music in me#107

music in me

“miss.” Areum look at her secretary. “yes?” “mr. Jangwoo request for a lunch appointment with you. Will you ok with it?” she think for a while before nod. “when did oppa comeback? I didn’t even meet him at home?” “his secretary say he take the second last flight last night. Probably stay at the hotel.” “ok then, i think 2 pm is nice.” “ok sajangnim.”

She take her seat while facing a bunch of file. “since when did all this file here? I think my table clear last night.” She sigh. “but why did oppa suddenly comeback beside he didn’t even go back home but stay at the hotel? Did eunjung unnie know about this?”

Tring ting ting ting... tring ting ting ting....

“hello? Oh areum~ah wae?” eunjung and jiyeon are otw to the company together since eunjung don’t want to drive. “unnie, did oppa contact you?” eunjung gasped. “op..op..oppa? jangwoo oppa?” jiyeon look at her. “ne unnie. Why did you stutter? Did something happen between you 2?” “aniya, aniya.. i just shock you suddenly ask me about him. Ani, he didn’t why?” eunjung turn her gaze to jiyeon that looking at her curiously. “ani, unnie~ka just now say that oppa want to make lunch appointment with me. She say he probably be here today since he take flight last night. I thought unnie know about it. Or maybe unnie together with him.” She laugh. Eunjung too late to understand what does she mean when she heard areum laugh. “YAH what did you think about you kiddo. Aisy, aniya, he didn’t say anything to me.”

“arasso unnie. Talk to you later.” Eunjung hang up. “what happen unnie?” “oh nothing. Areumie just ask if jangwoo oppa did contact me or not since she say that jangwoo oppa suddenly comeback today.” Jiyeon nod. “but are you ok unnie? You look uncomfortable? Did something bothering you?” eunjung look at her and smile. “its nothing baby. I’m okay.”

Its been 2 month since jangwoo last contact eunjung. Since they argue about the wedding planning that jangwoo ask eunjung, he never contact her anymore. Eunjung did try to contact him but he reject the call. A sigh come from her. ‘what should i do now? Its been too long already since that day.’ Eunjung look at jiyeon that playing with her phone. ‘what will she do if she know the tense situation between us? Did i strong enough if oppa ask for break up? can i accept it?’ there is so many thing that played in her mind right now. For the past 2 month she try her best not to show off what she truly feel in front of the member especially jiyeon. Hyomin the only one that know the problem will always try to meet her secretly after work out, work ar just simply ask her out to console her.

Flashback

“unnie are you ok?” eunjung look up from her drink and smile. “na gwaenchanhayo.” “are you sure? In my eyes, you dodn’t look like you are ok. Did that problem still hanging unsettle between you and him?” she look at her before turn her attention to her drink again while smiling. “molla, it is just simply don’t have solution. Oppa don’t want to pick up my call. So we are simply can’t solve this. Thats it.” Hyomin sigh. “until when both of you want to be like this? Why did oppa don’t want to pick up the call? He can just pick it up so that this problem can be settle.” “nado molla.i just don’t want the member to figure out this problem. They will freak out especially jiyeon. I don’t want her to beat him to death again.” Both of them become silent.

“honestly, i scared. I’m scared to death on what will happen between us. It will be good if we can settle this problem and he try to understand me. But what if not? What if suddenly he want us to break up? or the thing that happen before happen again? But this time for real? There is too much possibility that i have been thinking about right now. Ah molla hyomin~ah.” She say while playing with her glass.

End flashback

Eunjung sigh again. “eunjungie we’re here.” Her driver voice out. “oh kere, gomawoyo oppa. Baby, i see you later ok. I love you.” She say while kiss iyeon cheek and forehead. “love you too unnie. Annyeong.”

“i don’t want any disturbance today. I don’t have any appointment right? So nobody allowed to be in my room. Clear?” she say to her secretary before enter her room. “ne sajangnim.” She lay down on the couch. “did he really that eager to get married? What did i do till he this angry? I just say what i want. Why did he can’t understand me?” she ruffle her hair. Eunjung intercom suddenly beeping. “aisy, didn’t i say i don’t want to be bother today? Yes?” “miss, park hyomin sajangnim is here with miss soyeon and miss q-ri.” Eunjung sigh. “let them in.”

Eunjung take her seat pretend to be busy. “eunjungie?” soyeon voice out. “oh unnie, you are here? What happen such early in the morning?” she say while smiling. Hyomin as the last person enter the room looking at her deeply. They hug each other. When hyomin turn come, she slowly whisper to her. ‘look like something bothering you.’ Eunjung look at her and smile. “we happen to grab our breakfast near here. So we think about visiting you before going back to the office.” Eunjung nod. “busy?” hyomin ask looking at her table. “hmm, too many thing need to be done.” “how is jiyeon? Its been a while since i meet her.” “q-ri unnie, how can you meet her when you missing everytime we gather together. Aigoo. She just fine, as always.”

q-ri grab the cushion and throw it to her. “yah, i missing because of work stupid.” Soyeon laugh. “the i don’t care princess explode.” She LOL. “girls did you free this weekend?” “yeah, wae?” “nado.” “lets hang out.” “call.” Eunjung eyeing each of them when her eyes fixed on a shiny thing on soyeon finger. “unnie, is that a ring?” “ne? O..oh.” “omo, wae did you stutter?” “eh, why did i didn’t see it just now?” hyomin say looking at her. “jong hyuk oppa?” “don’t tell me you..” “what? It is just a ring girls.” Q-ri sit straight. “are you sure?” “aisy q-ri unnie why so scary.”

“hyomin~ah, how woohyun?” “what does it mean by how?” she raise her eyebrow. “did you guys make any progress?” “what? Unnie we are just friend unnie.” Eunjung laugh. “rilex girl, don’t panic. We are just asking.” “as if i believe you minnie. You think i don’t know you often meet him nowadays.” “oh, yeah. We often meet but just as a friend not more.” Her face become red. “are you sure?” “of course i’m sure. What kind of question is that. Aisy.” “just wait and see.” Q-ri say playing with her phone. “yah remember the jerk from your blind date?” soyeon say while looking at them.

“ah unnie don’t remind me about him again. Its annoying.” Hyomin closed her ears. “its him you pabo~ya.” “who did you mean by ‘him’?” “that jerk is nam woohyun.” “geojitmal. How do you know its him? There is so many people with surname nam.” Soyeon tap her forehead. “yah pabo, her father is my uncle of course i know with who he want to married that boy. Beside woohyun himself come to me asking for your number.” “mwoya? So all this while the jerk is him?” soyeon nod. “thank for the info unnie. Its clear now i’m not anymore related to him.” Eunjung jaw drop. “yah, why so sudden?” “easy, i hate the jerk, the jerk is him, so the conclusion is i hate him.” “yah what are you talking about?” soyeon eyes widen. “i will take of it myself. Come on unnie, we are late already.” She say to them. “yah park hyomin.” “i’m dead.” Soyeon cup her face.

Its been 3 days since jangwoo comeback but not even once he contact eunjung. ‘why did he didn’t even contact me? Aisy eunjung, of course he will not contact you. He dissapointed with you remember.’ Meanwhile on the other hand, jiyeon walk hand in hand with L after their dinner. “L~ya, i am going to japan next week.” L pout. “what with that pout?” “i just come back from US, now you want to leave me here and go to japan?” “i go for work hon. I’ll be back in 2 days.” “can i go with you?” he look at her. “you want to go with me? Are not you have work?” “i can bring it together with me.” “aniya, aniya. We meet later after i come back ok.”

“call me oppa first. Then you can go.” “shiro.” “ok then, go. I don’t want to talk to you anymore.” He distance himself from her. “ah honey, don’t be like this. Honey sound better than oppa.” “at least call me oppa once.” Jiyeon smile with L cute behaviour. “arasso oppa. I’ll go and come back as soon as possible ok.” She say while kiss his cheek. “arasso yeobo. Saranghae.” “nado saranghae.”

They talk about random thing, joke around and all till they reach jiyeon car. “i’m sure there is some bruise here, here, here and here later when i go back.” Jiyeon smile while rub his hand. “aigoo mian oppa. I don’t realise  it when i hit you.” “its ok baby because you already hit me here. So even you hit me million time also i don’t care.” He say pointing to his chest. “aigoo so cheesy. I’m leaving first honey, call me when you already home ok.”

She want to enter her car when her eyes lock on a couple that is currently kissing outside a club. “is that jangwoo oppa?” her question make L turn around. “its not look like him.” Suddenly the man turn around. “i’m right. Its jangwoo oppa. Look honey, its him.” L lost his word. “its him.” “did he cheat on my unnie? He didn’t look like he drunk, not at all.” Jiyeon close her car door and walk towards him. L grab her hand. “jiyeon~ah calm down ok. Calm down.” “how can i calm down when he do cheating on my unnie in front of my eyes.”

L turn jiyeon to face him. “listen ji, we can just come to the conclusion on this kind of thing. Eunjung noona relationship with him is on the line. You need to ask eunjung noona first if there is any problem between them and all.  Ok baby?” “i’m sure will kill him if i meet him again.” She enter her car and drive away.

Meanwhile L observe jangwoo from far. “this is going too far. Now i’m sure he is completely sober and he is cheating on eunjung noona. I must do something.” Jangwoo enter the club with 2 woman beside him. L follow him silently with his phone recorded every scene in front of him. He sit not far from him. After a while he leave. Not a good luck for jangwoo when hyomin also inside the club with her friends. After dance for a while, they grab their drink. “ah you are so good in dancing.” “mwoya.” She look around when her eyes paste on where jangwoo seat. ‘is that jangwoo oppa?’ “hyomin~ah, lets get back there.” “you girls proceed i have something to do.” She take out her phone and call someone. “jiyeon~ah eodiya?” :i’m on my way home. Wae unne?” “where are you from? Its late already?” “just now meet L unnie.” Hyomin nod still eyeing jangwoo. “can you come to the club?” jiyeon laugh. “unnie you know i am not allowed to be there.” “i am here jiyeon~ah.” “ok then, don’t tell eunjung unnie ok. Where is it?” after giving her the address she hang up. ‘let see what will jiyeon do.’