CHAPTER 24: Woobin's Diary

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

KIM WOOBIN

After what I said to her, I thought she’ll avoid me and started to act awkward when she’s with me. But, it turned out to be that she misunderstood what I said to her. I don’t know why but I felt disappointed about that. When she’s with my brothers I feel envious or jealous, and then it struck me. I'm starting to like her. Seeing her face everyday makes my day. I sort of feel pathetic when my feelings are too obvious but she’s too thick-headed to notice it. When I’m with her, I feel so strange. I’m still hoping for her to know how I feel, hoping that she will look at me and like me back. I’m still not sure how she thinks of me. Jung Eunhee, you’re making me insane in thinking what should I do to make you know.

It’s still early in the morning, and the weather is starting to get colder. Autumn is here. I always go out for a walk when I woke up early but I guess walking in this cold morning is impossible. I went downstairs and as I was walking in the stairs I saw someone outside the opened door, wrapped with a thick blanket staring at the sky.

“Good morning??” I greeted.

As that person turned around, I saw her. The girl I wanted to hold and cherish is right in front of me smiling.

“Oppa!!!” she beamed.

My heart softened as I saw her smiling so purely, I went out and looked at the sky. I breathed out and felt the chill on my skin that I started to shiver.

“Woobin oppa, here let’s share this..” she said as she offered me her blanket.

We were wrapped together by the blanket. I was hoping that I could freeze the time when I’m with her, I don’t care if my heart pounds loudly that even other people can hear it but, as long as I’m with her I’m satisfied with it.

“Eunhee ah… do you have someone you like???” I asked.

She averted her gaze to me and nodded.

“Wha…t?? Wh..o??” I stuttered as I saw her blunt answer.

“You…” she smiled, my heart stopped for a moment I thought I just forgot how to breathe.

“Jaejoong oppa, Myungsoo oppa, Hara unni, Jirim, Butler Ahjussi, and my parents… I like them all!!!” she continued.

!!! I expected too much!!!! I thought in frustrations.

She was still in the middle of staring at the skies, her eyes are just beautiful and I just can't take my eyes off of her so, I patted her head just like I always do.

“Eunhee ah, want to see the sunrise?” I tilted.

“Really?? But where? We can’t clearly see it here in the mansion…” she smiled.

I wiggled my car keys and smiled. We drove towards the nearest beach and she fell asleep when we’re still going towards the beach. As we arrived I grabbed the chance to stare at her. I can still remember the times when you’re having fun with Myungsoo, even though you’re always arguing with him, you two are still getting along. It makes me wanted to be madly jealous but still, you two are important to me. At that time when we’re playing hide and seek, I can hear you clearly when you’re talking because I was the person walking towards your direction. When Myungsoo gave you that necklace, you’re expression is very happy and it made me think that you like him. And at the time of the photo shoot, I saw you falling in his arms and your face flushed when you’re in that situation. He held you like you’re his, and there I felt a prick pain in my chest and then realized that I really like you.

“Eunhee ah… we’re here…” I said as I shook her.

“Hmmm…?” she furrowed her brows.

“We’re here…” I smiled.

She opened her eyes and got out of the car, she was jumping happily as she run towards the beach. The cold breeze blowing her long black hair she suddenly slipped on the bare sand. I run towards her direction, looking at her lying down, laughing. I felt relieved to see her laughing despite her fall.

I pulled her up and brushed the sand off of her hair, she was still smiling. It made me unconsciously touched her cheeks. She looked at my hands and my expression; she suddenly touched my hair and started ruffling it.

“Woobin oppa is a model so, your looks are very important” she smiled as she fixed my hair.

“Oh! The sun is rising!!!” she cheered as she looked at the sun’s direction.

I turned around and saw the sun rising, though its cold I felt warm inside. We’re together sitting in the sand looking at the scenery.

“Eunhee ah.. I love you…” I said.

She looked at me and smiled.

“I love you too oppa!”

I knew that you would say that, at least I know that you love me. even though you love me in a different way. You love me as a part of your family but I love you as a woman.