R - Real

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

R - Real

Its been about two years since Junhong revealed to his father that he was in love with his best friend, who already had a girlfriend and clearly wasn’t gay. It felt good to reveal such a big secret and it lifted a lot of weight off his shoulders.

Jongup doesn't talk to him anymore and Junhong doesn't make any move to try to converse with the older. It hurts but Junhong learns to deal with the pain since he knows that telling Jongup his feelings won’t make anything better. Jongup is just too much in love with Soojung. There’s nothing Junhong can do to change that. 

Junhong's at the age of sixteen now and 184 centimeters tall. Being taller than almost every student at school makes him feel a little superior but other than that, he hasn't changed much. He’s still the same Bang Junhong who hangs out with Kim Jongin and Oh Sehun.

Nothing has changed except for maybe his hair. It was now a bright blonde. He and Sehun had lost a bet to Jongin that resulted in the younger two bleaching their hair blonde. Junhong wasn’t sure how it would look on him but now he felt like it looked great on him.

Himchan was furious at first that Junhong bleached his hair but Yongguk helped calm him down. Junhong had never been more grateful in his life to have a father like him. Nowadays, when the mother and son duo watching tv together, Himchan will mess around with his son's yellow hair.

Oh and Junhong’s relationship status had also changed. 

He decided after his confession that maybe he should move on. He started to be more open to his classmates and he met a boy named Jeon Jungkook. 

He knew Jungkook was in his geometry class but it wasn't until they were partnered up for a project that they had actually spoken to each other. While trying to figure areas for shapes, Junhong learned about Jungkook. He was interested in dance and rap, was a younger than him, and was really silly. 

He quickly became friends with Jungkook and they hung out almost every weekend. They would write new raps and present them to Yongguk for evaluation. Yongguk really liked Jungkook and Himchan treated the boy like how he would usually treat Sehun or Jongin. 

Junhong and Jungkook had known each other for maybe a year and they grew really close. Jungkook made all the pain and hurt caused by Jongup go away. They were best friends but Junhong felt a little more for the other.

He had a small crush on Jungkook but he never said anything because he didn't want his heart to be crushed like it had been with Jongup. So he stayed silent about his feelings and pretended that he was just best friends with Jungkook. Nothing else.

Besides, he wasn't even sure if Jungkook liked guys. He was pretty popular with the girls so Junhong assumed that his crush was into women.

But that all changed one day after school. They were at the Bang house after a long day at school. Junhong had taken 3 tests that day and felt extremely exhausted. He wasn’t sure if he had even passed his math test but he hoped that he did.

Himchan was still at work and Yongguk was out doing some business so the house just had Junhong and Jungkook inside.

"I'm so tired! All those tests today drained my energy." Junhong said as he plopped down on his sofa. It was leather and the most comfortable thing ever. He was glad that his umma had bought this one and not the ugly one his appa had picked out.

"That . I only had one and it was English. I don't think I passed it though." Jungkook said aloud as he sat down next to Junhong. 

"I’m sure you did. English is easy. My dad helps you all the time." Junhong's voice is muffled by the couch but Jungkook hears him perfectly. 

They decide to pass time by watching tv but there is nothing to watch so they end up watching a random drama on KBS.

"You know, sometimes I wish I had the confidence like that to confess to the person I liked." Jungkook says as he watches the main character confess to his true love. 

"You like someone?" Junhong asked and turns to other.

"Uh yeah. I guess. I mean like I want that person to be mine so uh yeah." Jungkook awkwardly smiles at Junhong and he feels his heart racing at a fast pace. He doesn’t know why.

"Who is it? Does she go to our school?" Junhong questions and tries to think of who Jungkook likes.

Jungkook scoots a little closer to Junhong and feels his heart racing. The person he likes is right in front of him and he can't even speak properly.

"Um, yeah he goes to our school. He's adorable and I admire him because he always tries to make sure everyone's happy but forgets about his own happiness." 

"I like you, Junhong. I don't know when I started to feel like this but i do know that whenever I look at you, my heart starts racing and I get nervous and I sweat and all I can think about is kissing you and i really like you." The younger starts rambling and oh my god, Junhong thinks.

JUNGKOOK LIKES HIM. OH MY GOD. 

"I like you too.." Junhong whispers and his face turns a scarlet color.

"Really?" Junhong nods and smiles shyly at the other.

"Can I....kiss you?" Jungkook's invades Junhong's personal space as the distance between their lips starts to decrease.

"Yeah, you can." Junhong lets the younger boy kiss him. Jungkook's lips are soft and the kiss is amazing. 

Junhong knows his feelings for Jungkook are real and that Jungkook's feelings for him are real. He was able to move on and it feels great. Jungkook was the key to the lock that held all his pain. Now the agony was free and it made Junhong feel liberated.

Um this is terrible work. I don’t like this. Why are you guys still reading this T_T. but thanks tho<3 to all the comments and subs and votes. I appreciate all of it. I always read the comments and I love it when you guys leave them.

And if you don’t know who Jungkook is, he’s from BTS or Bangtan Boys. He’s the maknae and he’s sooooooooo cute. I’m not really a big fan of BTS (mostly into flower boys – cough exo cough J) but I do like one song and Jungkook is a cutie.

Aha, Christmas is in 3 days so MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYS <3

I promise my work will get better at some point. T_T so im sorry again for this crappiness.