G - Gift

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

G - Gift

Himchan sighed as he parked into one of the many parking spots that the department store offered. He knew he shouldn’t have waited until the last minute to get a gift. Junhong was seated in his car seat, happily munching on some salted crackers. Today was Saturday, so that meant only Himchan and Jello were home. Yongguk had to produce some songs so he was at TS for the whole day.

Junhong was now a year and eight months and he could speak short sentences but still couldn't really pronounce his r’s and l's. He couldn’t really pronounce his b’s or v’s either. It was quite cute in Himchan's opinion.

"Jello, are you ready to help find a gift with Umma?" Himchan looked at his son through the rearview mirror. The little boy nodded at his umma.

"Weady!" Junhong exclaimed excitedly, crumbs spilling out of his tiny mouth. 

Himchan chuckled and opened the door so he could exit the car. Then he went to the back door to unbuckle Jello and extracted him from his car seat. He set the child on the ground and looked the car with his remote. Himchan took Jello’s hand and the duo walked hand in hand towards the entrance, grabbing a shopping cart on their way.

Himchan lifted Jello and put him in the child seat of the shopping cart. He shifted towards the Home section and pushed the cart in that direction.

"So Jello, what should we get Aunt Youngjae and Uncle Daehyun for their wedding?" Himchan questioned his twenty month old son who was staring at all the different kitchen appliances and the pretty china pieces.

"'Poon!" Jello pointed at a large set of eating utensils which consisted of spoons, forks, and knives.

"They already have a lot of spoons, silly." Himchan smiled and poked his son's nose which caused Jello to giggle.

"How about we get some cooking pans and pots for Aunt Youngjae? So he can cook a lot of food for Uncle Daehyun." Himchan pushed the cart towards the pots and pans section. There were so many that he didn’t know which one to get.

"Uncle Dae lobe food!" Jello exclaimed happily, knowing how much his uncle adored food. 

"That's right, my little jellybean. Uncle Daehyun loves to eat a lot. He's like a pig that always eats. He’ll get fat like a pig if he keeps eating so much." Himchan reached over and grabbed the set of pans he was eyeing at. They looked like they were good quality and they were on sale.

"Uncle Piggy!" Himchan chuckled as he put the pans in the cart. His son was just too cute.

"That’s right, Jello. Next time you see Uncle Daehyun, you call him that, okay?" Jello nodded as his Umma pushed the cart towards check-out.

A few days later when Daehyun visited the Bangs, he was greeted with a very excited, "UNCLE PIGGY!"

 

a/n: enjoy. Sorry it wasn’t that great. Excuse any mistakes ^-^

& I hit over 1,000 views (,: I love you guys. <3