Q - Question

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

Q - Question

"Appa, when is this cast coming off? I hate having it on and being stuck inside all day." Junhong lies on the couch in his father's office, which is right next to his father's work desk. Or is it a table? He can't tell.

"Four more weeks, Jello. What's wrong with being inside all day? You have me." Yongguk replies, eyes trained on the computer where different sounds are being produced.

"Exactly, I have you all day. You get kind of boring." The disabled boy starts drawing imaginary shapes on the couch's black leather.

"Well then if I'm so boring, then go hang out with your friends." Yongguk says, eyes still on the large Apple computer in front of him.

"I would if I could but they all have dance practice for the upcoming dance showcase, something I can't participate in since you know, my leg is broken." Junhong sighs. He wishes he could be at dance practice right now since being home is boring.

"They're all busy? Even Jongup? Is that why I haven't been seeing him around and why he stopped coming over?" His father's question triggers sadness in his heart.

He has barely spoken to Jongup. His best friend has been too busy with Soojung and the dance showcase to even talk to him. They exchange words sometimes but it's a very rare occasion since their conversations have now transformed into small talk.

"No, he's been busy with dance. And other things." He hasn't told his parents about how his friendship with Jongup has dwindled. It makes him feel blue whenever he sees Jongup in the hallway at school with his arms wrapped around Jung Soojung. 

Junhong knew he was gay from the moment he arrived into the world. His parents are both males and he came from one of them. It wasn't a surprise when he found himself staring at guys more instead of girls.

Junhong also knows he likes Jongup. He has always liked Jongup since they have been best friends for years. That day in sandbox changed Junhong’s life. He went to the park that day with a shovel and pail and left with a best friend.

As he got older, puberty smacked him in the face. At the age of fourteen, he was already 180 cm and still growing. His hormones were getting out of control and he started feeling funny around Jongup. His heart would beat rapidly and his stomach felt queasy.

Eventually, he came to the conclusion that he liked Jongup more than as a best friend. He had feelings for the dancer that he called his closest friend and he was positive that Jongup didn't return those feelings.

"Like what?"

"He has a girlfriend now." Junhong can hear a small crack inside of him as his heart starts shattering.

"Oh? Since when and who is she?" Yongguk finally turns around to face his son, who looks like he's about to cry.

"She's... Her name’s Jung Soojung and they've.." Junhong tries to continue but he just ends up sobbing. 

"B-been to-together for a-about f-five m-months." Junhong's breaking voice is enough for Yongguk to rush over and pull his giant baby carefully into his lap. 

It reminds him of when Junhong's four and crying because Himchan has to go to work but the little boy doesn't want his umma to leave.

"Junhong, why are you crying?" Yongguk questions softly as he soothes Junhong by patting his back softly.

Junhong doesn't reply immediately and takes a few minutes to calm down his crying. It's embarrassing how he's almost fifteen and still a crybaby. 

"I like him, Appa. More than as a friend. I have feelings for him." Junhong finally whispers, breaking the silence between him and his father.

"Have you told him?" Yongguk gets a head shake from his son, indicating a no.

 

They sit in silence again for a few moments, neither of them saying any words. Yongguk is trying to understand the full depth of the situation and Junhong is trying to stay together as one piece. He feels like his heart is about to explode into an thousand tiny fragments. Yongguk speaks again, ending the silence.


"The real question you need ask yourself, Jello, is does he return those feelings back?"

Junhong ends up sobbing silently again because he already knows the answer to that question.

 

 

Um, what is this? Idk please don’t blame me. I don’t like it but I couldn’t think of anything for Q. ._. so here.

 

My SATs are this Saturday so the next time you hear from me probably won’t be until Christmas break. I got a job in the beginning of November so that takes up a lot of my time. And school and homework and trying to not cry over Exo’s hotness also takes a lot of my time. Hehe

 

Wu Yifan<3 & Kim Joonmyun<3 = my OTP.

 

Peace out homies.

 

FOLLOW MY LIVEJOURNAL<3

 

AND ONE MORE QUESTION* :

 

If I made a tumblr, would you guys follow me?