CHAPTER 12: Date?!

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 Jaejoong is wearing glasses, a green t- shirt, and jeans. Eunhee’s jaw dropped as she saw Jaejoong's casual fashion.

“WOW!!! Oppa!!! Normal shirt and jeans looks good on you…” she exclaimed.

Jaejoong placed his hands on his pockets and grinned.

“Of course!!! It’s because I am Kim Jaejoong!!! Nyahahahaha!!!!” Jaejoong bragged.

Eunhee just amusingly smiled at him. She twisted her lips as she looked at Jaejoong.

“Eunhee ya, where are we going?” Jaejoong curiously asked.

“I DON’T KNOW….” She smiled.

“WHAT??!!” he shouted.

Eunhee blinked at him and smiled. She tapped her phone and grabbed Jaejoong’s arms in excitement.

“Oppa!!! Let’s go here!!!” she said as she pointed a picture from her phone.

“Okkkaa…y…” Jaejoong stuttered.

---

On the mansion, everyone is in panic looking for their Miss Eunhee. Woobin who’s reading some books suddenly heard a knock on his door. He opened it and saw Butler Cho.

“Is something wrong Butler Cho?” Woobin curiously asked.

“I’m sorry to disturb you sir, but have you seen Miss Eunhee??” Butler Cho asked.

“No, I haven’t…” Woobin shook.

Butler Cho bowed to him and sighed.

“Where is she??!!” Butler Cho murmured.

He closed his doors and sat back on his table touching his lips while thinking. Woobin grabbed his phone and tapped it and placed it on his ears.

“Myungsoo ah, do you possibly know where Eunhee is??” Woobin asked.

“WHAT??!! Why the hell would I know??!!” Myungsoo answered.

“Aish! I’m just asking….!” Woobin hissed and hung up.

Where the hell did she go anyway??!! he thought.

Woobin grabbed his wallet and keys as he rushed out of the mansion.

---

KIM JAEJOONG

We’re in some shopping district in Seoul, and she’s smiling as something never bad happened to her. I kept following her as she kept on looking at some shops. Eunhee suddenly grabbed my hands and kept pointing at a mannequin wearing male clothes.

“Oppa!! Oppa!! Try wearing that!!! It’ll surely suit you!!!” she pointed.

“Of course it will!!! It’s because I’m perfect!!!” I grinned.

She smiled at me amusingly as she dragged me inside the shop. She handed me some clothes and pushed me inside the dressing room. I got out and went inside again and again as she makes me wear different clothing.

“Eunhee ya, why are you making me try these???” I curiously asked.

Eunhee’s eyes suddenly sparkled and smiled.

“Because, I think men’s clothes are cute…”

“Eh? How so, when they’re quite simple compare to women’s clothing….” I asked.

She looked at some clothes hanging and turned to me.

“That’s what I like about it, because they’re simple but fashionable…” she smiled.

I nodded as I stared at her for a moment, and then she handed me clothes, my sighs continued as I held them. As we got out of the shop, we’re already carrying a lot of shopping bags. Eunhee stopped as she went inside an ice cream shop, leaving me outside carrying the bags. She went out smiling, holding her cup of ice cream. She scooped on her cup and took a mouthful and then she scooped again and put it near my mouth. She smiled, I hesitated for a moment.

“Why? You don’t like ice cream??” she blinked curiously.

“No… I like i..ce cr..ea…m” I stuttered as I shook my head.

If I eat that it will be like indirect kiss…!!! I thought.

I ate it and then looked away as I felt hot for a moment, I was certain that my face flushed.

“What’s wrong Jaejoong oppa?? Are you feeling hot?” she asked.

I covered my face with one hand as I continued to shake my head in embarrassment.

---

Woobin arrived on Myungsoo’s studio dragging him inside his car.

“Hyung!!! What’s wrong with you??!” Myungsoo shouted.

"We're going to find Eunhee so shut up and start looking.." Woobin said.

They started to look for her on the streets, moving their heads from left to right to find her.

“Hyung, should we ask Jaejoong hyung if he saw her??” Myungsoo suggested.

“Call Jaejoong and ask him where he is…” Woobin demanded as he drove off.

Myungsoo tapped his phone and called Jaejoong.

“Hyung! Where are you right now??” Myungsoo asked as Jaejoong picked up.

“I’m in the shopping district…” Jaejoong answered.

“What?! What the hell are you doing in a far place like that??!!” Myungsoo shouted.

“WHAT?! His far??!” Woobin echoed.

“YAH!!! SHUT UP!!! I’m on a date…” Jaejoong answered.

“WHAT??!! DATE??!! WITH WHO??!?!!!” Myungsoo asked.

“DATE??!!” Woobin’s eyes widened in surprise.

“Eunhee…” Jaejoong cleared his throat.

“WHAT??!!!” Myungsoo yelled and then Jaejoong hang up on him.

“Wow!! I can’t believe he just haang up on me!!!” Myungsoo scoffed as he looked at his phone.

“What wrong?? Who’s his date??” Woobin asked.

Myungsoo rubbed the back of his neck and said

“JUNG EUNHEE…”