music in me#38

music in me

“woah, its school. Long tme no see.” Jiyeon say taking a deep breath of the school air. “are you that happy to be here?” eunjung ask her. “yeah why not.” She say. Eunjung strentch out her hand for jiyeon to hold it. “jamkkan unnie.” They stop walking. Jiyeon look at the gate when 5 other car enter the school gate. “morning.” Jiyeon say to them. “morning baby, princess.” “morning unnie. Ka ja.”

Upon they enter the room, eunjung start to clean up the mess they made before. “it is sure such a mess. Erghh.” The other already go to their place and gather the thing the need. “jungie how many class did you have today?” “5 including the dance class that we are togther.” Soyeon nod. “btw unnie, girls, the new song already donee. But sadly, its a japanese song. Anybody that confident for it can go and take a look. If not, i have other song for them.” she say still didn’t change her attention from cleanng.

“genre?” “soyeon unnie, jiyeon is ballad. Hyominnie, q-ri unnie is y-dance song. Me and boram unnie go with catchy song and areumie will be on pop song.” They all nod. Eunjung sit at her place looking at them. “anybody does not confident with it?” “confident enough.” Soyeon say. “me too.” “me too.” Eunjung smile. “so everybody already ok with it. we will record it tomorrow and the showcase will be in 2 weeks.” “woah, showcase again. awesome.”

Jiyeon look at areum. “nice.” She say. “fighting!.” Eunjung say smiling. “so, i have a class now. Meet you all later. See ya.” Eunjung grab her bag and leave the room. “i want to go to dance studio. Anybody free?” “nope, we have work to do.” Soyeon say. “no class unnie?” “my class start at noon. But i have work to do now. Erghh, its killing me.” Soyeon start to do her work while hyomin, q-ri and boram already leave the room to their class. “unnie its a secret ok.” Areum say.

“what is it?” “i take a class with extra credit.” “what do you mean by that?” soyeon ask them. “we take extra credit and will settle up all the course the same time as you all. So we will graduate just the same time as unnie.” Jiyeon wink to her. “chinjja? chinjja ji?” “ne, surprise.” Areum wink to her. “we’re leaving unnie. See you later. daaaa.” soyeon jaw drop. “how can they finish everything in this short time? Deabak.”

-----

“unnie, try to reach the lower note better.” “arasso.”

Anata no yubi kara tsutawaru nukumori wa ainoshi watashidakeni

Zutto kono mama de sono ude no naka tojikomete hanasanaide ite.

“ok, thats it unnie. As expected soyeon unnie.” Soyeon come out from the recording room. Eunjung clapping her hand while smiling. “its awesome unnie.” “thank you. The song also such an awesome song.”

“by the way, where is jiyeon? I told her to come here for recording 5 minutes ago, but she still not here till now.” “molla, did you try to call her?” eunjung nod. “she didn’t pick up the call.” Soyeon look around the room. “maybe she have something to do. I’ll call hyominnie to see if she is free. She can come to record for the time to wait for jiyeon to come.” “ok unnie. Tell her to be hurry, i need to leave soon. I have a meeting today.”

Eunjung enter the room followed by soyeon and hyomin. “eunjung, where is jiyeon? there is a letter for her.” “oh, from who? Boram unnie, i’m talking to you.” She say hit boram shoulder when she didn’t get any respond from her. “molla, don’t do that. I’m eating you pabo~ya.” “you are so small, yet eating like a big bear.” Eujung sit at the table. “who sending the letter to jiyeon? Is it a love letter? Warning letter?”she keep talking to herself. “don’t do that. People will think you are crazy.” Hyomin say. Eunjung just give her a death glare.

Few minutes later, jiyeon enter the room. “eunjung unnie, i’m sorry something come up that i can’t make to the studio earlier.” “ya ya ya. Where are you from? Why did you ignore our call? My call?” jiyeon scratch her head. “erm, erm, something come up. Sorry unnie, i’m sorry.” “why did you behave like this? Did you do something wrong baby?” “ani.. aniya. The lecturer extend the class a little thats why i can’t go there. Sorry unnie, i’m so sorry.” Eunjung look up, she smile. “aniya, its ok. By the way, they say you receive a letter.” “from who?” “molla.”

Jiyeon sit at her table and read the letter. Her face change. “baby whats wrong?” “aniya, nothng. Just boys nowadays is so cheesy. Aigoo.” “love letter ha?” q-ri ask. Jiyeon just look at her and smile.

-----

“omma, we’re home.” Jiyeon scream as soon as the door open. “you’re home? How school?” “pretty cool. Aisy, why this unnie still outside?” jiyeon want to reach the door again when eunjung enter the house. “i’m in now. No need to nag like an old woman.” “unnie.” Mdm. Park and eunjung laugh. “princess, jiyeon.” A man voice come from the kitchen.  “appa.” Jiyeon hug mr. Park. “annyeong. How school? Good?” jiyeon nod. “princess, is everything alright?” he ask eunjung. Eunjung pproach her. He kiss her forehead. “cool. Just a bit tired.” “both of you, go refresh yourself. We’ll grab our dinner outside.” “chinjja appa?” “ne baby. Go now.” Jiyeon run upstairs. She stop when she realise eunjung is not going up with her.

“unnie, palliwa.” She grab eunjung hand and run. “don’t run. You will fall.” “i don’t care. I’m hungry.” Jiyeon say still running. “aisy this dino.”

They eat their dinner at a restaurant near seoul. Jiyeon look at the menu excitedly. “woah, its food.” “dino turn to a hungry bear when she see food in front of her.” “oh shut up unnie. you make me feel like i want to kill you now.” “try it, we’ll see.” Eunjung say mocking her. Mdm. Park smile looking at both her childish daughter. “stop it. lets order now.” “i want this, this, this, this..” “jiyeon stop.” Eunjung say holding jiyeon hand from pointing to the menu. “what?” “can you fifnish everything? Are you sure?” eunjung raise her eyebrow. “of course. Wae? I’m skinny but my apetite is as big as boram unnie. Much more bigger than her.”

“arayo. So i’m going to get some food of yours. No need for me to order if you already order that much.” “andwae. That is all mine.” Jiyeon say roaring. “who cares.” Eunjung talk back. Mr. Park laugh hearing their argument. “aiggo, my daughter. Why so cute?” he ask. “i am always cute no matter what.” “i’m cuter. You are a scary person.” Eunjung mocking her again. “yah, i’m 2 time cute than you ok.” Eunjung smile looking at jiyeon. “but you love me right?” eunjung ask jiyeon with her aegyo. “erghh, that aegyo of yours. Who can resist it? of course i love you unnie.” A wink from jiyeon make mr. Park and mdm. Park burst into laughter.

Jiyeon eat her food like she didn’t eat for a week. She once chock when she try to put a spoonfull of meat into . “baby, eat slowly. Nobody gonna steal your food.” “the food is good. And i’m so hungry.” Eunjung look up. “you eat a lot during our break. How come you say you are hungry.” “like i care.” “dino is always a dino. So skinny yet eating so much.” “like i care.” Eunjung grab away meat from jiyeon plate and put it in . “yah, my meat. Appa she steal my food.”

Eunjung smile in victory. “lalalalala lalalalala.” She humming mocking jiyeon. “appa, omma.” “here, you can have mine baby.” Mr. Park put his food on jiyeon plate. “thats not fair.” This time jiyeon take a revenge by mocking her back. “arasso, arasso. Here princess.” Mdm. Park feed eunjung some food. “omma, what about me?” “aigoo my daughter. Already in their 20’s yet still behave like a kid.”

Jiyeon hold her stomach. “ah i’m so full. I want my bed.” “you will gain weight and get a size like a bear later.” “what i care now is my pillow waiting for me at home. Say whatever you want, i don’t care.”

-----

jiyeon sit at the balcony looking at the sky. “how can i help her?” she keep thinking the same question since she read the letter.

Flashback

Annyeong haseyo jiyeon unnie.

I’m rae yeon, a student from the art department. Unnie is so beautiful. i like unnie personality, style, and your talent. Because i’m not like you unnie. I’m not pretty, not smart, i’m a nerd. Everybody look at me like i’m not qualified to be here. They always bullied me. Sometime they hit me hard make me bruise here and there.they make me do their work. They take away my food and money. But i don’t know how to fight them back.  I envy how people love you unnie.

Unnie, can you tell me how can i be like you? I can’t stand to be bullied all day long, they mocking me saying that i’m ugly and all. Can you help me unnie? I’m not as rich as unnie but i have a dream that i want to fulfill here. How can i achieve my dream if they do that to me? I can’t study in peace unnie. Everybody here so selective to find friend. They only want a friend that is the same level as them. unnie can you help me?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Rae yeon.

Jiyeon scratch her head. “is there still have bullied in our school? But the unnie say there is no more bullies since the incident 10 years ago. How can i help her when i didn’t even know how she look like and what major she is. Aigoo.” She mumble alone. Time flies. Jiyeon come back to reality when she feel somebody hug her from behind. “its cold outside. Why did you here?” “nothing, just thinking on something. Wae did you still awake? You look so tired unnie.” “i can’t sleep. Can i sleep with you tonight?” eunjung ask her with her aegyo. “sure. But unnie, i want to ask something?” eunjung raise her eyebrow.  “did there is any other bullies incident in our school since the last incident?”

Eunjung blink a few times. “as far as i know, there is no more since we monitor everything closely. Wae?” “aniya, just asking. Lets sleep, i know you are tired.” Jiyeon grab eunjung hand. “good night unnie, jal jja.” “good night baby.” Eunjung say while sleeping by hugging jiyeon. Jiyeon kiss eunjung forehead. “sleep well.” Eunjung fast asleep. ‘i must help her. This is a n isolated case that the unnie didn’t realise the existance. I must and i will help her. Rae yeon~ah, unnie will help you ok. Don’t worry.’