music in me#15

music in me

“now, i’ll show you what is full speed about..” and eunjung start to drive. The only word jiyeon can say, “UNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE...” The speed increase from time to time. Eunjung become more fierce when the road is all empty. “ah, unnie please slow down.” eunjung look at jiyeon and smile. “unnie, please. ok, ok, i know i’m wrong. I’m sorry. Unnie please, i’m scared to death now. Please unnie, please.” eunjung phone ringing. She answer it while still driving.

Jiyeon already getting crazy with eunjung action. She drive so fast, yet she still answer her phone and drive with one hand. “yah unnie, are you crazy. Cut the call and drive. Slow down a bit can you?” eunjung hang up but she still didn’t talk any single thing to jiyeon. Jiyeon close her eyes as she can’t stand to it anymore. suddenly she feel the car stop. “otte?” eunjung ask her with a wide smile. Jiyeon look at her before open the door. She step out from the car and vomit..

Eunjung approach jiyeon with a bottle of water. She rub jiyeon back. “yah gwaenchanhe?” she then laugh. “i don’t know that it will be this bad. What i mean is you did something similar to me once, but why are you vomit when i did that? Its weird ha.” Eunjung say scratching her head. Eunjung take jiyeon hand and bring her to the car. They continue their journey after jiyeon done throw up everything.

“yah ji, what happen to you? Are you pregnant or what?” jiyeon send a death glare to eunjung. “what? Only sick person and pregnant woman vomit after car stop. I mean not all, but some.” “pabo unnie, you drive like crazy yet you still ask why i vomit.” Eunjung look at jiyeon. “you call me pabo? Want to die?” “aniya, unnie drive like that yet you still ask me why. did i need to answer it when the answer is clear?”

jiyeon drink some water. “i can stand the speed if i’m at the driver seat, i mean i’m the one that drive. But, when i’m at the passenger seat, it become vice versa. Speed can make me crazy you know.” Eunjung nod her head. “oh, i thought you are pregnant. I want to ask who is the baby appa.” Eunjung say. “yah, what kind of thought is that. Aigoo, silly unnie.” “yah, just now you call me pabo, now slly. You really want to die?” eunjung is ready to increase the speed again but jiyeon voice.

“aniya aniya unnie. Don’t do it or else i will vomit in here without warning. Remember unnie, this is your car not mine.” Jiyeon say smirk. Eunjung look at her and smile. She ruffle jiyeon hair make her whinning. “ah, my hair.”

­-----

Tok..tok..tok..

“come in.” “unnie, we’re here.” jiyeon say. “oh, you are here? come in dear.” Eunjung enter the room with smile. “annyeong.” Soyeon nod. “what’s up unnie? Its been long time you call us to hang out here.” “didn’t go to the office today?” she ask looking at eunjung. “nope, nothing to do there today. What happen? You look like having trouble.” Soyeon sigh. “molla. My head is so miserable.yah what happen to that kid?” soyeon ask pointing at jiyeon that now leaning her head on the couch.

Suddenly eunjung laugh. Jiyeon give a death glare to her. “wae? Wae? Wae?” “i’m the one that drive today. Remember the day we went to the beach, she say she want to show how i give people heart attack. But then today, i give her the heart attack that she try to give me that day. She even vomit when i stop the car for a while at the street.” Soyeon look at jiyeon before burst into laughter. “funny right unnie? Trying to give heart attack to other, yet she is the one that get the heart attack.” They laugh hard.

“the expression must be epic right?” eunjung show 2 thumbs up. “by the way unnie back to the topic, what happen?” “appa want the project that in progress now to stop immediately. He say the budget of the project too small and it didn’t bring any profit to us” eunjung rise her eyebrow. “why did he want to do that?” “molla. But that project is a collabration with lee ahjussi company. Since the project handle by areum, thats why the budget is small.” Eunjung nod.

“so what is the next project? It is for the second half this year right?” “yeah, and it worth 1.5 billion. Think again, what if i stop this project and bring up that project, yet it is fail. Is there any different? Still no profit we can make from it. but if this project fail, the lost is small compare to that one.” Jiyeon open her eyes. She look at soyeon.

“unnie, try to discuss with him again. maybe he can be tolerate a little since he already know that the project is the collabration with lee ahjussi.” Soyeon shook her head. “aisy, molla. I’m tired talk to him. He talk like he is the one that will deal with the board director when a project fail. Its me, i’m the one that will face it. aigoo.” Eunjung smile. “calm down unnie. If you are in miserable state, you can’t think straight.” Soyeon lean back. She sigh.

Eunjung look around. She found a guitar near soyeon desk. Its soyeon guitar, she put it there as she will play it sometime or she use it to compose song for their assignment when she need to do it there. eunjung take the guitar. She activate the soundproof system for the room. Soyeon put it as she don’t want to disturb the worker with those sound when she play the giutar or music.

Eunjung tune the guitar a bit before start to play it. she know soyeon like to hear she play an instrument when she stress. Thats why she always call her to hang out at her office sometimes.

Soyeon open her eyes and look at eunjung. Jiyeon too. “jiyeon~ah?” “ne?” “ ‘you and me’ please.” eunjung say to her. jiyeon smile and nod.

After a while, they stop. “ah, thank you eunjung~ah. You know what i really need when it come to this situation. Gomawo.” “aniya. Are you ok now? Still miserable?” “a little but much more better than before. I will talk to appa later about this.” “want to grab something to eat? I’m hungry unnie.” Jiyeon whinning to her sister. “aigoo uri dongsaeng hungry. Arasso kaja, unnie come with us?” soyeon shook her head. “you guys proceed. I have something to do.”

Eunjung smile. They leave the room after bid goodbye.

-----

“yah yah, the angel is here.” a boy shout from the main entrance. Today just eunjung, hyomin,soyeon, and q-ri bring their car while the other come along with them. “woah. Its been a long time we meet them.” “yeah, we didn’t have chance to meet them before the break.” “how adorable. Eunjung is just too y, pretty, charismatic and charming.” A boy say.

Eunjung come out from her Audi R8 followed by jiyeon from the passenger seat. Soyeon come with areum, q-ri with boram and hyomin come alone.

“yah, eunjung seem a bit different today. I never see she smile like that upon she arrive. Usually her face is really cold when she arrive.” “you are right. she look very beautiful when she smile.” “woah, look at her charming smile.” Those comment can be heard from the crowd.

“annyeong. Sleep well last night?” eunjung greet them. “annyeong.” They greet them back. Eunjung reach jiyeon hand. “jiyeon kaja. Girls ka ja.” As usual she lead them towards the entrance. Just the difference today is she held jiyeon hand as they walk side by side. Eunjung seem happy too. They greet everybody at the entrance. Most of them asking for eunjung and jiyeon condition since the news about the kidnap thing spread all over the news.

“we are ok, no worries. Right unnie?” jiyeon say. eunjung look at them, smile and nod. “woah, it is the first time i see you smile like that. Yaepuda eunjung noona.” Eunjung bow t o them. “thank you.” “yah, you want to seduce her? get my permission first. She’s my unnie thought.” The crowd laugh upon heard jiyeon word. “guys thank you for your concern. We will be more careful so that kind of thing will not happen again.”

Suddenly a boy step forward. “noona this is last day i’m here. i will moving to US tomorrow. Can i get a hug?” “sure why not.” Upon eunjung want to hug him, jiyeon come forward. She hug him instead of eunjung. “jiyeon~ah, wae?” “ani, he just asking hug from you. You can’t hug other people except me.” They laugh. “aisy this kiddo. It is his last day. Lets become a genie that will grant people request. Deal?” jiyeon just smile. “just kidding oppa. Mian. As you please, you can hug her.” after he hug her, eunjung unattach a doll that hanging at her bag.

“since it is your last day, i like you to have this.” Many voice of jealousy can be heard. “thank you noona. Thank you.” “so, i’ll leave first. I need to prepare for my class. Study well there ok.”

Meanwhile the other busy collecting gift. “noona, eunjung noona seem a bit different today.” “we all know. Please get use to it. she will be like that everyday from now on, except when she is bad mood.” Boram say. “what does it mean?” “nothing. Just get ready to melt everytime she smile and she talk to you or you hear her voice talking even to other people. Her charm can make you guys crazy.”

“i already become crazy now. So pretty when she smile like that. Feel like i’m in the heaven.” They laugh. “but, its rare to see she come hand by hand with jiyeon unnie. I see she even offer her hand to her. its not usual unnie.” “thats why i say please get use to it. as you always see we come hand by hand like this, so do her. “ soyeon say showing her hand that is now holding boram hand. “but what make she become like that? Its like 360 changes.”

Soyeon smile. “didn’t you happy with it?”boram ask.  “ne, she is so pretty when she smile. It is the most sincere i think.” “then please be happy. We will not tell you the reason but what i can say, we are happy to see eunjung smile like that and talk to people normally. So will you be happy with us?”

“ne.” “girls kaja. We are late already.” Eunjung call them. “so we leave first. See you later.” “noona, hug eunjung noona for me.” A boy say. they laugh upon heard his word. “arasso.” Q-ri answer.