music in me#58

music in me

guys, it is the only thing i can do now. my limited time make me type it in rush. i hope you like it. i'm sorry for the hiatus all this while since i'm busy with everything. i will update again later. 

Eunjung run as soon as she enter the house. “YAH UNNIE, WAIT.” Jiyeon shout chasing her from behind. “shiro. Merong.” Eunjung run around the house avoiding jiyeon. still mocking her. “i’ll kick your once i get you ara.” She say. “try it. i’ll slamp you hard to the floor then before you can do anything to me.” She smirk. “come here you baek gu. Come here.” She chase her again. “try to get me then.” Eunjung mock her and run upstairs. Mdm. Park appear from the kitchen. “princess, baby what happen here?” she ask when jiyeon run pass by her. She grab jiyeon hav=nd make her fall down. “ouch, my .” Mdm. Park laugh. “wae baby? Why did both of you like this?”

Jiyeon stand up and rub her . “appo. That unnie.. aisyy.. molla. I’ll kick her once i get her.” Jiyeon say run up to eunjung room. Meanwhile eunjung already in her room laughing. “ah, i’m so tired.” She say laying on her bed. Loud banging sound can be heard from outside. “eunjung unnie open the door. wae? Scared that i will kick your . Open the door unnie, eunjung unnie.” “shiro. I’m scared to a dinosour. It is not little dino but big dino with big mouth.” She shout back befor laughing. “YAH !!!” eunjung roll on her bed laughing on jiyeon reaction. “you wait till i get you.” Jiyeon say.

She walk away from eunjung room to her room. Jiyeon throw her body on her bed. “ah, so tired.” She close her eyes. “wait till i get you little princess. This baby dino will eat you alive.” She say biting her teeth. Jiyeon smile while remembered what eunjung try to do. “the time will come but not now unnie.” she hug her bear. After a while jiyeon drift to dreamland. Same goes as eunjung in her room that is immerse under her giant rilakkuma.

Tok..tok..tok..

Knockig sound echo in eunjung room. “princess, are you sleeping? Open up.” her mother call her. No respond from eunjung. “princess? Eunjungie? Open up.” her mother voice again. still no respond. “she must be sleeping again. aisy, what is the needed to lock the door when she already know it is not easy for her to wake up.” mdm. Park shook her head heading to jiyeon room.

“baby?” she knock the door. no respond too from jiyeon. “jiyeon~ah, omma come in ok.” She say as she open the door. jiyeon is laying on her bed sleeping. She still in her uniform. “she didn’t even change clothes? aigoo this kid.” She approach her. “baby, ierona. Jiyeon~ah.” She shake her body. Jiyeon slowly open her eyes. “oh omma, wae?” she look at her still blurr. “ierona, dinner time is almost come. Appa will be home soon. So wake up, we will grab our dinner together. Change your clothes baby. Why did you sleep in your uniform.” She pull jiyeon hand to make her sit.

“ah omma, 5 more minutes please.” “andwae. Ierona, ppalli.” Mdm. Park support jiyeon body with hers. “come on baby. Go refresh yourself. You will be fine after that.” “arasso.” Jiyeon walk with heavy step t the washroom. She leave the room , headng back to eunjung room. She knock once before asking the spare key from the maid. Once she open the door, she look around.

No sign of eunjung anywhere in the room. “oh, where is she?” mdm. Park go to the washroom. No eunjung in there. “she then heading to her wardrobe. Still no eunjung there. She look at the bed. Only eunjung rilakkuma laying there. “where did eunjung go then? She is not in here.” She scratch her head. she heading back to jiyeon room. Jiyeon that just now done wash up look at her curiously. “wae omma?” “where is your unnie? did she tell you she need to go somewhere or anything?” “waeyo?” “she is not in her room.”

Jiyeon face change. “oh, she is not in her room? Molla, she didn’t tell me anything about going out or something similar.” Jiyeon walk out from her room to eunjung room followed by mdm. Park. She search through around the room. Her eyes land on the bed. She look at mdm. Park and smile. “omma.” Jiyeon call her.

“wae baby?” jiyeon approach the bed. “here she is.” Jiyeon say as she lift the bear from eunjung body. The sight of eunjung sleeping peacefully with her hair messy can be seen. Mdm. Park jaw drop. “how can she sleep under that thing?” “its eunjung unnie though.” Jiyeon put the bear beside eunjung. “unnie, ierona.” Eunjung didn’t even move a bit. “unnie, ierona. Eunjung unnie ierona.” Jiyeon shake her body. Still no respond. “omma, mianhae if she become deaf later.” Jiyeon say as she lean closer to eunjung ear and scream. “EUNJUNG UNNIE, IERONASEYO.” Eunjung jump up from her bed covering her ear. “arasso, arasoo. I’m all awake now.” She say.

“jiyeon folded her arm. “see, now she wake up already.” She say smiling to mdm. Park. “go wash up, appa will be home anytime soon. We will get our dinner together.” Jiyeon say to eunjung. “aisy, my ear. Can you just let me sleep in peace?” eunjung ask her. Jiyeon just smirk. “yeah yeah. sleeping like a dead bear. Sleepy head.” jiyeon say mock her. “aisy chinjja.” eunjung raise her hand to knock jiyeon head. “not now. You still owe me ok. Go refresh yourself. Meet you at the dining hall later.” Jiyeon say waving to her leaving the room with mdm. Park.

-----

t-ara is inside their room doing their stuff when eunjung phone ringing. She look at the caller before sigh. “yeobuseyo? Ne, naya.” Her hand still flipping the file in front of her. “i told you i don’t want to go to any abroad meeting. Just do it as usual.” Eunjung lean back. “what is it the important thing that make them need to meet me? Can you just tell them that i’m busy with school or anything?” she pause.  “aniya unnie. shiro. I told you right. Ne, call me back later for confirmation.” She hang up. eunjung look around. “where is jiyeon?” “she have a class till 1 p.m.” eunjung nod.

“yah, what happen?” “nothing serious.” “wae did you refuse to go for abroad trip?” “shiro, just that.” Eunjung say without looking at soyeon. “yah, i’m asking you. So look at me when i’m talking to you.” Eunjung look up. “arasso soyeon omma. Waeyo?” “why did you don’t want to go for any abroad trip? You not even once go for any abroad trip lately.” “because i don’t want. Wae?” she raise her eyebrow. “wae?” “molla. Just don’t want.” She say continue her work.

Jiyeon enter the room. “ah, i’m hungry.” She say sit on the couch. “how class baby?” “as usual unnie. eunjung unnie, i’m hungry. Lets go grab something to eat.” Eunjung smile. “ka ja.” She say. “i want to follow. Anybody want to go?” the rest of them shook their head. “arasso. Ka ja baby, princess.” Jiyeon link her arm on eunjung and soyeon arm as they walk together to the cafe. Jiyeon take her food before searching for an empty space for them to sit.

“ji, when is the competition?” soyeon voice out. Jiyeon look up. “don’t make me lost apetite by saying about that thing.” Jiyeon say, focus back on her food. “i’m just asking though.” Soyeon eyes landed at a corner. She step on eunjung feet under the table. “heck, why are..” she say while looking at soyeon. She signal her to shut up. “wae unnie?” “nothing baby. I accidently step on her feet.” She say. Jiyeon then focus back on her food. Soyeon signal eunjung to look at the place she look before. Hyuna is at the counter taking her food. Soyeon wink to eunjung. “ka ja.” She mouthing to her. Eunjung nod.

Gladly, she already finish her food. “jiyeon~ah, unnie have something to do. Unnie will get going first. See you later at the room.” Eunjung say. “unnie, eodiga?” jiyeon say calling her. “work waiting.” Jiyeon sigh. Soyeon and eunjung approach hyuna. “she’s alone there. Go to her. Make sure you send her safeely to us later.” She whisper to her. Hyuna smile and nod. She slowly approaching jiyeon. “ermm, mind if i sit here?” a voice greet the angry jiyeon. “sure, why n..” she stop upon she see the voice owner. “can i or not?” jiyeon just nod. Her phone ring.

Make sure you finish your food ok. You didn’t take you breakfast this morning.        ~jungie unnie~

Again jiyeon sigh.

Arasso unnie.                                                                                  ~parkjijiji<3~

Jiyeon continue eating without even bother about the person in front of her. “how are you jiyeon~ah?” “fine.” She answer. “are you ready for the competition?” “hmm.” Hyuna nod. “are you ok with it? if not, i’ll find other person to do it with me?” she ask. “and the other person is my unnie? don’t even dare.” “aniya, i can find any other student that want to do it with me maybe.” “who? Did you have any friend? As far as i know, you don’t.” Jiyeon say. “so, you will really do it with me?” “just because of unnie.” she say clodly. “thank you jiyeon.” jiyeon done eating. She want to leave when hyuna call her. “lets go together.” Jiyeon look at her,

Hyuna walk beside her. The atmosphere is so awkward since they didn’t talk between each other. They walk pass by hyuna locker. “jiyeon~ah, wait. I have something to give to you.” Jiyeon stop. Hyuna take something from her locker. She approach jiyeon. “here.” Jiyeon look at it. “i’m sincere this time. No any attention to harm you or anybody at all.” She say handed the paper bag to jiyeon. jiyeon grab it and walk away. Hyuna just smile looking at her. “i hope you like it.”

Flashback

“jiyeon~ah, look. I design a jersey for the basketball team.” “woah, deabak. But we already have jersey.” “oh maybe it can be used for the nextnew jersey.” Hyuna say. “you are right. Woah, the design is so deabak.”

End flashback

Jiyeon enter the room. She sit on the couch. Eunjung and soyeon is not there. “where is soyeon unnie and eunjung unnie?” “outside.” Jiyeon nod. “what is this?” “molla, just look at it by yourself.” She say closing her eyes while lean back. “woah, it so beautiful. where did you get it ji?” jiyeon open her eyes. Her sight landed on the jersey design. The old memory come again. “its hyuna give me that.” Boram jaw drop. “hyuna? For what?”

“it is for the tournament i think.” “but still the design is deabak.” “she design it by herself.” Q-ri look at her. “how did you know?” “just know.” Jiyein say lean back. Closing her eyes. She then look at the white ceiling. ‘what did you want from me? Why did you do this to me? Ah, molla, molla. This is all because of unnie. aisy.’ jiyeon sigh.