CHAPTER 37: That feeling

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

JUNG EUNHEE
 

Myungsoo oppa was accusing me of making him sick which was really confusing and untrue but still, I went home just as he told me so. I was driving my own car and then the snow started falling, I was expecting it to fall sooner but I didn't enjoyed it that much. What’s gotten to him lately?! He’s sometimes kind to me, he often cares for me and then suddenly he just accuses me of giving him some disease?! Arghhh!!! This is just pissing me of!!!
I arrived home and it was already dark and I don’t even have the mood to eat dinner so I directly went to bed.

“What a jerk…” I muttered.

In the middle of the night I suddenly heard someone opened my door so I got up and I saw Myungsoo oppa grinning and then he fell on top of me. He was so heavy and he smells like alcohol. He's been drinking??

What’s your problem Myungsoo oppa? I thought.

I just dragged him to my bed and closed the door. I deeply sighed as I stared at him, I went to the bathroom and grabbed a wet towel to wipe his face I kneeled down and slowly wiped him but he suddenly opened his eyes and grabbed my wrist. He was intently staring at me making me feel a little awkward.

“I must be crazy that I started hallucinating this girl..” he suddenly mumbled.

I blinked in curiosity as I looked at him and then he began touching my face and smiled.

“Even though I’m just hallucinating, you’re really pretty… Ju..ng Eu..nhe..e” he said and then became unconscious.

I was surprised about what he just said.

What did he just say???!!! I thought, bewildered.

I feel like my heart is going to jump off my chest, I really don’t understand this guy!!!

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

I woke up as the sun beam hit my face, I don’t know what happened after I went drinking last night. My head hurts as I got up and then I saw Eunhee crossing her arms in front of me, glaring. I blinked a few times and looked around and then I realize it’s not my room.

“Do you think you have some explaining to do? Myungsoo sshi?” she glared.

I suddenly became nervous, did I do something last night?! I don’t really remember anything!!!

“What am I going to explain to you?!” I shot back.

She stomped her feet as she went towards me.

“YAH!!! You jerk!!!” she shouted in anger.

“WHAT??! JERK???!! AISHH!!!” I yelled.

“Yes! You're a jerk! You're a jerk who orders me whenever you want and you're a jerk who suddenly came into my room, drunk and saying strange things!!!!" She yelled.

“WHAT?! What strange things?” I blinked.

“Wh…a……t?? I do…n..t re…mem…..b…er….” she stuttered and blushed.

“Yah! What did I say?!!!” I questioned.

Did she found out about my feelings about her?! !!! What happened last night. Seeing how she’s blushing right now, it seems like I really did say something that made her uneasy.

I got up and walked closer to her, I held her shoulders and stared at her and she stared at me back. My clothes buttons are sort of open and then suddenly my heart started racing, as my fingers starting to trail up to her neck but suddenly, the door opened.

“EUNHEE AH!!! GOOD MORNING!!!!” Jaejoong hyung and Woobin hyung greeted in unison.

They both froze as they saw where my hands are.

“Oh! Jaejoong oppa! Woobin oppa! Good morning! Welcome home!!” she naturally greeted.

I quickly removed my hands on her and then crouched in despair.

DAMN IT! I WAS HAVING THE MOMENT LIKE JAEJOONG HYUNG!! I thought.

“Eunhee ah, why don’t you go downstairs and tell them to prepare breakfast..” Woobin hyung said.

“Arrasso!!” Eunhee nodded and left.

“As for you… what did just happen?! Why are you in her room with untied buttons, showing off your body??!!” They both said in anger.

I can feel their aura sort of choking me.

I’D RATHER DIE THAN TELLING THEM ABOUT MY FEELINGS!!!!!!!! I thought.

“I got drunk last night and I mistakenly came inside her room..” I calmly explained.

“Really?! Why did you go on drinking?” Woobin hyung asked.

“Yeah.. Why? You only drink when you have problems…” Jaejoong said.

DAMN TO HELL!!!! I WILL NEVER SAY IT!!! I thought.

I just rubbed the back of my neck and said nothing.

Woobin hyung’s glare is piercing; Jaejoong hyung’s aura is starting to stab me.

“Fine… we won’t force you…” Woobin hyung sighed.

“I’m not that interested anyway..” Jaejoong hyung added.

“WHY???!!!” I asked.

“It’s your own problem!!” They said in unison.

 

----

Jaejoong and Woobin went downstairs and thought,

It seems like that moron finally realized something..