CHAPTER 10: Living on the same place

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

 

JUNG EUNHEE:

This place should have been my sanctuary!!! I groaned.

 I’m in my room hugging my pillows tightly, my mood is becoming darker since I found out that the master mind left this morning. She just left me a piece of letter that says,

I’ll be leaving today and I don’t know when should I return but, do your best dongsaeng! Be good to your future husbands…. Hehe!!

I wanted to strangle her as I read that letter. I went downstairs and saw Woobin yawning, I stared at him and he smiled at me gently.

“Woobin sshi? Are you okay??” I curiously asked.

His eyes suddenly widened as he stared at me for a moment.

“What's the matter?” I asked

“Ahh.. Nothing… I just got surprise to hear your voice, I think I’m not yet used to it…” he smiled

“Why do you look so tired?” I smiled.

“I was working late yesterday…” he continued.

“Work??” I tilted.

“Of course, I work.” Woobin exclaimed.

“Really?? What kind of work??” I smiled.

“I’m a model…” he smiled.

Right! Jirim unni already said that to me...

"But you took a medical course right??” I confirmed.

He smiled and nodded.

“I did, but I ditched it..” he yawn.

“Woobin sshi, you should go and take a rest…” I smiled.

“Yah! Eunhee ya, don’t you think you’re being too much!!” he complained.

My eyes widened in surprise as I heard him. He stomped his feet as he was walking towards me and then he looked down on me.

“Call me oppa!!! I’m quite older than you!!!” he huffed.

“Oppa???” I blinked.

He nodded.

“Woobin oppa….” I mumbled.

“Good girl!!!” he said as he patted my head.

He then went upstairs as he kept on yawning.

I blinked in confusion as I suddenly realize, he was so tall!!! My neck hurts when I was looking up to him. I sort of feel uneasy, I don’t know why but I just felt jumpy all of the sudden.

That was scary…. I thought.

 

KIM WOOBIN

Did I scare her?? I gulped as I went inside my room. I felt tired but suddenly I felt more tired as I remember her voice echoing in my head. Her voice sounded like I imagined it to be.

“Woobin oppa….?” I smiled.

I lie down and felt asleep.

 

KIM JAEJOONG

I went inside my car and scanned some documents.

“President, where should we go??” my driver asked.

“Bring me home…” I mumbled.

He nodded and drive, I kept on reading some documents and suddenly our car stopped in front of a large gate.

“Driver Han, this is not my house..” I said.

“But.. President, aren’t you living in the Jung’s mansion..?” he looked at me curiously.

I touched my temple as I remembered that I’m staying here. I went out of the car and went inside to an unfamiliar mansion; I went upstairs using an elevator. I’m too lazy to walk the stairs, even though it’s just the second floor. I went inside a room and then froze as I saw a woman with a long hair outside the balcony. I quickly the lights and went towards her direction.

My knees started to shake as I went closer to her. She suddenly looked back at me so I covered my eyes with my both hands and shouted in fear.

“Jaejoong oppa?? What are you doing here??” A girl asked.

I peeked at her face and saw Eunhee smiling, holding in her laughter.    

“Eunhee???” I confirmed.

I poked her arms to know if she’s real. Thank God she’s real!

“What are you doing here??!” I asked in relief.

“Me?? Oppa, this is my room…” she tilted.

“What? Your room??” I blinked in confusion and scanned around the room.

“It is not my room…” I continued.

Eunhee smiled at me, she suddenly went closer to me and brushed something on my shoulders.

“There’s dust on it…” she smiled.

I nodded and bowed, I left her room with embarrassment and nervousness. I went inside my room and the lights. My room is large as my apartment; I went out and scratched the back of my head. I quietly walked towards Woobin hyung’s room and peeked at him. I smugly smiled at him but he suddenly opened his eyes and glared at me. I got surprised and fell on the floor, I looked at him again but he’s just snoring with his eyes open.

I thought he’s going to hit me… I thought in relief and went outside his room.

 

KIM MYUNGSOO

I rotated my neck as I arrived, I saw Eunhee sighing as she walked towards the kitchen. I followed her and she got surprised as she saw me.

“What?” I raised a brow.

“I just got surprised to see you there…” she gulped.

She sat on the counter and twisted her lips as she waited for her dinner. I sat next beside her, she suddenly stared at me curiously and then looked away.

The chef arrived and served the dish to us, her face suddenly brightened as she looked at her plate. I slowly sliced it with my knife and took a bite. Eunhee grabbed the bottle of pepper and poured it with her dish but she inhaled a little bit of pepper and then she sneezed on my face.

Why is she doing this to me?! I deeply sighed.

I froze as I gripped my knife and fork tightly, I angrily put them down. I wiped my face with a napkin and scratched the back of my neck in frustrations. Her eyes were wide open and so as , her expression looked very flustered as she quickly wiped me with her napkin. I pushed her hands away from me.

“YAH!!! Where are your manners??!!” I scolded.

She flinched as I glared her but she kept on looking down.

“Sorry….” She gulped.

“I didn’t mean to do it…” she continued.

“Yah! Jung Eunhee! YOU!!!” I shouted.

Then her eyes glared at me.

“WHAT??!!! WHAT ABOUT ME??!!” she snapped.

My eyes widened when I saw her flaming in anger.

“YAH!!! KIM MYUNGSOO!!! DO YOU THINK THAT I DID IT ON PURPOSE??!!! YAH!!! IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!!!” she continued.

“WHAT??!! Why are you angry?! You’re the one who is at fault here…” I said.

“I know!!! It’s my fault!!! Didn’t I apologize?!!” she fumed.

I scoffed and stared at her for a moment but she walked towards me and strongly stepped on my foot. She walked away steaming in anger. I raised my leg and jumped in pain.

“YAH!!! YOU!!!! STOP!!!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE??!!” I threatened.

She looked back at me and tugged her bottom eyelid as she stick out her tongue.