CHAPTER 44: He's coming

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

It's already morning and Eunhee's asleep on the floor, it seems like she fell from the bed. She groaned in pain as she got up. She felt frustrated, annoyed, and tired. She wanted to sleep on her own bed so she stood up and stomped her way to her room. Woobin went out of his room and saw Eunhee he was about to greet her but she's not in the mood for greetings so, Woobin just followed behind her. Jaejoong was startled to see Eunhee's expression he suddenly thought that he's the reason for  it so he quickly forced his eyes close waiting for a slap or a punch to land on his face but she just passed by him. He was so relieved and surprised. Jaejoong shifted his eyes to Woobin.

"What happened to her?" Jaejoong asked.

"Don't know," Woobin shrugged as they both followed her.

Eunhee slammed her door open and stomped towards her bed, she pulled the blankets and Myungsoo was still sleeping so soundly. Woobin and Jaejoong were just behind her shocked to see Myungsoo in Eunhee's bed. 

"Yah.. Kim Myungsoo, get up" Eunhee gently shook him.

"Eunhee ah, I don't think that's a good idea," Woobin said in nervousness.

"Eunhee ah, calm down and think rationally if--" Jaejoong swallowed hard.

"YAH!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! GET OFF MY BED RIGHT NOW!!!!" Eunhee shouted and kicked him out of her bed.

Myungsoo fell on the bare floor and he woke up, Woobin and Jaejoong froze in fear as they saw what Eunhee did to Myungsoo. Eunhee laid down on her bed, covered herself with the blanket and fell asleep.

Are you trying to get us all beat up?? Jaejoong thought as she stared at Eunhee.

Myungsoo groaned in pain as he touched his back.

"Who kicked me??!!!" he asked as he looked at his two older brothers.

Woobin and Jaejoong slowly pointed to the person wrapped in the blanket.

Myungsoo stood up and they both flinched in fear. He walked towards them and swung both of his arms to his brothers' shoulders. He grinned as he kissed them both on their cheeks. They quickly wiped their faces and stared at their dongsaeng weirdly.

"What happened to you?" Woobin asked.

"Nothing, I'm just in a good mood.." Myungsoo smiled.

"But, L was supposed to show up," Jaejoong said.

"Oh, he's gone..." he cheered as he removed his arms on their shoulders.

"WHHHHAAAAATTTT???!!!!" Woobin and Jaejoong shouted.

"Get out of my room!!!!!" Eunhee shouted and they quickly ran out of her room.

"Why is he gone?" Woobin asked..

"He said he was leaving.." Myungsoo said.

"Are you sure he's gone?" Jaejoong confirmed and Myungsoo just nodded.

"I'm hungry," Myungsoo sighed.

"Why is Eunhee so cranky today? Did something happened last night?" Woobin mumbled.

Jaejoong and Myungsoo remembered what happened to them last night and felt guilty. 

"Hahahaha! We should eat some breakfast and go to work now hyung..." Jaejoong awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah! Hahahaha! We should go," Myungsoo dragged Woobin downstairs.

---

"I'm going back to Korea," Nam Jaeho said.

"Why would you go back to that place sir?" a woman asked.

"I'm just going to take care of something," he smirked.

 

 Hello! Hello! Here's an update to my lovely readers and subscribers. If you haven't subscribe yet kindly subscribe. Thank you. Lots of love.