CHAPTER 3: Handsome & Ugly

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE:

I talked with Jaejoong oppa for a while, he was really funny. He's actually a good guy.

It’s beginning to get dark, Jaejoong oppa and I separated ways as we went back to our own rooms. As I sat down on my bed, I suddenly felt that something was missing. I touched my pockets and found out that my father's watch is gone. I always bring it with me because its very important to me but I lost it.

It must've fell when I was on the swings...

I hurriedly went downstairs and headed to where the swing is thankfully, found it on the ground.

As I went back to the lobby, the guests started increasing and everyone is getting busier. The employees are everywhere giving drinks to the guests. I got flustered in seeing so many people, I got bumped into one and another guests. I hate crowded places.

I wasn’t looking where I was going because of the crowd, I accidentally bumped into a waiter who’s carrying a tray of drinks. Unfortunately, those drinks splashed into a young man. I shut my eyes as I heard the shattered noise of the broken glasses.

“Miss, are you okay?” the waiter questioned. I opened my eyes and looked around, and there I saw the young man soaking wet. I became the center of the guest’s attention.

He became so pissed that he stood up wiping himself with his hands, he started sneering at me and the atmosphere became so strange. I bowed to him to apologize, I wanted to say something but no words are coming out from my mouth. He just closed his eyes, he looks annoyed and he glared at me.

“YAH!!! Look at where you’re going!!!!” he shouted.

I just stayed bowing at him but, suddenly my tears started to fall. I got up and gulped, and wiped my eyes with my hands.

He suddenly got surprised seeing me crying so I covered my face and run away.

---

What’s up with her?? Why did she cry??? Myungsoo thought.

“YAH! Kim Myungsoo!!! What did you do??” Woobin dashed over to ask.

Suddenly, he coincidentally saw Eunhee running, crying.

“Did you made a girl cry again?” Woobin asked but Myungsoo stayed quiet.

“I got it, go to your room and take a shower..” he said while patting Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo went up to his room as he kept on wiping his self. “AISH!!! I really hate girls…!!!” he mumbled.

He took off his clothes and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Why do I feel a little bad for her?? he thought. As he finished taking a shower, he heard someone knocking on his door. He opened his door and saw Woobin raising his brows.

“What??!!” Myungsoo pouted.

Woobin pulled his ears, Myungsoo cried in pain but Woobin pulled him to the bed.

“YAH!!! Why did you made a scene out there??!” Woobin shouted.

Myungsoo looked away and pretended not to hear.

“I didn’t do anything wrong!! That girl bumped onto me!!!” he twisted his lips.

“YAH!!!” Woobin pointed, “You yelled at her in front of the guests!!! Do you think she felt happy when you did that??!!” he continued.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and looked away.

Woobin smirked as he scolded his little brother. “Kim Myungsoo, make sure to apologize to her at the party..” he stared.

Myungsoo lay down as Woobin finishes his ceremony.

“Hyung! You’re finished right? GET OUT!!!” Myungsoo pointed to the door.

“Arasso!!! Just remember to apologize to her tomorrow..” he stood up and walked away.

Myungsoo rolled around his bed and hugged a pillow, he sighed as he felt frustrated thinking about what he did. He slowly closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

JUNG EUNHEE:

When I woke up my eyes felt a little heavy, I tried to open them wide but it stayed the same. So I buried my face on my pillow.

That is too embarrassing!!! He shouldn’t have shouted at me… I sniffed.

I removed my pillow from my face and spread my arms. I sighed as I got up and went to the rest room. My eyes are still half open as I turn the faucet, the water came running and suddenly I noticed my swollen eyes on the mirror. I was very surprised to see my face looking like this I held my face with my both hands and my eyes look like a balloon.

I cried in frustrations looking at my swollen eyes. I was sobbing so hard that Ji Rim got shocked to see my eyes. She smirked a little but she held it in. When I looked at her, she started smiling at me so I cried loudly and covered my face. Ji Rim was giggling as she patted my shoulders to calm down.

“Miss, you shouldn’t have cried it’ll make your eyes burst…” Jirim said.

But you laughed when you saw me!!! I pouted as I wrote.

“Miss, you look quite cute looking like that…” she teased while handing me an ice pack.

Do I really look funny with these eyes? I asked curiously.

Jirim just gave a smile and nodded.

Aish… Jirim-unni you look so gentle but you’re kind of evil. I thought as I placed the ice pack on my eyes.

“Miss Do you have a problem or something? I was certain that your eyes became swollen because you were crying..” she asked.

“I’m fine… I had a stomachache last night…” I replied.

“Is that so…” she said and looked back.

It’s that good-looking guy who has an ugly personality’s fault!!! He embarrassed me in front of all those people… I thought as I puffed my cheeks.