CHAPTER 48: Fear

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM MYUNGSOO

Eunhee left the mansion without saying anything. She just left a letter that says: I’ll be gone for a while. I won’t disclose my destination so, don’t look for me.-Jung Eunhee

Now, Butler Cho and Jirim are horrified they just kept on looking for different ways to know where she might went. She was acting really weird lately and it’s kind of bothering me. I deeply sighed as I took a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. Everyone was in havoc because of Eunhee’s disappearance so, no one really thought of cooking breakfast. That’s why I’m settling myself with a bowl of cereal.

“What’s going on?” Woobin hyung asked as soon as he walked inside the dining hall.

“Eunhee left,” I said as I chewed.

“WHAT?!”

I flinched as I heard his scream and that made me drop the cereal on my spoon.

“Hyung, don’t make me waste my precious breakfast,” I sighed.

“Aren’t you even at least worried about her,” Woobin hyun asked.

“Of course I’m worried,” I muttered.

“Then, why are you so relaxed eating breakfast?” Woobin glared.

“Hyung, we’re talking about Eunhee over here. We can just narrow down her location and besides, she’s the kind of girl who goes to places she knows,” I explained.

Jaejoong hyung walked in calling someone on his phone.

“I’m reporting for a missing person!!!!” Jaejoong hyung anxiously talked to the police, I assumed.

I quickly grabbed his phone and hang up the call.

“Hyung! Chill!” I said.

“What do we do?! Is she all right?!” Jaejoong hyung panicked.

“Seriously hyung! Calm down!” I said.

I made him sit on the dining table and handed him his cereal. After eating breakfast, we went inside to Eunhee’s room to look for clues. I opened up her drawers and saw her passport, which means she didn’t go overseas. Which means, she’s still in the country. Woobin hyung found a picture lying on Eunhee’s bed. It was their family picture, they were standing in front of a villa. Jaejoong hyung then said as soon as he saw the picture.

“That’s the place where her parents were murdered,” he mumbled.

“What?” my eyes widened in surprise.

“I remember seeing that place on the newspapers before,” Jaejoong hyung said.

“Do you think she’s there?” Woobin hyung questioned.

“There’s a possibility,” I exhaled.

We went to Butler Cho and showed him the picture and asked where that place is. He told us the address and we rushed packing up our things to find out if Eunhee’s actually there.

As we were driving towards that address, I’m sure we all felt the same, that fear, the loud pounding of nervousness of our chests, and the impatient tapping of our feet hoping to arrive where Eunhee is faster. Hoping she’s there, safe.

“Do you think she’s trying to remember?” Jaejoong hyung muttered.

“As far as I know, she doesn’t remember anything about what happened,” Woobin hyung said.

“Let’s just hope that she’s okay,” I swallowed hard as I said those words.

It was heavy, thick, and difficult to swallow and for the first time, I’m terrified.

Why did she even go there to begin with?!!

---

JUNG EUNHEE

“What are you doing in this area?” I asked.

“I’m actually looking for properties,” Jaeho-ssi responded.

“You must be really wealthy to do that,” I smiled.

“I guess I am, I worked hard for it though,” he smiled.

Jaeho-ssi looked around and saw our family picture hanging on the wall. He stared at it and said, “You have a wonderful family.”

“Thank you,” I smiled as I looked at the picture.

“This picture is quite old, do you not have any recent photos with your family?” he asked.

I slightly smiled and said, “My parents are already dead so, there’s no really recent photos of them.”

“I see. I’m sorry,” he mumbled.

“It’s okay, this place was our favorite. We always come here whenever we wanted to take a break,” I said.

“Yes, this place is really quiet and peaceful,” he said.

“It’s perfect for resting,” I grinned.

“It’s so quiet here that even if you scream no one will hear you from here,” he said.                      

The atmosphere felt heavy all of the sudden. I looked at Nam Jaeho-ssi smiling but for some odd reason, I’m scared.

 

Leave some comment you guys! It will be very much appreciated! Lots of love!!!