music in me#48

music in me

Eunjung sit alone in the room, closing her eyes. “ah,yah. Can you sit properly?” she yell upon feel pain on her hand when jiyeon throw her body beside her. “oh, mian unnie. How your hand? Still hurt?” “a bit but its ok. Not that hurt though.” She lean back. “unnie, where is the other?” “soyeon unnie, boram unnie going to the office for a meeting. Areum and hyomin have class, q-ri unnie got a call from her father asking her to meet him now.” Jiyeon nod. She go to her table and take out a bunch of file. “ah, so many work.” She start to do her work without realise its been 2 hours already.

Eunjung already fall asleep at the couch. “its lunch time. Ah, i’m hungry.” She approach eunjung. “unnie, eunjung unnie. Ierona.” Eunjung open her eyes. “wae baby?” “its unch time. Lets go grab our lunch.” She sit straight. “already? Ah, i sleep too long. The other still not here?” jiyeon shook her head. “come on, we eat our lunch with omma and appa.” “arasso. Wait for me here, i’m going to wash my face first.” Jiyeon take her phone.

“yeobuseyo, omma.” “ne baby, wae?” mdm. Park voice from the other line. “eodiya?” “i’m at home. Wae baby?” “omma, are you busy right now? Lets have lunch together.” “oh, i’m okay with it.” “appaneun?” “omma will go with him. No worries. So, where are we gonna to eat?” jiyeon think for awhile before answer. “unnie favourite place.” “princess? Ok, arasso, see you there baby.” She hang up. Eunjung come out from hte washroom looking more fresh. “so baby, where is our destination?” “unnie favourite place.” “assa, come on.” Eunjung take her coat. “erm, baby. Can you help me to put this on?” she look at eunjung. She is wearing a sleeveless shirt. “come here.” After done put it on her, they walk out hand by hand.

“eunjung unnie, is your hand ok now?” “ne, better now. Thank you dear for your concern.” Eunjung say smiling. Jiyeon look at them and smile. “i am here too.” Eunjung laugh. “omo, my baby jealous.” The student also laugh. “aniya, just joking.” “so, unnie i’ll get going first.” “ne, see you again later. Annyeong.” “lets go unnie. Omma and appa already on their way.” Upon they want to walk away, a girl voice out. “eunjung unnie, jiyeon unnie.” Both of them turn around. Rae yeon run to hug both of them. “omo, rae yeon~ah.” Eunjung say. “unnie, long time no see.” She say with her aegyo. Jiyeon and eunjung laugh. “how study?” “good, i score again this time.” “good girl. So whats up?” jiyeon pat her head.

“oh, i want to give you this.” “birthday party? Is your birthday nearer?” she nod. “ne unnie. I hope you can come, pretty please unnie.” She say. “arasso, unnie will check again if unnie available or not that day.” “bring the other unnie too.” Eunjung smile. “arasso.” “see you later unnie, annyeong.” She give them a kiss before run away from that place. “she so cute.” Eunjung say chuckle. “cuter than me?” jiyeon ask looking at her. “of course you are cuter.” Both of them laugh.

-----

“omma, appa.” Jiyeon run towards mr. And mdm. Park. “don’t run baby.” Eunjung say. Jiyeon hug her mother and then her father. Eunjung approach them. “aigoo my princess.” She say hug eunjung tight. Eunjung hug her father while mr. Park give a kiss on her forehead. “how your hand princess?” “better than before.” Eunjung sit beside jiyeon. “ah, i’m so hungry. Can i eat a lot today?” “you eat a lot everyday.” Eunjung say looking at the menu. “but at least i’m not ‘thick’ like you.” Jiyeon say, smirk. “YAH.” Eunjung say hit jiyeon shoulder. “oh mai~ya. My shoulder feel numb.” Jiyeon say rub her shoulder.

They place their order while jiyeon and eunjung still teasing each other. “baby, princess stop it.” mr. Park voice. “but unnie start it first.” “no, you start it first.” “oh shut up unnie. Just admit it that you start it first.” “no, its you.” “dear, appa say stop it.” “arasso appa.” Mdm. Park smile. “thats my girl.” “eunjung~ah, how office?” “good, everything is fine. Just the fact that i can’t finish my work because of this.” She show her bandage hand. “the workers can do it for you i think. I know clearly your style unnie.” “still i need to use the keyboard though pak jiyeon. and also my guitar too.” Jiyeon smile.

“that is the real reason right? Your guitar.” Eunjung smile. “ne.” They laugh. “stupid unnie.” “yah, who stupid.” Jiyeon mock her. “my guitar also miss me though.” Eunjung say mock jiyeon back. “jiyeon, how office?” “fine. Good enough, the collabration project with unnie company is coming to an end later in 3 month. From what i see, it will be big success.” Eunjung nod. “unnie say that it is the best collabration project ever. Our investor seem satisfied with the concept and the design.” Mr. Park nod.

“let me know if anything happen ok.”  Both of them nod. “oh, appa. I heard you meet mr. Kim son last night?” jiyeon ask. “ne, he’s handsome though baby.” “so what? Like i am interest to know him.” She say mocking mr. Park. “i’m sure you will like it when you meet him.” “ask unnie to meet him first. She is the one that need to be married not me.” “why that you put up my name there. Appa want you to meet him, not me stupid.” “unnie, you are in the married age you know. So you should get married first.” “shiro, its not fun. I hate to be tie in a comitment.” “i will not get married to then.”

Their food arrive. “woah, its food.” “lets eat. You need to go back to school later.”

Eunjung walk with soyeon to the school garden. “already ok?” “good enough unnie.” Eunjung say show her hand. “where is baby?” “sleeping .” soyeon laugh. “eunjung~ah, the tournament is next week right?” “yap, wae?” “you think you can do it? you know your hand?” “of course i can unnie. I thinking about being playing on the second half of the game.” “wae?” soyeon ask her. “molla, since it is our first game with that team, i’m thinking about observing them first. Only then i will attack with the right way depend on their way.” Soyeon nod. “unnie rae yeon invite us to her birthday party next week.” “when?” “on Wednesday. You think you can go?”

“we are planning to ask you and jiyeon for a date too that day. So i guess i’m in.” “ and i think the other in too. We will go for the date after that. Shall we?” “good enough.” They sit on a bench under a tree at the garden.

Suddenly eunjung pull soyeon to hide behid the tree. She cover soyeon mouth with her hand. Soyeon look at her and raise her eyebrow. “shh, just listen.” Eunjung whisper to her. “i am still not satisfied with that spoil brat. I hate the fact she is better than me no matter what and where she go.” “so what are you gonna do then? I am embarrased enough on our lising during the game before.” “tcck, she gonna pay for it. who do she think she is? Bacause she is park jiyeon, the CEO of PJY CORPORATION she is perfect? No way.” “thats why i’m asking what do you want to do?” the girl sound annoyed.

“ah, molla. I just want her to dissapear from my sight.” Soyeon is ready to show herself but eunjung stop her. “you mean you want to kill her?” “maybe if that is necessary.” “you are crazy. If you think you want to go to that extend, i’m not in. I don’t want to be a criminal.” That girl left. “yah, yah. Aisy, that pabo.” Soyeon look at eunjung. Her eyes widen upon hearing that statement. “ah, molla.” She say walk away.

Soyeon rush out from her hiding. They see hyuna walking away leaving that place. “what are we going to do now?” eunjung smile. “no worries. I have this.” Eunjung say showing her the recording. “we just need to guard jiyeon well. I don’t care if i’m the one that die, but not jiyeon. if something happen to jiyeon, i will kill that gizibe with my own hand.” Eunjung say. “don’t ever do any stupid action again ok. Remember what happen before? If you do that again, i will never forgive you. You got me not?” “i’m not going to say yes since i know sooner or later something will happen. For now, just guard jiyeon well. “

“what will you do then?” “don’t ever leave jiyeon alone, no matter what happen. I will let jiyeon use my car if she want to drive, or i’m the one that will drive her anywhere she want. If needed, i’ll buy her new car that is complete with the best protection ever. I will make sure everything is safe for her, everything.” Eunjung say looking up. “you must love her so much ha?” “she is the only sister i have unnie.” “lets go, we have business class after this.”

Jiyeon getting ready to leave the room for her class. Eunjung look at soyeon. “baby, you have a class?” jiyeon nod. “wae? Want to go with me? Meet your fans maybe.” Jiyeon say smiling. “sounds good. Lets go.” Eunjung say smile widely. “what are gonna wear tonight?” “tonight? Oh that party?” eunjung nod, jumping around. “molla, what do you think i should wear?” “a dress maybe?” jiyeon smile. “dress? Which dress? I have many dress unnie.” “molla, anything will do. I will wear ...”

Splash....

Eunjung look at herself. “oh my god.” “omo unnie.” Jiyeon approach eunjung still shock. “who the hell did this? . Baby, you go on. Your class will start soon. I need to go back there to change my clothes.” “are you sure you ok unnie?” “ne, go.” The student around that place so shock looking at the wet eunjung. Since she wear a white shirt, they can see clearly inside. “yah, what are you looking at? turn around.” Jiyeon instruct the male student near that place to turn around. Some of female student approach them, offering their handkercheif. “thank you.” Eunjung take it with smile wiping her face.

Jiyeon take off her coat. “go change your clothes unnie. Their ert eyes won’t stop looking at you now.” “you go first.” “ok, see you later unnie.” Eunjung walk to their room. “omo unnie, what happen to you?” “somebody splash water at the hallway. I’m gonna go change first.” “is that jiyeon coat?” eunjung nod. Upon she open the coat, boram laugh. “no wonder jiyeon give her the coat. Look what she wearing inside.” All of them start to laugh.

Eunjung look at soyeon and wink. “yah, don’t forget tonight party ok.” “jungie what are you gonna wear then? Jeans and shirt?” “you know my style already.” “i will make you wear skirt tonight, or maybe dress.” Hyomin say laughing. “in your dream.” “wait and see then.” Meanwhile, hyuna ruffle her hair. “damn, she ruin my plan again. erghh. Just wait, i still not done with you park jiyeon.” she grab her bag and leave.