CHAPTER 46: Weigh em!!

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I'm trying to separate myself from them on the time being, I don't know why but I think I'm a bigamist and at the same time a for confusing myself on who I truly like. Everything they do for me makes my heart flutter, literally. Do other girls have been this confused? Like how I'm confused right now??!! I am ashamed of myself for feeling this way.

I'm on the dining table eating breakfast, I purposely woke up early so that I can eat alone. I started slurpping on my cereal so fast that I choked. As I drank some water, a hand started patting on my back so I looked back and spurted out the water I just drank to his face, it was Myungsoo oppa. His eyes are closed in annoyance and he deeply sighed. Unable to control myself, his face just sparkled infront of my very eyes even though his face is covered with the mixture of milk, water, and cerals. 

"I'm really sorry oppa," I bowed and left him there standing, speechless.

OH MY GOD!!!! HAVING A FACE LIKE THAT IS A CRIME ITSELF!!!!

I ran towards my room but in this big mansion why do I have to ran into Jaejoong oppa??!!! 

"Oh! Eunhee ah!" he called and waved.

He was sweating, it seems like he just finished working out. His arms looked muscular than usual and his white shirt is soaked in sweat that I can see through his abs. WHY DOES HE LOOKS SO HOOOTT???!!!!

Without the intention of looking away from such a dessert, I shut my eyes close and ran towards the opposite direction to avoid him at any cost. I can feel my cheeks flaming up. When I was sure that I lost Jaejoong oppa, I sighed in relief as I leaned back to the wall. I was panting, I feel hot, sweaty, and frustrated.

As I gained enough strength, I started walking without any specific place in mind but as I was walking blankly I noticed a window open in the corridors I went towards the window to get some fresh air but apparently, I saw someone I shouldn't see. Woobin oppa, is swimming in the pool and the most frustrating thing is I don't have the guts to resist to look at his half body and his handsome looking face with his wet hair slicked back. 

WHY DO ALL OF THEM LOOKS SO DAMN ATTRACTIVE??!!!

Woobin oppa looked up and noticed me standing behind the window he then, flashed his charming smile on me that I instinctly hid under so that he won't be able to see my crimson red face. 

What should I do?! To stop this madness?!

With all the dissapointments of myself in my mind, I found myself infront of my room, I went inside and sat on my bed and unconsciously fell on my sheets lifeless. 

"What am I supposed to do?" I muttered.

Without no one else to talk to I typed on my phone, <What should I do if I like three guys at the same time?> and tapped on search. There were a bunch of answers like:

Just date all of them!!!  Not that helpful...

You should try a taste test, choose the guy who tastes best! Well, I did tasted them already but I loved every variety of it...

Find out their worst qualities and weigh them That's a great idea!!!

I never though asking help from the internet would be very helpful...

So, I decided to pursue my first mission, I invited Jaejoong oppa to watch a movie with me, I chose a horror movie without him knowing. When the movie was about to start Jaejoong oppa was just smiling cluelessly but as the movie began he was screaming so loud that he became so weak when the movie ended. As we got out of the cinema it seems like his soul left his body.

"Wasn't that fun?" I smiled.

"No, it wasn't fun.." he answered. He's afraid of ghosts and that's the worst thing about him..

We saw a little boy crying alone, he seems to be lost from his mother everyone was just ignoring the kid but Jaejoong oppa went to him and comforted him until we found his mother back. But he's such a softy!! And that's the nicest thing about him!

MISSION 1 FAILED!

For my second mission, I dragged Woobin oppa to an amusement park. He was quite a busy person, a lot of people would stop us so that they can take a picture with him. The worst thing about him is that he's too popular... But, even though he's tired he keeps on smiling and allowing anyone who wants to have a picture with him and that's the good thing about him. He's too kind!!!

MISSION 2 FAILED!

Third mission, in terms of Myungsoo oppa he has a very short temper so all I have to do is annoy him and distrupt him. So, I told him that I wanted to learn how to bake cookies. All the cookies I made were burnt so that made him a little annoyed, I guess. He explained it to me again and then the 2nd batch were still burnt. Because of my clumsiness and stupidity to comprehend baking skills that I accidentally burned my hands.

"I told you to be careful!!!" He shouted. He exploded...

But he treated my burns and blowing at it at the same time. He's so caring to me and I can't seem to hate that..

MISSION 3 FAILED!

Those worst things about them can't overhelm their good side and it seems like I don't even care about their worst side. 

I'M DONE FOR! I'M DOOMED!!!

 

Hello! Hello! my dear readers and subscribers, I know I've been updating very late and I'm sorry about that. But, now I'm back again! I'm going to assure each one of you that I'm going to finish this story, I think I've been dragging this too long and I might ran out of ideas so, thank you for putting up with me and I'll see you guys again on my next update. Lots of love!!! Comment about this chapter!!!