music in me#140

music in me

Upon they hear jiyeon name, their eyes widen. “jiyeon?” soyeon ask looking at areum. “did i hear eunjung say jiyeon?” she ask again. “ne unnie. I also hear the same thing.” Areum say trying to make sure that she heard the right thing. “we are so dead if jiyeon know what happen is our plan. So lee areum you need to calm down. You got me?” soyeon say. Areum nod.

“ne unnie. Its me, who else know the passcode for the door.”she say taking off her heels. “where have you been baby?” eunjung ask trying to stay calm or else jiyeon will kick her if thing become suspicious. Jiyeon walk in without answering. She see soyeon and areum sitting on the couch playing with thier phone. “oh you are here too unne, areumie?” “oh park ji. Yeah, we come to play.” “at this hour?”she say look looking at them while raising her eyebrow. Soyeon just smile trying to hide her nervousness. “so now you start to come and hang out without me ha?” jiyeon sit beside areum on the couch. “aigoo, what are you talking about? I try to call you but you didn’t answer me.”

Soyeon pretend she didn’t hear what jiyeon say just now. “aisy of course not. They come here straight after the event. I try to call you but you didn’t answer my call. Soyeon unnie call you too but you didn’t answer it.” Eunjung try to ease the tense so that they didn’t get busted. “oh really? I don’t think any of you call me except for OMMA and eunjung unnie right after the party ended i guess.”she say showing them her phone. “no call from soyeon unnie. Are you sure you call me unnie?” she raise her eyebrow. Eunjung jaw drop. ‘opss, wrong move.’ Soyeon try hard to keep calm. “i did call you i think. Or did i press the wrong number?” she say take out her phone trying to prove her word. “did you drunk when you make the phone call?”

Eunjung behind jiyeon try to signal soyeon to distract jiyeon with other thing. “of course not you fool. Where have you been till now?” “nowhere. Just being locked at areum company after the party.” Soyeon and areum sit straight. Pretending to be shock with the news. “mwo?” “yah gwaenchanha?”eunjung ask her. “nah stop it. Don’t over acting. I’m fine.”she sigh. “its not fine over here.” She say pointing to her chest. Her eyes seem blank. “what does it mean? Are you really okay park ji?” eunjung sit beside her. “it s hurt unnie. Really hurt over here. He say he love me but why did he make such mistake? How can i face him when i know he is the father to other woman child?” she cry.

“nugu unnie?” areum ask out of curiousity. Eunjung and soyeon face palm. Areum look at them trying to digest what is wrong with her question when she finally realise who is the person she refer to. “ah, i’m sorry. I’m just a bit blur just now. Did you meet him?” “i’ve been lock with him just now.” “ne? Chinjja?” jiyeon nod. “i just don’t know what to do unnie. Should i forgive him or should i just forget him. I love him but i cannot forget about what he already did. What should i do unnie, tell me what should i do.” She say.

“jiyeon your heart know what you should do. It is either you want to follow what it say or not. Thats it.” “maja. Follow your heart ji. For how long you want to suffer like this. When you suffer, its like you torturing me inside ji. It is hurt to see you like this.” Eunjung say. “i don’t know unnie. I just don’t know.” She cry. Eunjung look at soyeon. “park jiyeon, you punish him long enough. The girl also already happily married. Eventhough she make a mistake, she admit it and be honest to her fiancee.” Soyeon say. “but he didn’t. Just imagine if i didn’t come to his house that day? It might be until now he just keep quiet about this right?” she question them.

They lost of word when jyeon say it. “i am already thinking about spending my whole life with him in the future, having a family with him and all. But in exchange, this is what i get.” Her tears roll down. After a few moment, she sit straight wiping her tears. “i don’t want to think about it again. i think its done between us.” Eunjung become panic when she hear jiyeon say it. “yah yah yah. Why so sudden? You can go and meet him first to discuss about this right. Jiyeon all of us know very well that you love him so much. You can just gve up like this while we are trying hard to....” eunjung pause her word. Soyeon face palm. ‘we’re done.’ She mumble alone.

Jiyeon turn to look at eunjung. “trying hard to what unnie? Why did you stop? What are you trying to say?” she ask. She look at soyeon and areum that pretending to questioning eunjung to. “soyeon unnie what did you all try to do? I know it is not eunjung unnie alone since she say WE and i know very well in any action of hers you will be in to.” She say glaring at soyeon. “eh why me? I don’t know what is she talking about.” She try to questioning her back. “don’t lie to me. Tell me.” Eunjung behind jiyeon already panic and continue to signal soyeon and areum not to fall on jiyeon trap.

But then, without they knowing hyomin already wake up and she also did not know that jiyeon is there. “unnie is jiyeon okay there at the balcony? Did you get any news about her up there? Ah, i’m too sleepy to wait for the update.”she say yawning while walking aout from the room with her eyes close. Soyeon, eunjung and areum jaw drop. Their face literally become pale. Jiyeon stand up from he seat and look at hyomin. “what news hyomin unnie?” “news about jiyeon ofcourse at the balcony with Myungsoo.” She say still not realise the situation. Both soyeon and areum try to grab her attention so she will stop talking nonsense but it is useless.

Eunjung try to run away but jiyeon already grab her arm. “where did you want to go ham eunjung~ssi?” ‘ah, i’m dead.’ She think.

“i hope she is okay there and they already settle their problem.” She spit the water that she drink when she see jiyeon standing there looking at her. “ji..ji..ji..jiyeon. when did you arrive?” awkward. “news? You want news about me there? So it is all your idea. Really? You don’t have any better idea other than locking me with him there?” jiyeon voice out. “tell me unnie? Areumie?”when she turn to talk to eunjung, she already run from there. “eunj.. ah really? Eunjung unnie....” she scream. Soyeon head down. She know if not eunjung, it will her. “soyeon unnie.” “ani, we just trying to help since its been too long. You suffer, he suffer, we also suffer looking at you like that.” Jiyeon her hair. “i try to distract myself from thinking about this, try to forget him and i hope i can move on by doing it. But i just.. ah you know what just forget it.” She take her bag and leave the place.

“yah ji wait, i can explain. Yah ji, park jiyeon wait.” But jiyeon just dont listen to them and leave. “i will kill this ham eunjung when i meet her later. And you park hyomin.” Soyeon say pointing to hyomin. “ne?” “open your eyes when you wake up next time so you will be aware with who around you, don’t walk around with your eyes close you stupid.” She knock her head. “ah appo.”

Meanwhile inside her car eunjung eyeing her apartment basement to see if jiyeon leaving the building. “soyeon unnie will kill me later. But it is better than being kill by that kid. She is more than scary.” She then hear a roaring sound and jiyeon car appear from the basement. “oh there she is. My god, she drive like crazy.” She take the decision to follow her. “where did she want to go this late?” her phone ring.

“yes?” “YAH HAM EUNJUNG. HOW DARE YOU RUN LIKE THAT?” soyeon loud voice can be hear from the other line. She put the phone away from her ear. “oh gosh. So loud. Yah yah unnie, mianhae. If i stay she will kill me.” “but when you leave i am the one that will be kill. Stupid.” “arasso arasso. I’m sorry. I will talk to you later ok unnie.” She hang up.

Jiyeon drive off somewhere eunjung don’t even know. “where did she want to go?” jiyeon stop in front of an apartment. Eunjung eyeing her. “just what did she do here?” she follow her inside. “floor 10th?”

Jiyeon enter a house that eunjung don’t even know who is the owner. “who’s house is this?”

she ring the bell. “yes?” again she ring the bell. “yes, who is that?” silent. “i’m sorry, who is that?” jiyeon ask again. still no answer. Eunjung ring the bell once again hoping that jiyeon will open the door. “just who the hell playing with the bell during midnight.” She mumble while opening the door. Jiyeon shock when she see eunjung in front of the door. “unnie what are you doing here?” “who’s house is this?” “its mine.” “since when?” “few months ago.” “and you didn’t tell me?” she ask.

“should i tell you so that you can lock me in here with him too?” she sarcasticly ask. Eunjung sigh. “well i’m sorry about that. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I did that to help you. It is hurt to see you hurt like that. I know you love him as how he love you too.” “you don’t understand unnie. i have my way to solve it unnie.” Eunjung sigh. “what is it that i don’t understand? What way? Make yourself busy all day long? Spent your time sparring at the gym? Locking yourself in your room? Which one?” she ask. Eunjung still standing outside the house waiting or jiyeon answer. “i..i.. for of all, come in first. We will talk inside.”she open the door wide for eunjung to enter.

Eunjung look at her. “no thanks. I’ll just go back to soyeon unnie. Don’t even think to talk to me until you solve your problem with him. I don’t really want to interfere in your problem, your life but i need you to know that it hurt me to see you suffering like this ji. I’ll leave.” She say walking away. “unnie,wait. Unnie.. eunjung unnie.”but eunjung ignore her. “eunjung unnie wait. Let us talk about this first.” Useless.

“seriously? I am the one that should be angry right now but she is the one that ignoring me?” she questioning herself. “now i have double problem. I need to persuade her too now.” She ruffle her hair. “aisy molla. I don’t care anymore. I need sleep.”

Soyeon at eunjung apartment still nagging hyomin. “ah unnie,stop. I know i did something wrong but can you stop nagging like an old woman?” she say. “you do something wrong, now you call me old woman? Want to die?” “aniya aniya. I’m sorry unnie, i’m sorry.” She say hugging soyeon. Soyeon sigh. “now where the hell eunjung go?” she take her phone want to call eunjung but then the door open. “i’m here.” Eunjung voice out. Soyeon stomping to the door and pull her ears. “ow ow ow unnie, i’m sorry. I’m sorry unnie. Appo, appo.”she say trying to break free from soyeon.

“how dare you leave like that when she is growling like a mad puppy.” “i’m sorry unnie. Yah help me.” She ask hyomin to help her. “hell no. She just stop naggin at me just now, you want me to help you? No thank you.” She say walk away to the room. “i’m going to sleep first. Wake me up when everybody done arguing and growling at each other okay?” she close the door. “YAH PARK HYOMIN. I KILL YOU LATER.” She open the door back. “i don’t care. Good night.” “YAHHHHH” eunjung scream. Soyeon stare at her. “ne unnie? I’m sorry.” She say sitting quietly on the couch. “now she become the obidient puppy again.” areum say slowly.