CHAPTER 2: Brothers Appeals

Because of you Kim Brothers (Repaired)

---

“Hyung!!! Where did you just go?!” Jaejoong shouted.

“I was swimming, You just arrived?” Woobin asked.

“Yep!!! But look at this place!!! As expected of the Jung’s, this place is amazing!!” Jaejoong exclaimed.

“Yeah I know..” Woobin agreed.

“But Hyung, Where is Myungsoo? I thought he was the first one to arrived here..” Jaejoong said.

“He must be wandering off taking pictures..” Woobin smiled.

Jaejoong nodded in agreement, they just smiled as they stare at the blue clear beach.

An hour ago…

 Kim Myungsoo started taking pictures as he arrived at the resort, the fast clicking of his fingers can capture absolute beauty.

That is why he's a renowned photographer, he's not just good-looking but he is very serious of his work.

How large is this resort? he thought as he continued walking around.

After all the pictures he took, he decided to take a rest under a tree. He felt really refreshed that he fell asleep. He suddenly woke up as he heard the loud stomps of a horse, as his eyes started clearing up he noticed a girl riding a tall white horse. He stood up and went back to his hotel room, he placed his camera on his bed. As he went out of the terrace, he saw his two older brothers talking outside. He quickly went towards their direction and suddenly swung his both arms to Woobin and Jaejoong’s shoulders.

“Hyungs!!!!” he giggled.

“YAH!!! Kim Myungsoo!!! Where did you go this time?!” Jaejoong shouted.

“I just slept under a tree…” Myungso smiled.

“That’s rare!!! You didn’t take pictures…?” Woobin asked.

“I did but I suddenly felt tired so I slept for a few minutes..” Myungsoo smiled.

They walked towards a table outside while Myungsoo's arms are still on his brothers shoulders. Woobin wore a white plain shirt as he sat down with his brothers on an empty table.

“Woobin hyung, how was work today?” Myungsoo curiously asked.

“Tired… But it’s fun..” Woobin smiled. “Jaejoong ah, how was the mall you’re taking care of?” he asked.

“It’s doing great! Well, the sales expectedly went up…” Jaejoong laughed. “Myungsoo ah, how about your business??” he asked.

Myungsoo posed a peace sign and said, “Haven’t you heard? I am now a well known photographer!!! Actually I just returned from Paris!!!” he grinned.

“WOW!!! Nice going maknae~!!!” Jaejoong praised.

Woobin just gently smiled and massaged his temple. “Woobin hyung, Are you ok?” Myungsoo asked.

He just nodded and snapped his fingers to call the waiter. “I'll have burgers..” he ordered.

“Hey, have you heard of Hara noona’s dongsaeng?” Jaejoong whispered.

“What about it?” Myungsoo and Woobin said in unison. “I heard that, she’s beautiful but, she's unable to speak…” Jaejoong continued.

“Really??!” Myungsoo confirmed. Woobin smirked as he knew who it was. “Yah, Hyung!!! Do you know her??!” Jaejoong suddenly questioned.

“Well, it’s not like I know her or something.. I think I saw her before..” Woobin anwered.

“What does she look like just now? Maybe we’ll know if you’ll picture her for us…” Jaejoong said while Myungsoo nods his head.

“Well, as I remembered her hair just now is shaped like a bun and it seems like she just got back from riding a horse..” Woobin said.

“AHHHH!!! I think I saw her too!!!” Jaejoong and Myungsoo said in unison.

“Where did you saw her Myungsoo??” Jaejoong asked.

“Well at the tree where I slept..” he answered. “Well, I took a picture of her outside her terrace.” Woobin said.

“Hyung you’re creepy…” Jaejoong and Myungsoo said in unison.

“Shut up…!!!” Woobin shouted.

“Let me see…” Jaejoong and Myungsoo confirmed..

“Well… Average..!” Myungsoo said. “And the fact that she can’t talk is true..” Woobin added.

“YAH!! She’s pretty cute!!!! ” Jaejoong said while showing the picture to Myungsoo closer.

 

JUNG EUNHEE:

When I went downstairs I was holding my drawing materials and went to a shade. Butler ahjussi helped me set up my sketch book and brought me a chair, I stared at the scenery in front of me and started to sketch them using my pencils.

I draw peacefully but as time passes, some guests are arriving and it started to get noisier.  What’s happening over there? I asked Ji Rim. “Please wait a moment, I’ll check on what’s happening Miss..” she bowed and walked away.

I continued sketching and for a few moments Jirim got back, “Its from the female guests miss..” she reported. What's going on in there? Is there a celebrity? I asked.

"No miss, Its the Kim brothers.." Jirim firmly said. Who are they?  I curiously asked. Butler ahjussi moved forward and said, “They are Mr. and Mrs. Kim’s sons Miss…”

Jirim moved forward and started introducing the brothers one by one, "The eldest son, Kim Woobin he is a very well known model here in Korea, he is handsome and tall and was ranked no. 1 on the hottest models in Korea." she said.

"Second son, Kim Jaejoong he is the CEO of one of  the biggest malls in Seoul and he's one of the youngest CEO here in Korea.." she continued, "And last but not the least the talented, handsome photographer Kim Myungsoo, everyone said that he is a genius in his line of work a lot of famous women liked him but rumors said that he always rejects women, and that is the end of my report!" Jirim saluted.

You don't have to introduce them that way... I thought as I held in my laughter.

I pouted my lips and wrote, Thank you for the information Jirim and butler ahjussi bowed. I want to walk alone can you please keep all my stuff? I wrote. Butler ahjussi just bowed at me and walked away.

---

“Hyung, it’s beginning to get noisy here…” Myungsoo leaned his arms on to the table while holding his face.

“Yeah..” Woobin and Jaejoong agreed.

The girls kept on waving their hair, some girls are winking at them and some girls kept on giggling at them.

The three guys kept on pretending that they didn’t see them, they just looked down and kept walking away.

As they walked away, they saw Eunhee walking, holding a large sketch pad. She sat on the swing and kept looking around her, smiling.

“Jaejoong hyung! It’s that girl…!!” Myungsoo whispered.

“Where?!” he asked excitedly. Myungsoo pointed at the direction and Jaejoong stretched his neck as he slowly walked towards Eunhee.

When she looked around she saw that handsome guy she saw before walking towards her. She followed her eyes on him as he sat on the swing beside her.

“Hi..” he greeted. Eunhee smiled and waved her hand to reply, he extended his arms and continued, “I’m Kim Jaejoong..”

She grabbed his hand and wrote her name on the sketch book and Jaejoong kept on smiling staring at her.  My name is Jung Eunhee  she smiled. “You look so cute…” he mumbled, she just stared at him and puffed her cheeks, Thank you!  she wrote.

He felt embarrassed as she answered him, “Nice to meet you! Eunhee..” he smiled as he glanced at her. “So, you can’t talk?” Jaejoong asked. Eunhee just gave out a smile and nodded.

“Your Hara noona’s dongsaeng right…?” he asked. She nodded a lot and smiled again.

How can she smile so happily in her situation? Jaejoong thought.

“You don’t feel alone? Despite in your situation…?” he curiously asked.

Eunhee just shook her head as she write something on her sketch pad.  I do! But nothing good will happen to me if I kept on thinking about my disabilty she showed her sketch pad and smiled.

“That must have been hard...” Jaejoong stared.

Eunhee smiled and wrote, I'm okay!

Jaejoong nodded and stood up to push Eunhee’s swing. Kim Jaejoong is a very kind man, he's quite friendly too..

After pushing her, Eunhee's phone fell off her pockets.