CHAPTER 39: A sudden action

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I got asked by Woobin oppa on a date, I didn't thought about it that much I just think that hanging with Woobin oppa isn't so bad. He brought me to Gangnam, it’s very crowded but I thought it was good to be around with people. We went inside a snack bar and ordered kimbap and deokbokki, as I took a bite of the kimbap I noticed the girls around us are staring at our table. I hurriedly gobble down the food inside my mouth.

“Why are you eating so fast?” Woobin oppa asked.

“They’re staring at us it seems like that they recognize you..” I said.

Woobin oppa looked around him and waved at those girls brightly. The girls suddenly got excited that they started squealing and whispering. I blinked at him and he smiled.

“Don’t worry about it..” he assured.

I nodded at him but I really felt uncomfortable, they kept on giggling and staring at us. I hurriedly finished my food and went out of the snack bar. I deeply sighed as I looked back at the place.

Woobin oppa is really popular, can't blame his good-looks.. I thought.

Woobin oppa is left inside to pay for our meal but it took longer than I thought. So, I was about to go back inside the snack bar but Woobin oppa opened the door first.

“What’s wrong? Did you leave something behind?” Woobin oppa asked.

I shook my head and looked at him.

“But oppa, what took you so long?” I curiously asked.

“Ah, about that…” he smiled and cocked his head to the side.

As I peeked inside the snack bar, the girls were jumping in joy as they were staring at their phones. I looked up to him and curiously blinked.

“What did you do?”

Woobin oppa swung his arms on my shoulder as we walked away from the snack bar.

“I took a picture with each one of them and told them to give us some privacy..” Woobin oppa chuckled.

“Where should we go this time?” Woobin oppa smiled as he held my hands.

He dragged me everywhere; we stopped by a shop and looked at some hats. He put the hat on my head and I grabbed the mannequin’s wig and placed it on his head. I ridiculously laughed at him. Woobin oppa patted my head and stared at me for a moment. I looked back at him but he suddenly turned around while covering his mouth, his back is facing me but I can see his ears turning to red.

“Oppa? Are you okay?” I asked, worried.

He cleared his throat, “Yeah, I’m fine.”

We walked out of the shop and started looking around, I was looking at some street foods that were displayed suddenly an ahjumma handed me a rice cake. I stared at her for a moment.

“Take this miss, it’s a gift..” the ahjumma offered.

“Thank you ahjumma!” I gratefully took a bite of it from her hands.

“Wow! You’re one lucky girl to accept gifts on the streets.” He smiled.

“Hmmm!!!” I happily nodded.

 

KIM WOOBIN

Well, it’s good to see her enjoying, I just can’t help myself of wanting her for myself. I know I might be selfish but I think its a natural feeling to have when you're in love with someone.

“Oppa!” she called as she stared at the glass window of a cake shop.

I went closer to her and looked at the direction where she was looking.

“Do you want to eat some?” I asked.

“Yeah!” she cheered.

We went in and ordered two cakes. Eunhee quietly sat on an empty table and waited for the cakes. She was smiling too much when she saw me carrying the tray with cakes on it.

“Thank you Woobin oppa!” she cheered and took a bite.

“Hmmmmm--- it----s  de—li—ci---------------ous!” she said while is full.

“Hmmmm? I can’t hear you…” I raised a brow.

“Is it good?” I confirmed.

“Mmmm… mmmmm…. Mmmmm…” she mumbled.

“If it’s good let me have a taste too…” I mumbled as I suddenly stood up and held her chin up and kissed her lips.

I don’t understand why I suddenly did that, even though I know that what I did was wrong I didn't regret doing it. Then I parted my lips from hers  and saw her surprised expression. She froze but then suddenly she gave me a smile.

“If you wanted to taste that much, there was another cake”

“Ahahahaha…” I bitterly laughed.

After the date, we went home and she was still acting normal like nothing happened.

 

JUNG EUNHEE

As we arrived home, I quickly went inside my room. I deeply sighed as I leaned back on my door, my knees suddenly turned wobbly as I fell on the floor. I felt my face becoming hot, I slowly touched my lips and remembered Woobin oppa’s lips.

“What was that for?!” I muttered in embarrassment.

His lips were gentle and warm I thought.

What am I thinking? Even though, I can clearly remember the touch of his lips something is wrong with me.

“What is happening?!”