me idea to win her heart back. Erghh.” He walk to his room.

Woohyun lay on his bed facing the ceiling. “who can help me? I really in love with that girl. Oh my god, what should i do? How can i do it?” he ruffle his hair. “park hyomin you make me crazy.. arghh.. how can somebody have a beautiful face, y figure, nice body, all in one pacakage. Not only that, she smart, nice, kind-hearted.. arghh park hyomin be mine please.” He sit straight.

Suddenly he remembered something. “soyeon noona. Why don’t i remember that she is her dongsaeng from earlier.” He take his phone and call soyeon number. Ring once, ring twice.. no answer. “noona pick up the phone. Soyeon noona.” Woohyun scream frustrated. He run out and take his car key. “omma i’m going to soyeon noona.” Then he leave. “yah woohyun, your noona is not home. Come back here kiddo.” But he didn’t heard her, all he know is he want the girl. The PARK HYOMIN.