CHAPTER 17: Hide and seek

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

JUNG EUNHEE

I surprisingly woke up on my bed, I quickly got up looking around my room. I yawned and rubbed the back of my neck. 

When did I get here? I thought.

I went out to my balcony and tilted my head looking at my sketchbook on the chair. I looked at the balconies beside mine and flinched as I felt a drizzle dropped on my nose. I quickly carried the chair inside my room and closed the windows. 

---

Eunhee went downstairs as the drizzle slowly turned into rain, she can hear the strong pour outside that she sat on the white sofa in the living room staring at the window. She deeply sighed as she leaned her chin on the sofa. Jaejoong noticed her in a daze, he tip toed towards her preparing to surprise her but suddenly Eunhee turned her head and their faces are too close at each other. Jaejoong hurriedly jolted back and slipped.

“Oppa are you okay?!” she asked in startle.

Jaejoong hurriedly stood up and nodded.

He sat beside Eunhee and shyly smiled. Eunhee hugged her knees and deeply sighed.

“What’s wrong with you..?” Jaejoong asked.

“I’m bored…” she mumbled.

Woobin and Myungsoo came down. They sat on sofa in front of Eunhee and Jaejoong, suddenly all of them sighed at the same time. Obviously this what happens when it rains, everyone is to lazy to function.

“Should we play a game…?” Jaejoong suggested.

“Sure!!! What game??!” Eunhee brightened.

“Hide and seek???” he bitterly smiled.

In deciding who should be the seeker, Jaejoong lost in rock, paper, and scissors. He became the seeker and is suffering to search for them inside the large mansion.

I shouldn't have suggested to play hide and seek.. Jaejoong thought.

“1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6…” Jaejoong counted.

As he started counting Woobin ran off and started hiding, Myungsoo ran off and Eunhee followed.

---

JUNG EUNHEE
 

I ran off searching for a hard place to find, I peeked and found a closet on a dark corner that’s a very good place to hide. I cheerfully walked inside the closet. It was dark and cramped, I started kicking in frustration it felt hot inside but suddenly someone yelped in pain.

I froze and shouted furiously but that person quickly grabbed me and covered my mouth.

“Shhhh… shut up!! We’ll be discovered because of you!!!” A familiar voice of a guy whispered.

I looked at his hands, it was dark and I obviously can’t see his face clearly. I was trembling.

“Hmmmm…?!” I made a sound.

He removed his hand from my mouth and I was panting, catching my breath.

“Who are you?!” I asked.

He moved and suddenly a light came out from his phone, it was Myungsoo.

“What are you doing here??!” I gasped.

“I should be the one asking you that question…” he sighed.

I blinked and bitterly smiled at him suddenly someone’s foot steps are coming closer towards our direction. Myungsoo hurriedly turned off the lights coming from his phone. Unfortunately, when he started to move away his necklace got entangled with my dress.

“Yah..! Move away!!!” I whispered.

“I can’t!!!” he whispered back.

I wiggled to make him move away but it just made us worst. His necklace got more tangled than before.

It was dark, cramped, and hot. Myungsoo’s face are just centimeters close to mine, I can feel his warm breath on my cheeks and even though it’s dark I can see his lips shining in front of my eyes.

The steps passed by. We were still in that position not knowing what to do, he moved to get away but suddenly my slipped and I began laying down inside a closet with a guy on top of me.

“Are you okay??” he asked.

I nodded. Nervous. My heart started throbbing like crazy; it felt like I’m riding on a roller coaster. His lips were so close to mine that I gulped as I traced my eyes on his face.

Damn it!! It’s dark but how come I can clearly see his face??!! I thought.

Myungsoo continued untangling his necklace from my dress and gladly it did. As it got untangled, the closet's door opened. Jaejoong found and saw us in that situation. His eyes widened in shock as he stared both of us, his imaginations were probably going berserk thinking on what happened.

“What are you doing??!!” Jaejoong oppa asked with jaws wide open.

 

How's this chapter? Thank you for stopping by! Please subscribe and comment! I'm really looking for feedbacks from readers!