C - Cry

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

C - Cry

It was about three in the morning on October 15th and Himchan found himself laying on a hospital bed with an IV stuck into the back of his hand. 

His water had broken last night while he was washing the dishes and he mostly remembered Yongguk panicking and running to the bedroom to grab their pre-prepared hospital bag. Then, he found himself in the passenger seat of Yongguk's car with his nervous husband driving them to the hospital. 

He had been in labor now for almost seven hours and Himchan seriously felt like he was dying. His contractions weren't so bad seven hours ago when his water had first broke, but now they were horrendously painful. And Yongguk wasn't helping by just sitting on the couch texting while he was here, in pain.

"So, I texted Youngjae and Daehyun but I think they're still asleep. They sleep like bears. Also, I texted your parents and my mom letting them know we’re at the hospital. How are you feeling, baby?" Yongguk questioned, taking hold of Himchan's un-IVed hand.

"My contractions are horrible. It hurts a lot, Gukkie. I want this thing out of me already and you know what? It’s all your fault that I’m in so much pain." Himchan wanted to cry as another painful contraction hit him.

He won’t be going to do any pushing when the time comes since he is a male so therefore he doesn't have a . His also would not be able to expand like a does during birth so he is going to have a c-section.

"I’m sorry, baby. I promise it’ll be over soon." Yongguk and Himchan finally decided after weeks and weeks of arguing over the baby's name that it would be Junhong because "since I'm the one who's carrying him, I get to name him." 

"I hate you. If you weren't such a ert, I wouldn't be in such pain. So please go be useful and get the Dr. Park and tell him I want an epidural because I don't think I can take the contractions any longer." Himchan knew he was being a , but he was in labor for god's sake and Yongguk wasn’t. Yongguk smiled and kissed Himchan’s forehead before leaving the room to get Dr. Park.

A few minutes later, Yongguk came back with Dr. Park, who gladly accepted Himchan's request for an epidural. Once the epidural was injected into Himchan, he felt so much better.

Six hours later and thirteen hours into labor, Dr. Park came in again and told Himchan that he was ready for his delivery. Dr. Park gave Yongguk a pair of blue scrubs to wear since he was going into the operating room with Himchan and needed to be dressed appropriately.

Himchan felt scared and excited at the same time as he was being wheeled into the operating room. He held Yongguk's hand as Yongguk walked along side him and Himchan could feel Yongguk’s anxiety. Yongguk gave his hand a gentle squeeze and that made Himchan feel better.

Soon, he was surrounded by a bunch of nurses and a blue curtain was put in front of him, separating his face from his round stomach and the rest of his body. Suddenly, Himchan felt himself being pricked by a needle and he felt his stomach becoming numb.

Yongguk was standing next to him, wearing blue scrubs and a face mask. Dr. Park got his surgical tools ready and Yongguk held onto his husband's hand tighter.

This is it, Himchan thought as the felt some pressure being applied to his stomach. A few minutes later, the silent room was interrupted by a loud cry of a baby. 

Himchan felt like crying himself. That was his baby. His and Yongguk’s child. Their son, Junhong, was born.

"It's a boy! Time is October 15th at 9:42 AM!" A nurse announces to the room as she takes the baby away from Himchan’s freshly cut-open stomach to the sink for clean-up. 

"Oh my god, Gukkie! Our son is here!" Himchan said excitedly, feeling a little bit of pain and tries to get a view of his son. 

"I know, baby. He's so beautiful. You did a good job, Chan." Yongguk says with pride in his voice and leans down to kiss Himchan on the lips, a gesture Himchan happily returns.

A moment later, the same nurse comes over to the couple with a blanket-wrapped baby boy in her hands. She hands the baby over to Yongguk with a smile on her face. He then brings Junhong’s head over to Himchan's face, so Himchan can kiss his son on the forehead.

"Do you have a name for him?" The nurse asked, smiling at the new parents.

"Junhong. Bang Junhong." Yongguk tells her, while cradling his son to his chest.

"Welcome to the world, Bang Junhong." Yongguk whispers to the small baby who is looking up at his father with curious eyes. 

 

a/n: HI GUYS. <3 This chapter is really important because Jello is born so it’s like super long compared to the other two chapters. DAEJAE is coming up next chapter! YAY.

& @kretzuu your comment made me LOL. MANWOMB. HAHA.

&& I’m going to try to make a poster without Photoshop. Wish me luck guys.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. <3