CHAPTER 43: Dark Encounter

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I just couldn't bear staying in the same room with Myungsoo oppa so, I went to one of the guestrooms in the mansion to rest. As I was walking towards the room I urgently closed my eyes because of the bright light pointing towards me then I heard someone screaming in fear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jaejoong oppa's pale face.

"Jaejoong oppa?" I called.

"Yah! What are you doing here?" he asked in relief.

"I was just going to one of the guestroom," I pointed.

"You scared me," he mumbled.

"Where are you going oppa?" I asked.

"Well, I wanted to go to the kitchen to get some coffee," he cleared his throat.

"Well, okay then. Good night oppa," I smiled and walked passed by him.

Suddenly he grabbed the back collar of my shirt to make me stop.

"Co--m-e wi--th m---e," he stuttered.

"Huh??"

So, I got dragged by Jaejoong oppa he keeps on clinging to me that it's making me hard to move. Holding his flashlight, trembling makes me want to a little. I suddenly stopped walking.

"Did you hear something?" I said.

"What? No, I don't hear anything..." he gulped.

"I'm sure I heard something," I said as I looked around.

He waved his flashlight around then as the light pointed at me I covered my face with my hair and screamed like a ghost would in the movies.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH" he screamed in fear.

"Hahahahaha!" I laughed.

He kept on looking at me resentfully but I ignored him and kept walking then he quickly held onto my arm.

"Damn this house is big, when can we arrive in the kitchen," he complained.

"We're already at the stairs," I giggled.

"Stop laughing! It's not funny," he pouted.

"How can a grown up man be afraid of ghosts?" I joked.

"Hey! Everybody has their own weaknesses okay?" he defended.

"Yeah, yeah..." I nodded.

As we arrived in the kitchen Jaejoong oppa quickly poured some coffee in a thermos and with the sachets of sugar and cream placed on the lid he held my arms tightly again. Somehow he forgot about his flashlight and everything is too dark but I'm fine because, I know everthing about this mansion. I can walk back with my eyes closed.

"Eunhee ah, I can't see anything." he said.

"Just hold onto me," I said.

Jaejoong oppa held my arms but he felt that he dropped some of the sachets so he started crawling back to where we came from.

"Jaejoong oppa! Where are you?" I asked.

"Found it!" he said.

As I walked back towards the dark path it seems like we bumped into eachother making us fall on the floor. He was on top of me and I felt a familiar sensation on my lips. Jaejoong oppa quickly got up, it seems like he's flustered. Thankfully, the lights   and I saw Butler ahjussi.

"Sir Jaejoong, Miss Eunhee what are you doing at this kind of time?" he asked.

"We just went to get some coffee," Jaejoong oppa answered.

"Why didn't you the lights?" Butler ahjussi asked.

"We don't want to disturb and wake everyone," I excused.

Jaejoong oppa quickly picked up his thermos and sachets of sugar and cream.

I went towards the guestroom and he went towards his room. I closed the door and buried my face in my arms as I sat on the floor.

I'm sure it was his lips...

 

Are you guys already thinking on who to root for?? Lots of love! Thank you for reading, kindly comment and subscribe!