12. ~ The Enchantment~

Always By Your Side

Yu Jin smiled to herself as she drifted over to Yonghwa, she picked his chin up and looked directly into his eyes. She held a small bottle as small orb gathered between the both of them. Yonghwa could feel his voice being drained as she collected his payment for her services. He felt like he was going to gag but he couldn’t as her eyes kept him in his place.

The very last of it left him and the orb floated into the bottle she held. She capped it tightly and released Yonghwa, as he clutched his throat. There was no feeling there anymore, he felt confused but he would get over it with time.

“There.” Yu Jin said, “I promise to keep your voice safe until your return.” She said, “I can’t promise that it’ll be easy.” She told him carefully.

He looked at her curiously and saw sadness in her eyes, he wanted to ask her why but he no longer had the voice to. She gave him another sad smile.

“I know that you’ve been told the story about me and Yunho, I can see the recognition in your eyes. Please do not let that fate come to you and princess. I can’t promise that I had no hand in what happened. But I do not wish for anyone to live like this.” Yu Jin sighed loudly, resigning herself back to her throne. “Leave, as soon as you surface, you’ll have to swim to shore with your new legs, my spell includes giving you clothes to wash up in.” 

Yonghwa gave a small bow before dashing out of there and he finally felt his throat without his voice, he felt empty. It was naturally uncomfortable but he had to live with it for now, until he could see HyunAe. He flicked her tail faster to get the surface and once he broke surface, oxygen filled his lungs and it was different from what he was used to. His heavy breathing was the only thing that let him know he was alive, he moved his arms to get himself to shore. He looked down at himself and noticed that Yu Jin had been right that he would have clothes when he surfaced.

He looked down at himself and he had a white shirt on along with shorts that cut off at his knee. He realized that doing all those readings his mother forced him to do when he was little was worth it. At least he had some ideas of what humans were like.

“Hey, you. Are you okay? Why did you go swimming with your clothes on?” He heard and looked up and saw a guy with glasses and spiky hair staring back at me.

He opened his mouth to respond when he realized that he couldn’t. He simply shrugged his shoulders after that, in order to try and communicate.

“Just felt like it was too hot today then? Come on, let’s get you dried up, my friends and I were at the beach too.” The guy said, grabbing his arm and lifting him up slightly. Yonghwa stood on his feet before stumbling again.

“Whoa, whoa.” Another guy’s voice was heard and he looked to his right. He realized that someone else was gripping his other arm now. 

“Hey, hyung.” The guy with the glasses said, “I found this guy.” 

“Good on you, Minhyuk. Did you even introduce yourself?” The paler guy asked him. 

“Oh, yeah I forgot. Hi, my name is Minhyuk.” The guy with the glasses said. “What’s your name?” He asked.

Yonghwa let his head fall down in disappointment, he couldn’t answer him.

“No reply?” The pale guy asked, they were still carrying him to wherever their destination was as Yonghwa was getting used to having feet.

“He hasn’t really spoken a word at all, to be honest. Though I’m not sure as to why. But when we get to the house, we have pen and paper so we can probably figure out some stuff from there.” Minhyuk said, leading Yonghwa there.

“Good plan, by the way, my name is Jonghyun.” The pale guy said, introducing himself. “Forgot how to walk while you were swimming?” He joked.

Yonghwa moved his head from side to side as a response, it wasn’t necessarily the wrong answer. But it was somewhat the truth as well.

“Well, let’s get you cleaned up like I’m sure Minhyuk has already told you. You shouldn’t be swimming when it’s this early in the morning anyway.” Jonghyun said and Yonghwa looked to the horizon and noticed that the moon was up in the sky. He realized that the sun under the sea was the moon on the surface. 

“In case you’re wondering why we are out so late, we just finished playing a gig at a club. You should join us if you sing, we could always use a fourth.” Jonghyun said as they reached the house. “And don’t worry, we don’t bite. It’s actually dangerous at this time, there’s a thief going around.” 

Yonghwa looked at him in surprise as he saw Jonghyun’s anger on his face. “Yeah. He’s been stealing for a while now. He doesn’t have any money, I can show you a picture.” He said, pulling out his phone and taking the picture.

“This guy.” Jonghyun said, holding up the picture of the guy and Yonghwa’s eyes widened. “You know him?” Jonghyun said.

Yonghwa shrugged his shoulders again, he had no answer for him because he had no voice. “We definitely need to get you some paper.” Jonghyun said.


Author's Note;;
Here is another chapter :D <3 I'm so bleh about this~
but I didn't wanna get to the parts where CN BLUE meet up in the house
and Yonghwa would sing and stuff that's next. :o lol. 
And then yeah~ :o Enjoy :D