CHAPTER 5: Punishment

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

---

Myungsoo, Woobin, and Jaejoong are on the lobby drinking coffee.

“Hyung, what are you really doing under my bed?!” Myungsoo confirmed.

“Nothing!! We thought we should surprise you or something..” Woobin smiled.

I just wanted to live longer… Woobin thought.

Myungsoo happily drank his coffee and Jaejoong crossed his arms in annoyance.

Eunhee went down to the lobby to eat her ordered breakfast. She walked and hopped as she smiled down the lobby. Jaejoong’s spirits suddenly lifted up as he saw Eunhee.

“Eunhee ya!!! Good Morning!!!” Jaejoong greeted.

Eunhee gave him a smile but she suddenly rolled her eyes as she saw Myungsoo raising his brows to her.

I don’t want to see that guy!!! she thought.

Jaejoong looked over to Myungsoo.

”YAH!!! What did you do this time?!” he questioned.

Myungsoo pretended he didn’t hear a thing and is savoring the taste of his coffee. Jaejoong sighed; frustrated he went over to Eunhee and bowed.

What are you doing oppa? she wrote and stared.

“It looks like my brother did something to upset you” Jaejoong said.

Eunhee nodded as she took a sip on her iced tea and smiled at Jaejoong.

“You don’t look upset..” he gulped

I was really upset last night but I cried it all but now I feel a little better. she blinked.

Jaejoong sighed in relief as he held his chest.

“Honey? Let’s go swimming!!!!” Myungsoo said sweetly.

Eunhee giggled as she heard what Myungsoo said, she flapped her hands to tell Jaejoong to go. Jaejoong sighed in frustration.

Jaejoong locked Myungsoo’s head in his arms and Myungsoo was struggling.

Well, I’m feeling fine today… she thought.

“Oh! Eunhee, want to go play??” Woobin suggested.

Eunhee curiously looked at him and nodded.

They walked towards the crowded beach, Eunhee was just tilting her head looking around her. Holding her hat, she crouched and wrote something in the sand.

I hope someday a voice can be heard

Woobin smiled at her but suddenly a gust of wind blew Eunhee’s hat away. They hurriedly chased it but as Woobin caught the hat, Eunhee got entangled between her steps and fell over to Woobin.

She tightly closed her eyes and she slowly opened them in surprise. Woobin smiled at her again and putting back the hat on her head. Eunhee wetted her lips and wrote on the sand.

Thank you.

Why is she so adorable when she has the same genes as Hara noona?! he thought in disbelief.

“I hope someday a voice can be heard….” Woobin recited.

Eunhee diverted her gaze to him and blinked.

“Why did you write that in the sand?” he curiously asked.

Eunhee crouch in the sand and wrote.

Its just a wish...

Woobin gently ruffled her head and he bended to look at Eunhee closer.

“I hope you’ll get what you wish…” Woobin whispered.

Eunhee flushed as she looked at Woobin’s face smiling at her so kindly. As they got finished walking they suddenly saw Myungsoo crossing his arms leaning on the entrance door.

“Hyung!!! Why are you flirting with her???!!” Myungsoo pointed.

BRAT!!! Eunhee thought.

“You where just fighting over me this morning and now you are here flirting with another girl?! I’m so disappointed…” he continued as he covered his face.

Woobin heavily sighed as he looked at his dongsaeng acting so immature.

“Sorry Eunhee ah, it seems like I have to lecture this dongsaeng of mine.. I’ll see you tonight at the party..” He waved as he grabbed Myungsoo’s collar.

She waved back at him. Eunhee exhaled deeply as she stared at them getting further away.

---

“What is your problem?!” Woobin put his hands on his waist.

Myungsoo pouted as he stare at Woobin scolding at him. He rolled his eyes and yawn.

“Hyung! Stop scolding me!! You’ll turn into an old hag if you keep on doing this!!!” Myungsoo complained as he covered his ears.

“WHAT???!” Woobin shouted.

“Eiee… Hyung!! Have you heard about a legend about a person who turned into an old hag after scolding a handsome person like me?!” he smiled.

“YAH!!! Do you really want to die?!” Woobin threatened.

“Hyung… If I were you, you should stop shouting.. it will make you a single father scolding his kids…” Myungsoo whispered as he swung his arms over Woobin’s shoulder.

“Kim Myungsoo, if you still want to breathe the same air!!! Just behave!!!” Woobin demanded.

Myungsoo flinched as Woobin glared at him so pissed.

“Kneel!!!!” Woobin demanded.

Myungsoo quickly kneeled and bowed.

DAMN! I shouldn’t have pissed him so much!!! Myungsoo thought.