music in me#19

music in me

Eunjung busy doing her work in her office. Its weekend so she stayed longer than usual there, plus the new project need more attention from her. as eunjung immerse with those file and paper, jiyeon enter the room. “unnie.” “oh baby. Come in.” “busy?” jiyeon ask while give a peck on her cheek. “kind of. Wae?” jiyeon look at the bunch of file in front of her. “new project?” eunjung nod look at her. she reach jiyeon hand to make her sit on her lap. “wae? Tell me.”

“i thought you are not busy. The other unnie and areum busy, the reason is just the same. New project. So nobody want to play around with me.” Eunjung smile. “why don’t you follow your appa to the company. Sooner or later you need to take over too, so you need to learn something starting from now right?” jiyeon shook her head. “shiro. Its boring there. appa will do all work and told me to sit at the couch and playing with my phone or laptop.” She pout. “aigoo my dongsaeng. So cute when she pout like that.”

Jiyeon stand up. “its ok unnie. I’m going alone also will do.” “to where?” “shopping. I want you to follow along but since you are busy, i guess i go alone.” “which mall?””molla. i let you know later.” “arasso baby.take care, do call me if anything happen ok.” Jiyeon nod and leave the room.

Jiyeon pov

“ah, why everybody so busy. Its weekend, why do they need to be at the office and do all those work. Weekend is time to rest. Erghh.”  “good morning miss park.” I nod to everybody that greet me. “oh miss park. Leaving already?” the receptionist voice.

“ne, unnie is too busy. So i leave early, don’t want to disturb her.” “oh, have a nice day miss.” “ne.” I say walk away from unnie office. I enter my car and drive to my favourite mall.my phone ringing. “oh unnie wae?” “baby did you bring your bodyguard with you?” unnie ask me. “aniyo, wae?” unnie  sigh. “i told you right to bring at least a bodyguard with you when you leave home except to go to school and going out with us.”

I stop my car at the roadside. “ah unnie, they are too annoying and its kind of uncomfortable unnie.” “but it is for your safety baby. I don’t want something bad happen to you.”

“its ok unnie, nothing to be worried. And the reason i didn’t bring them with me is i thought you will go with me. So i told them i’ll go with you instead of them. i don’t know that you are busy.” I try to persuade her. “nothing to be worried unnie. I promise i will take care of myself.” i’m convince her. “fine, call me every an hour. Arasso.” “ne unnie. Annyeong, pyeong.” I hang up and continue driving.

End pov

As jiyeon arrive at the mall, she stop her car in front of the entrance. A man approach her. he take the car key and drive jiyeon car to the special car park for VVIP. Well, everybody know PARK JIYEON, the heiress of PJY  CORPORATION, the only daughter of PARK JIN SUNG. When she enter the building, another male worker already waiting. “annyeong haseyo miss park.” She nod. “is miss park soyeon in her office?” “no, she is in the middle of meeting now.” Jiyeon again nod. She walk in every store that caught her attention. After about 4 hours, she finally make her way leaving the mall.

“ah, i forgot to call unnie.” She take her phone. There is 40 misscall and 25 message from eunjung.

~yah, park jiyeon where are you?~

~yah, why don’t you answer your phone?~

~park ji, i told you to call me every one hour right?~

~once i get you later, be prepare.~

“omo, unnie is getting mad now. What should i do now?” she call her speed dial, which is eunjung number. She drive and make her way back to the house. As soon as eunjung pick up the call, she take away the hands-free from her ear. “YAH, PARK JIYEON. I TOLD YOU TO CALL ME EVERY ONE HOUR. WHY YOU DIDN’T CALL ME? YOU DIDN’T PICK UP MY CALL TOO. WANT TO DIE?” jiyeon put on the hands-free again.”unnie, don’t shout. I’m not deaf. Or you want to make me deaf?” she ask.

“mianhae for not picking up the call. My phone in silent mode and i forget that i need to call you every one hour.” Eunjung sigh. “you come to my office now. Or else i’ll not talk to you.” “unnie don’t be like that. Ok, ok, i’ll be there soon.” After hang up, jiyeon look at her phone. “she sure so angry this time.”

Meanwhile at the office, the member already there as they need to discuss about their upcoming project. They need to know each other opinion about their company project and all. “yah, you sure she will not be deaf later? My eardrum buzzed hearing you shout like that.” Soyeon say. “let her be. How can she forget to call me and make her phone in silent mode. She didn’t bring her bodyguard with her unnie, thats why i’m worried.” “she will be ok princess.” Boram say, calming eunjung.

“oh, i forget to tell you. Hyominnie can you make your studio free on 3 month later.” “wae?” “currently, i’m working on new song. probably already have 4 now. And within 3 month we can record the new song. but this time everybody will have their solo song.” “ah, chinjja? How can you make it when you are like this busy?” eunjung just raise her eyebrow.

At that time, jiyeon enter the room. Eunjung look at her without blink. “annyeong unnie, areum.” She say, a little bit scared. Jiyeon look at eunjung face. she approach her. “unnie, i’m sorry. I totally forgot to call you. Mianhae unnie.” Jiyeon say with her puppy eyes to eunjung. “you think your reason enough to make me cool? You know i’m worried to death here.” jiyeon look down. “i’m sorry unnie. Really sorry.” Jiyeon tears roll down. eunjung sigh.

“don’t do it again ok. Unnie don’t want anything bad happen to you. Thats why i’m angry when you didn’t answer my phone call.” Eunjung say huging jiyeon.

-----

jiyeon walking alone after done buying things from grocery nearby. She walk happily eating her ice cream. When she pass by a dark alley, she heard somebody asking for help. She take a look closely as she can see a gang of gangster trying to rob and a woman. “what are you trying to do to her?” she say bravely. “oh, look. She has a saviour. Looks like this one is more wealthy than that one.” They change their attention to jiyeon. She keep taking a backward step as they moving forward towards her.

at last, she trap. A wall bar her from move. The woman beside her shivering badly. “what do you want? money? You can take it but leave her alone.” “wait, this face kind of familiar. Isn’t it this is the heiress of PJY CORPORATION? Ah.... PARK JIYEON.” A man voice. They look at me. “you are right. it is her. woah, we hit jackpot. We can be rich in just a day.” They say laughing.

“not before you facing me.” “ah, who is it now.” One of them turn. “eunjung wave to them. “hi, i’m eunjung. that park jiyeon sister.” They look at each other. “the prey come to the predator. Walk in just like that.” A man say laughing. “well, want to try? Let take a look, who is prey, who is predator.” “are you dare us?” eunjung tilt her head. “want to try?” they attack them as soon as she finish her word.

One of them try to knock eunjung off with her big fist, but eunjung a bit more faster than her. her punch is more solid than him. His mouth bleed. Somebody then kick her from behind. Eunjung fall down, when she stand up she look at him smiling. “thats all? Want to try mine?” eunjung give him a spin kick and a punch to make him unconcious. When she stand up, the other man already back off.

“want to try?” “no, no. We’re sorry.” “don’t you guys dare to be here again. or else i’ll make you guys suffer for the rest of your life. Take along with you this 2 .” She say kicking one of them.

Eunjung approach jiyeon. “are you ok baby?” “ne unnie. Madam are you ok? Did you hurt somewhere?” she shook her head. “i told you not to walk alone baby.” “sorry unnie.” “ma’am, where did you live? Let us sent you there.” “i live nearby. Its ok, i can walk back by myself. sorry for burden you girls. Thank you so much for helping me.” “aniya, let us walk you home. They maybe will come again. also, it is late already. Baby, we talk more at home.” Eunjung fiercely look at jiyeon.

They walk hand by hand with that woman. “oh, this is the way to our house.” “oh really. I live there.” she point at a house nearer. “we live there.” jiyeon point at their house. “that big house? That is mr. Park jin sung house right?” “ne, i’m her daughter. Park jiyeon imnida.” Jiyeon bow to her. “this is my stepsis...” “i’m her sister. Ham eunjung.” eunjung cut jiyeon word. “annyeong haseyo, kim tae yoon imnida.” “so tae yoon~ssi we will get going now. Annyeong haseyo.” Eunjung bow to them and walk away with jiyeon hand by hand.

Tae yoon pov

I look they walk away. one is very playful and behave like a baby but brave, another one is fierce, protective and cold. “gotcha. Even i know that eunjung didn’t even trust me at all, but i’m gonna make her trust me using that brat.” I smile and walk in. The first thing i see when i enter the house is his picture with me that we take long time ago. “i will take revenge. no matter in what way.”

“just wait and see. You can be happy now but not later.”

End pov

“ji, you should not just tell everything about you, me or our family to any random people. They might have bad attention to us. Even now, i didn’t trust that woman is getting rob or what. Its kind like a plan you know.” Jiyeon look at eunjung. “unnie don’t accuse people with only seeing them like that. You need to know them better before you say something like that.” “what if when the day we realise about it, it is already too late?” eunjung ask jiyeon. She look at her.

“don’t worry unnie, i’m sure she is a good person.” “it is not good for you to have that kind of thinking baby. You might put yourself in danger.” Jiyeon smile. ‘ah, don’t smile when i angry with you. Aisy, she never listen to my word. That woman look like have some hidden plan. But what is it?’ eunjung keep thinking about it.