music in me#124

music in me

Eunjung inside her room getting ready to go to the hospital with jiyeon. It is almost 11 but jiyeon still not home. “where did she go this kid?” she take her crutch, grab her bag and leave the room. “omma.” No answer. “omma.” Eunjung call mrs. Park while slowly come downstairs with her crutch. “yes princess? Oh you ready. Why didn’t you tell me you want to come down.” “omma i’m fine. I can walk by myself now.” Mrs. Park hold her hand. “where is that kiddo? She ask me to be reay by 11 yet she still not here?” she sit on the couch. “she is on her way. She call me just now to tell you that.” Eunjung look at her mom. “mwoya? She can call me directly.” Mrs. Park laugh. “she afraid that you nag her.”

“i will nag her omma no matter how she try to run. Pabo park ji.” She take her phone to check her email. “do you think you can take this off today?” mrs. Park point to her knee. “i hope so omma. If not soyeon unnie will leave me alone here and bring jiyeon alone to jong hyuk oppa concert. I don’t want to be leave alone here while they having fun there omma.” She say with her sad face. “aigoo my princess. Don’t worry everything will be fine.” “i hope so. Soyeon unnie so bad. Just because i , she dare to leave me alone at home and bring my baby with her.”

A roaring sound can be heard from outside. “she drive like a crazy person.” “it is because she afraid you will nag her.” Eunjung smirk. “she already get it since earlier omma. She late for 5 minutes ok.” The front door open. Jiyeon appear while panting hard. “unnie before you nag me, i’m sorry i’m late. I have meeting till 10.30 and i stuck on traffic just now because of accident.” She say in one breathe without giving eunjung chance to say anything. “don’t nag me. I know i’m wrong and i’m sorry.” She say try to persuade eunjung. “mrs. Park come from the kitchen with a glass of water. “drink this first.” “thank you omma. Oh my god, i need oxygen.”

After she calm down, she look at eunjung. “are we fine now? You won’t nag me right?” eunjung sigh. “come on, let just leave now. We already late.” “unnie you are not mad right?” she ask for confirmation. “unnie?” “i’m not park ji. How can i get angry when it is literally not your fault like at all. Come on baby, its late already.” Jiyeon smile. “gomawo unnie. Kaja.” Jiyeon reach eunjung belonging and cling to her hand. “omma we leave now.” “ok, drive safely baby.”

It is such a lucky day for eunjung when the doctor say she can get rid the braces on her knee during the check up. “but please take care of yourself more after this. Did the hospital is your house ham eunjung~ssi? I see you more often lately you know. Now that you knee and ankle finally fully recovered please take care of it well ok.” Eunjung nod. “ok doctor.” “you too jiyeon~ssi.” Jiyeon look at him disbelief. “eh why me? I have nothing to do with this conversation.” She look at him. “because both of you are just the same. Stubborn.” He smile. “so eunjung~ssi, take care ok. Do come to meet me if you feel any pain on your knee or your ankle ok.” “ok doctor. Thank you.”

“woah finally i’m free from that thing.” Eunjung say happily. Jiyeon beside her laughing looking at eunjung cute reaction. “did you have anywhere to go unnie?” jiyeon ask her. Eunjung shook her head. “if that so lets go back home unnie. Ka ja. Ka ja.” “ka ja.”

Woohyun sit in front of jong hyuk playing with his cup. “whats wrong woohyun?” “hyung, how did you get soyeon noona heart?” “eh, why did you ask me that? Didn’t she tell you already?” woohyun nod. “she did hyung but i want to heard it from a man perspective. I seriously need help hyung.” Jong hyuk sigh. “its hyomin right?” he nod. “how long did she ignore you?” “long enough to make me give up. but i really love her, i need her hyung.”

“ok, how about you take a slot in my concert to propose her? Who know it work?” he say. “how can i do that hyung? Its your concert, beside the organizer might not agree with it.” “woohyun~ah, it is either you agree or not. Other than that i will take care of it.” Woohyun sigh. “will it work hyung? I am afraid. I’m afraid she will reject me that day. You know how embarrasing it is to be reject in front of the crowd.” Jong hyuk sit back. “i know. Aisy how can i help you then?” he finger tapping the table. “woohyun~ah, but it is not wrong to try right? You know, you can say like she don’t need to give the answer at that moment or something like that.” He say.

“Beside that, i am planning to put on 2 or 3 empty slot in my concert. You know the girls also come, so i might or might not make them perform 2 or 3 song and i also want to propose soyeon publicly that day. You know our marriage is just in a few month. So if you agree, i will plan a slot for you too and you can propose her that day. Of course it is a secret between us.” He smile. “can i really do that hyung?” “you think about it ok. Tell me if you agree or not.”

Hyomin inside her office busy with her  work when her intercom beeping. “yes?” “sajangnim, miss soyeon, miss areum, miss q-ri and miss boram here.” “oh let them in.” The door wide open. “yah hyominnie, did you lost your phone?” hyomin show them her silly smile. “mianhae unnie. I’m a bit busy nowadays.” “yeah, yeah whatever. Come here.” Soyeon say hug her. “are you ok?” “ne unnie.” “have a sit. Where is eunjung unnie and jiyeon?” “jiyeon and eunjung at the company. Some work need to be done aespecially eunjung since she was not there for some time already.”

“boram unnie you have abroad schedule tomorrow right?” boram nod. “i’ll leave tomorrow afternoon with q-ri.” She raise her eyebrow. “q-ri unnie? You didn’t have any right unnie for this time being?” “i don’t but i need to go to the branch there since they say they need me there. Additional schedule you know.” She nod. “any problem there?” she shook her head. “then?” “i am thinking about renovating the office there. So i need to take a look on how it can be change. I ask them to manage it but they say they need me to confirm on whatever it is, so here it is the  additional schedule.”

Soyeon beside areum just look at her. “unnie wae?” “are you ok?” “ne? Yeah, i’m ok.” “you don’t look like ok. Whats wrong?” “aniya unnie, i’m just tired with all those work. See.” She show the pile of file on her table. “not about other thing right?” she smile. “no unnie.” “you will come right this weekend?” “ne unnie, i’ll try ok. Besides i already promise you right.” “ok then.” Areum stand. “unnie is that frame there before?” she say point to the frame on hyomin table. ‘oh my god. How can i forget about that? Aisy, how did she know what pro and cont in this room.’ “ah, it is there since before areumie.” “are you sure? You never put anything on your table except the file that you need. Besides you always put all the frame on the shelf behind you.”

Yes it true. She put all the frame on the shelf behind her seat. Her picture, her family picture, their picture, all there. But the frame on her table is unexpected important to her. The thing is that the picture cannot be seen by the member. It is their picture together, woohyun and herself. Areum approach her table. Hyomin is unexpectedly fast grabbing the frame before areum could reach it. “it is nothing areumie. It is just a picture of myself that i take a few weeks ago but it is a bit embarrasing.” Q-ri sit straight. “it is embarrasing yet you still put it on your table, in front of you?” she raise her eyebrow.

“it is beautiful to me but embarrasing to be seen for other.” She smile. ‘stupid hyomin. You are too obvious dork.’ Soyeon mumble alone. “what did you say soyeonnie?” “nothing unnie.” She say look at hyomin and smirk. “beautiful  to you but embarrassing  to be seen by others? Yah is it your picture?” soyeon ask an unexpected question. “yah now you put your picture on your table? Inside your office?” boram say eyes widen. “ANIYA UNNIE.” Areum and q-ri laugh looking at her.

“who the hell put picture publicly like that. Stupid soyeon unnie.” Hyomin say. “what? You protect that picture too much. People usually protect that kind of picture only.” She say laughing. “who’s picture is that unnie?” areum ask her. “my picture lee areum. Its mine.” She say. “like i will believe you unnie.” She say try to take those. “don’t try if you don’t want to wake up with any pain tomorrow.” She say threatened her. “mwoya? Areumie don’t try it. Don’t risk yourself just because of that picture.” Soyeon voice out. “because i know what is that picture in that frame.” All eyes are on her now. “you know? Who is it?” “how did you know?” soyeon smile.

“you can’t fool me hyominnie. You girls ask her, i need to leave now. I have meeting in 30 minutes.” She say want to leave. “i leave too. See you later minnie. I will make sure to get on hold on what picture in that frame.” Q-ri say smile. “annyeong.” Hyomin sigh in relief. “but soyeon unnie know? What did she know? How?” she mumble alone.

Jiyeon and eunjung arrive to soyeon office. “soyeon unnie na wasseo. Na wasseo.” Eunjung say jumping around. “unnie stop jumping. Your leg just now heal yet you jump around like that. You want to be in those braces and cast again?” eunjung stop. “aniyo.” Soyeon look at her, laughing. “aigoo this little puppy. Come here you baek gu, i miss you so much.” She say hug eunjung. “nado bogoshipta unnie.” “how your leg?” “its good. See. I can go with you tonight right?” she ask look at soyeon curiously. Soyeon and jiyeon laugh. “you want it to heal so fast just because you don’t want to be left out to jong hyuk oppa concert tonight right?” “it is already so bored at the home but it is more bored when i am all alone.” She pout. Jiyeon look at her. “she even nag me when i fetch her for her appointment. She is all cool in front of omma but once we inside the car, she nag me till i feel like hell.” Jiyeon say pouting.

Flashback

“park jiyeon you know right it is not good to make people waiting. Yet you already make the doctor wait for damn 30 minutes.’ Eunjung voice out once she inside the car. “you promise me you will come at 11. You cannot do that often. The client would not like to wait for you everytime. You might lose tender anytime if you do this.” Jiyeon look at her. “unnie just now you say you ok and you won’t nag me.” “i say i’m ok, but i didn’t say i won’t nag you. You need to learn to be panctual. Its fine because its me, what if you do this to the client or maybe during the board director meeting? What did you think they will think about you?” eunjung continue nag. “arasso unnie, i’m sorry ok.”

But that is not the end when eunjung continue nagging almost all the way to the hospital. “ah unnie keumanhae. Aisy you nag too much.” “its your fault then.” “arasso its my fault, so stop nagging.” Eunjung look at her. “blah.. blah.. blah..” the nagging just won’t stop till jiyeon explode. “UNNIE STOP NAGGING. Aisy this unnie really like a ahjumma.” “what? Did i say something wrong?” eunjung look at her innocently. Jiyeon sigh. “yeah, yeah.”

End flashback

“i feel like my ear going to bleed listening to her nag. Usually i’m fine with it but that day it is just too much.” Jiyeon say annoyingly. Soyeon look at her and laugh while eunjung beside her just mock jiyeon. “who told you to be late?” “ani unnie just imagine, she was all cool in front of omma that i am thinking ‘ah, i’m safe’. But when we inside the car, she was like drop the bomb on me like non-stop.” Soyeon laugh hard. “stop it. You girls don’t have any other thing to do beside arguing?” eunjung mock jiyeon. “aisy this unnie.”

“who will go tonight unnie?” “did hyomin unnie agree to go? You know i didn’t meet her since a week ago.” “of course she will go. All of us will go along with woohyun and L.” “ne? L? Did you mention L just now?” soyeon look at her, weird. “yes, i say L. Your troublemaker. Why?” jiyeon raise her eyebrow. “ani he didn’t say anything that he will join us.” “he just now confirm it with jong hyuk oppa but L and woohyun didn’t get the seat near us since they confirm it late.” Jiyeon pout. “i didn’t get to sit with him then.” “yes park ji. He will be with woohyun and we will meet them after the concert.”

“by the way unnie, how did you persuade hyomin?” “she didn’t have any abroad schedule, so before she add any stupid schedule on her list i call her not to forget about her empty schedule today. So thats it.” “will she be ok? You know, woohyun?” soyeon smile. “she don’t know woohyun will be there.” “chinjja?” jiyeon sit straight. “omo, this will be fun.” “wae?” “yeah you know how hard she try to avoid woohyun oppa, yet she will meet him there. Like surprise.” Jiyeon say exxcitedly. Eunjung and soyeon just laugh looking at her silly imagination.

They enter the venue with eunjung walk at the front to their seat as stated on their ticket. “oh, its here. Park jiyeon you come here. You need to be with me.” Jiyeon sit beside eunjung followed by hyomin, soyeon, areum, boram and q-ri. Jiyeon eyes wonder around looking for her boyfriend in case she can see him anywhere near them. “forget it, you will never see him inside here. Impossible with all this people inside here.” Eunjung say. ‘whatever, he is my boyfriend, i know even just by looking at his backview.” “whatever.” Hyomin in her seat look uninterested about the concert. Soyeon look at her. “yah are you ok?” “ne unnie, wae?” “you know you can leave if you are really not interested to be here.” She say. “why should i leave when i already here unnie. I’m fine, don’t worry.”

One and half hour pass, they concert come to the . “so sis you enjoy the performance so far?” the scream on ‘NE’ can be heard echoing inside the venue. “with who did you come today? Lets do some random interview.” The camera start to move around when it stop on a man. Beside him there is a woman around his age. “oh young man. With who did you come today?” “my girlfriend.” “yes?” “my girlfriend.” He say point to the woman beside him. “you gf is pretty though. How long did you 2 together?” “4 years, we will get married soon.” Jong hyuk smile. “did you propose her already?” “ne, i propose her last week at jeju.” “woah, applause. I know everybody know about me right? My other half also here tonight. Jagiya where are you?” jong hyuk say looking around. Soyeon face turn red despite the darkness. “i can’t see her. Nevermind, lets finish this faster so i can meet her. Jagiya see you later.” He say walk back to the main stage. He sing a song before leave backstage and the stage has been take over by a group of dancer. All of them wearing a mask. “eh, oppa didn’t say anything about this stage.”