CHAPTER 22: Fairies in my chest

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE
 

I started smiling as the photo shoot started; I tried to stare at the models but my eyes always stops at Myungsoo’s direction. I shook my head to make me snap out of it.

Get a hold of yourself Jung Eunhee!!!! I thought as I patted my cheeks.

I started to smile when Woobin oppa is already posing, my eyes fluttered in admiration as I looked at him. He looked at my direction and gave me a slight wave; I gave him a smile and waved back at him. I looked around and saw models passing by me.

“They’re really beautiful…” I mumbled.

“You think so??” A voice said.

I turned around and saw a tall, fair guy smiling at me, he was also handsome. I nodded at him and then he placed his hands on his waist.

“You’re quite beautiful too you know…” he grinned.

“Uhmm… Who are you??” I asked.

“Oh! Sorry! I’m Lee Jongsuk, I’m also a model..” he smiled.

“Oh! No wonder you’re handsome and tall..” I smiled.

“Hey! Jongsuk ah! You’re late!!!!” Woobin oppa shouted.

I turned around and saw Woobin oppa smiling widely waving at him, Jongsuk gave him a hug and smiled.

“Sorry.. I just arrived from an another photo shoot..” Jongsuk said.

“Really??” Woobin oppa confirmed and Jongsuk nodded.

“Oh? You met Eunhee?” Woobin continued. Jongsuk nodded as he looked at me, I bowed at him and smiled.

“Are you two related or something…?” Jongsuk asked.

“Ah… No.. Our parents are sort of close and uhmm…. It’s a long story…” I explained.

“Don’t worry about it! I’ll explain it to him in some way..” Woobin oppa smiled.

I gave him a smile as they walked away from me. I deeply sighed and then suddenly Myungsoo leaned his chin on my shoulders and said, “Eunhee ah!!! I’m dead tired!!! Carry me.!!!” He frowned.

“Geez!!! Myungsoo oppa!!! You’re heavy!!!” I grunted.

He then stood up properly and yawned, he raised his camera and pressed the shutter in front of me. I was quite sure that there was a picture of me taken.

“Hey!!! Delete that!!!!” I pointed.

“I don’t want to!!!” he teased.

“Oppa!!!!” I chased after him as he tried to run away, he was raising his camera above his head and it’s kind of hard for me to reach it. As I kept jumping on his camera, his arms suddenly pulled my waist closer to his and his face too close to mine and then he stuck his tongue. I froze as I stared at his face; he playfully grinned at me and bumped his forehead with mine.

“Ouch!!! That hurts!!!” I whined.

“Stop daydreaming..!!” he waved as he run away.

I massaged my forehead and then I felt my body boil in hotness and my heart is thumping really fast!!!

Damn it!! Please don’t do this to me self!!!! I thought.

“Why do I feel like this???” I mumbled.

I touched my chest as I walked back towards the area, Myungsoo is there scrunching his brows. I went towards him and peeked at his face.

“What’s wrong???” I curiously asked.

He held his temple and sighed in frustrations.

“A female model is sick and we haven’t found any replacement..”  

I patted his back and smiled at him and said, “Don’t worry oppa!! Everything will be alright..”

He gave me a half smile and brushed his hair with his hands. He then started looking at his camera, and then he suddenly stop. I started to walk away and sit on the chair but Myungsoo grabbed my arms.

“Oppa??? Where are you taking me??” I curiously asked.

He then stopped in front of the coordinators and said, “Dress her up!!”

“Sorry??” I paused.

“What the hell did you just said??!!” I shouted, but they are already taking me inside and I didn’t have the time to struggle anymore.

I went out and was totally dressed up in a light pink long heavy gown. It’s so heavy that I think my body is going to fall apart. The coordinators helped me carry the gown, and then the make-up artist started putting on some make-up on me. When I opened my eyes I was in awe looking at myself.

Is this really me? I thought.

I went towards the photo shoot area and sighed; Myungsoo oppa grinned at me and put his thumbs up. Woobin oppa gently smiled and me and was about to pat my head but he stopped.

“Oh.. I think I shouldn’t do this because it’ll ruin your hair…” he smiled.

“You’re beautiful by the way…” he continued.

I gave him a smile, and walked in front of the cameras. God! I am so nervous that my lips are starting to shake as I looked at the camera. Myungsoo tilted his head and went toward me.

“Relax… Just imagine that it’s only me and you in this place… Don’t think of anything just do what you wanted to do in this kind of place…” he whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes, as I opened it I’m already in my imaginations. I imagined that I was the queen of the fairies, and there were some fairies flying around me bowing to me. Sparkles around me and the flowers were just blooming so beautifully.

And then I snapped back to reality as I heard the staffs clapping their hands. I looked around and saw them happily smiling at me, I don’t know why but I think I did I great job in imagining about fairies. Well, its not that bad to be childish sometimes.

I smiled at them and stood up to change, I stopped in front of Myungsoo and exhaled he held my shoulders and bumped his forehead to mine and whispered.

“You look beautiful and thank you..”

I smiled at him and closed my eyes.

Please don't act like this towards me, its making my heart flutter..

 

Kindly leave some comments and subscribe!!!